[ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][Tissot] LineageOS 15.1[Weeklies]

Search This thread
I built with mindthegapps built in, and gcam was a struggle, although it's working now.
I've got the Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8 one.

One issue though, and I don't know if this is just me, is that is only uses the wide angle lens. Snap however only uses the telephoto lens.

I build with opengapps built-in...maybe i'll try with mindthegapps.

It's normal for gcam to use only the wide-lens.
Snap can use both cameras..at least in my build.

Reactions: Charles IV

ishubhamsingh

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Yes, Aex isn't pure aosp. But the dev of Aex @ishubhamsingh fixed this bug about dt2wake on his tree. Guys from his forum thread was asking him.

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=76502572#post76502572

Changelog:-
* Merged upstream changes from abhishek's source
* Most importantly BT and Wifi mac address are fine now
* Cleaned up some stuffs from kernel, DT2W should work fine now(It was fine for me on last build too)
* Since many users were asking for smart pixel, enabled it for tissot(Although it won't be much useful for LCD display)
* Merged updated translations

Unfortunately, our dev @abhishek987 doesn't pay attention in our comments and doesn't assist us on the forum. It seems to me that the dev is busy promoting his telegram channel on the forum. Encryption of the device is not working. Hall sensor is not supported as well. And his telegram channel is just a terrible mess because they have no moderators.

Actually I m using his tree itself, dt2w was lil unresponsive on one of my builds due something I merged in kernel,so I reverted it later, that is what I have mentioned in that changelog you mentioned above. Dt2w is perfectly fine in Los tree, I m using same in aex builds.

Last edited:
What Package are you using? I use opengapps pico. Stock includes google Camera. Maybe that is the Problem (If you use Stock).

I use nano. But that has nothing to do.
I was using nano on nightlies and gcam was working perfectly

EDIT
-------
Mindthegapps fixed the problem.
Time to fix safetynet without magisk! :D

Last edited:
I'm uploading it as we speak. As i said, i use it myself, but this comes with absolutely NO WARRANTY!!!!

Here you go. Unofficial LOS 15.1 build on June 25th. https://ufile.io/d3168

This will be gone in 7 Days. An trust me, i'm too stupid to add in Spyware or malware ;)

Thank you!!!!! I prefer lineage default kernel than the others, Franko kernel bootloops with r7 but not with r6 on lineage... But default kernel is the best kernel for my use, thank you!

Reactions: jonathan.lube

sipospeter

Jun 13, 2008
no ringtone arter disconnecting bluetooth

Hi guys! The ROM is working great and I absolutely love it. Found one bug so far, for which I'm looking for a solution: bluetooth is working fine for both audio and calls, but after I disconnect from the device (car or a simple speaker), ringtone is gone, and only reboot helps. Tried searching for this but found nothing relevant. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

foodproof

Mar 16, 2016
Band 20

Hello,

is LTE Band 20 working for anyone here?
For me, it does not work.
Please post your baseband version if working (mine is 953_GEN_PACK-1.130033.1.131132.1)

kal4metal

Dec 28, 2014
Kamatero
Hi guys! The ROM is working great and I absolutely love it. Found one bug so far, for which I'm looking for a solution: bluetooth is working fine for both audio and calls, but after I disconnect from the device (car or a simple speaker), ringtone is gone, and only reboot helps. Tried searching for this but found nothing relevant. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

I thought it was my fault, but seeing your post reminded me of a bug I also have. When I connect to bluetooth everything works like a charm, but when I disconnect Viper4Android won't process any sound unless I reboot. Ringtone works normally though. I'm on Liquid Remix 9.1.2 - ProjectK r11

Reactions: sipospeter

vyrus027

Aug 21, 2014
Guys I just wanna confirm that if i flashed this nightlies and revert back to stock using Mi flash tool. My wifi and Bt wont act up and will have the original MACs? No more persist problems? Thanks guys.

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
Guys I just wanna confirm that if i flashed this nightlies and revert back to stock using Mi flash tool. My wifi and Bt wont act up and will have the original MACs? No more persist problems? Thanks guys.

If you never flash that 15/04 RR build, you will never have wifi mac issue, just don't worry about that. If you did flash that build then look for the persist ressurector in the forum.

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Damn thats an enjoyable rom experience,camera app like i was used to before too!
May i ask you guys which kernels have gpu OC for our device?
Also should i inform you magisk has a module wit xiaomis camera!

JaadiBooti

Aug 8, 2017
Damn thats an enjoyable rom experience,camera app like i was used to before too!
May i ask you guys which kernels have gpu OC for our device?
Also should i inform you magisk has a module wit xiaomis camera!
So far I know velocity kernel and project K support CPU/GPU OC (I use velocity)
Edit: Moun kernel supports too!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • You Tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Flash Magisk
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Special Thanks to @talk2indrajit, @ravinder0003 and @windslash31 for testing the builds

Device Tree :- https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_device_xiaomi_tissot
    msm8953-common Tree :- https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_device_xiaomi_msm8953-common
    Vendor :- https://github.com/TheScarastic/proprietary_vendor_xiaomi/tree/lineage-15.1-tissot

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][Tissot] LineageOS 15.1 [Weeklies], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/tree/lineage-15.1-tissot

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-03-03

Created 2018-03-02
    Last Updated 2018-07-30
    Reserved

Screenshots
    Format everything if you are coming from the Stock ROM.
    8.1 Custom ROM Flashing Guide:
    1. Flash ROM zip
    2. Go to Twrp reboot options and switch to another slot (ex. if you are on slot_a then switch to slot_b)
    *Do not reboot*
    3. Flash latest Twrp installer
    4. Reboot into Twrp recovery
    5. Flash latest Magisk + gapps zip (platform ARM64 + Android 8.1 + Variant (all gapps will work))
    6. Reboot to system

Thanks to @ravinder0003 for these instructions :good:

GCAM Magisk Module -
    - See the attachment and flash it through Magisk, restart and voilà...now you are ready to use Gcam :fingers-crossed:
    Thanks to @ravinder0003 for making this Gcam Magisk module :good:

OREO - MiA1 Stock from Camera app on any custom ROM
    https://xdaforums.com/mi-a1/themes/oreo-mia1-stock-rom-camera-app-custom-t3758543
    Thanks to @ramesh1686 for porting this Stock Cam for all the Custom Roms :good:

Seamless Xposed Framework Magisk Module (which is working great with LOS 15.1) -
    https://magiskroot.net/install-system-less-xposed-framework-oreo/
    Guys nightly will begin again and today's nightly will be up shortly

Changelog

• Selinux Enforcing
    • Fixed Watermark in stock camera
    • Fixed Bluetooth mac
    • Fixed WiFi mac ( I cant help those who broke their wifi and bt mac by flashing random roms, tho i am looking into a way to get original mac from nv)
    • Added pinner configuration
    • Lineage upstreams

Enjoy :p and yes you can expect official lineage by next week ;)
    For further discussion and to report bug on lineage you can join telegram group https://t.me/MiA1LineageOS
    okay guys time for update again :)

Changelog

• Fixed led light
    • Added fingerprint gestures
    • Fixed Bluetooth name
    • Fixed Battery capacity
    • Lineage upstream changes
    Guys make sure you are on stock oreo before flashing it and if you report bugs make sure they have proper logs enjoy :)