[ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][TREBLE] Pixel Experience for Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus [z2_plus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rodrigo Rodrigues

Jun 1, 2016
Thread Closed Per OP Request

i3OR5Mx.jpg

Pixel Experience for Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus [z2_plus]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 8.1

Whats working?

Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / Vibration

Known issues
You Tell Me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Useful files
Pixel 2016 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
Pixel 2017 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
AR Stickers for Google Camera (normal apk)

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a coffee

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Contributors
@Rodrigo Rodrigues
@davidevinavil
@DD3Boh
@jneto3000
@jhenrique09
And Others.

Device: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/device_zuk_z2_plus
Common: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/device_zuk_msm8996-common
Vendor: https://github.com/zuk-devs/android_vendor_zuk
Kernel:https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_zuk_msm8996

ROM OS Version: 8.1.0 Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-11-12
Last Updated 2018-07-17

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodrigo Rodrigues

Jun 1, 2016
Last edited:

Kiranbhand1

Sep 14, 2017
Mumbai
Awesome. This looks promising. I love pure AOSP ROM. Going to switch on this first thing when it gets uploaded. Can you tell us when this will get uploaded? Sorry for ETAs. But since the thread is created i hope it will be soon. Waiting..

Ritik17

Jun 4, 2015
IDK
I'm not willing to make a switch before somebody reviews battery life.

---------- Post added at 04:31 ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 ----------

Are you also going to support MainstageOS?

bensgomez

Jul 25, 2016
Thanks dev for another for bring another oreo rom and that too a beta one. Cheers and keep this working continuing.
And i have a question does volte is enabled in this thanks. ??

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Its not working yet because oreo aint stable enough so wait. Or else go back to nougat.. ?

toussaintjames

Nov 28, 2010
Playstore apps not downloading

hey nothing in the playstore is downloading..everything is just pending
i tried clearing cache and data of playstore and downloads app..still no go...help plz

bensgomez

Jul 25, 2016
Installed and running this Rom. I just have one word for this Rom AMAZING ROM!!!.After start-up I just got confused about my phone like am I using a pixel or Lenovo z2 plus,damn this the best Oreo Rom out there, smooth as butter. Wow 8.1 preview version with November security patch and that to first week of Nov itself,wow Dev you are awesome please keep this amazing Rom alive with updates and thanks for this.. cheers ✊??????
This ROM = BEST PIXEL ROM EVER.??

Will post about battery life after a day of use maybe..??

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

hey nothing in the playstore is downloading..everything is just pending
i tried clearing cache and data of playstore and downloads app..still no go...help plz
Check your data roaming..if it's off turn it on.?

Last edited:

toussaintjames

Nov 28, 2010
is ur mic working for google voice assistant?? and is playstore downloading apps for u?? plz try and reply

and ur right this rom is amazing...but only those two problems i came across so far

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

hey i turned on the data roaming..still no go..btw im using wifi and i also tried it with data sigh...any other ideas?

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

is ur mic working for google voice assistant?? and is playstore downloading apps for u?? plz try and reply

and ur right this rom is amazing...but only those two problems i came across so far

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

hey i turned on the data roaming..still no go..btw im using wifi and i also tried it with data sigh...any other ideas?

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Clear the data for download manager it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts