I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. A lot.
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to, the CM team, Lineage, DU, AICP, OMNI team, SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters.
- BRE5 Vendor NEEDED
- This ROM is for Exynos variant only. It won't work on you SD variant device.
- I change the default screen density to 560 (for S9). If you feel things are too small, manually change it to 600 or 640.
- Everything works on the official Lineage build.
- Everything doesn't work on the official Lineage build.
- Install the TWRP and make sure it's fully functional
- Download the build and flash it through TWRP
- Install the Gapps and addOnSU if you want
- ROM (S9): http://downloads.resurrectionremix.com/starlte/
- ROM (S9+): http://downloads.resurrectionremix.com/star2lte/
- Gapps: https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps.html
- AddOnSU: https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Kernel: https://github.com/msdx321/android_kernel_samsung_starlte
- Device Tree (starlte): https://github.com/msdx321/android_device_samsung_starlte
- Device Tree (star2lte): https://github.com/msdx321/android_device_samsung_starlte
- Device Tree (star-common): https://github.com/msdx321/android_device_samsung_star-common
- Check in RR OTA app
- Open an issue on my GitHub repo
- PM me on Telegram (if you can find me, I got no username LOL)
- Join this TG Group
- Or this TG Group (This one is a more generally S9/S9+ AOSP-like ROM group)
- jesec This Rom is based on the device tree/kernel source he made for Lineage
- farovitus Helping me bring kernel up to the latest linux-stable version
ResurrectionRemix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9
msdx321, jesec, farovitus
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: Lineage
Current Stable Version: RR-O-v6.0.0-20180601
Stable Release Date: 2018-06-01
Last Updated 2018-06-02