[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][violet] LineageOS 16.0 [WrappedKey-FBE]

hcnulma

Feb 25, 2017
@JC_Yang I have updated the post to reflect an even easier way of making the build - there's now a repo for the vendor blobs. Let me know if there are still any issues.

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

[/COLOR @JC_Yang I have updated the post to reflect an even easier way of making the build - there's now a repo for the vendor blobs. Let me know if there are still any issues.

ni6hant

Nov 13, 2017
New Delhi
Without original developers it's very hard for me to get back to the ROM. I mean if I had a secondary device I would have started rhe development too, but I don't. I don't want to risk the obly phone I have.

However, if this ROM becomes stable, I won't hesitate for a second to come back here. I never liked any other rom and Pixel Experience is just a compromise.

freelance79

Oct 10, 2010
is this build abandoned? Clicking on the official link leads me to nowhere ...?!?
Basically there was a DMCA because it used a facial recognition library without permission, for other devices this was removed but unfortunately not for this one so it is no longer in the build process.

There are currently no developers working on this version at the moment and imagine that won't change any time soon as it is way behind the official build now. We can only hope it gets picked back up when lineage with Android 10 gets built.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: onmyouji

aadityaraj1

Jul 25, 2016
New Delhi
Basically there was a DMCA because it used a facial recognition library without permission, for other devices this was removed but unfortunately not for this one so it is no longer in the build process.

There are currently no developers working on this version at the moment and imagine that won't change any time soon as it is way behind the official build now. We can only hope it gets picked back up when lineage with Android 10 gets built.
That's not completely true. Many TG users know the whole thing. Btw LOS 17.1 will be official soon for violet.

Attachments