[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][ham] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

shubhambhise

Aug 16, 2016
Pune
2z8dpw1.jpg

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...)
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Encryption
  • Selinux : Enforcing

Known issues:
  • You tell me :p

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Note: You must have at least nougat firmware (ZUI) to load sensors and other stuff properly

Downloads :
Official build : LineageOS Download Page

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][ham] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1

Contributors
shubhambhise
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-03-02

Created 2018-09-05
Last Updated 2019-03-02

Vaibhav Puri

Dec 12, 2016
New Delhi
I will miss this...

Thanks a lot sir for bringing Pie for HAM, but my unit keeps on dying of battery. I have already spent a lot for that, but the issue doesn't seem to stop at all. So, I will be purchasing another smartphone.

Last but not least, thanks again for keeping ZUK Z1 resurrected.

bsat1

Feb 27, 2018
Screen size reduction

Great work! Please I was able to reduce screen size with Android nougat, but can't on Oreo. Is screen size reduction available in this build? By screen size reduction I mean reducing the entire screen to either side of the screen such that it's easier to use a hand while using the phone... single hand mode

Last edited:

Sahaj Desai

Feb 11, 2017
Great work! Please I was able to reduce screen size with Android nougat, but can't on Oreo. Is screen size reduction available in this build? By screen size reduction I mean reducing the entire screen to either side of the screen such that it's easier to use a hand while using the phone.
It's called one handed mode...

lekhwani

Oct 15, 2010
Hi what does it mean by one should at least have Nougat eui firmware.

I went from original eui to oreo 8.1 custom ROM.
My kid uses the phone since it got no signal issue.
The phone is on pixel or lineage 8.1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2z8dpw1.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...)
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Encryption
    • Selinux : Enforcing

Known issues:
    • You tell me :p

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Note: You must have at least nougat firmware (ZUI) to load sensors and other stuff properly

Downloads :
    Official build : LineageOS Download Page

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][ham] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1

Contributors
    shubhambhise
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-03-02

Created 2018-09-05
    Last Updated 2019-03-02
    Reserved

Screenshots
    There are LineageOS related features yet to be added (While some present work and some are broken. Don't report it till they are added in future)
    Finally somewhat usable Q for our device is ready. I'll be posting alpha build of lineage-17 on XDA by this weekend. Thank you for having patience and counting on this (sh*t) device XD

Ham lives a year more :p
    Get ready! Official LineageOS Pie builds will be rolling out today ;)

Read here: https://lineageos.org/Changelog-22/
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone