[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0_r40][ZE520KL/ZE552KL] XenonHD 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

YousifG7

Feb 28, 2018
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Great Rom overall.....but dont waste your time on (Migrate) because it simply doesnt work....Hope this gets more features in the near future.....Thanks Bro and Have a good Day!!!

YousifG7

Feb 28, 2018
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
What is not working?
I'm using this rom, I have not encountered any problems so far, just the lack of features myself. :D
Migrate app for custom roms doesnt work at all....so if you are constantly hopping between roms....dont waste your time on using migrate as a Backup tool.....that is it.....the rom doesnt have any flaws but the lack of features like AEX and Havoc and RR really sucks....Hope they get added in the future

kiq1702

Apr 18, 2017
Itumbiara
Migrate app for custom roms doesnt work at all....so if you are constantly hopping between roms....dont waste your time on using migrate as a Backup tool.....that is it.....the rom doesnt have any flaws but the lack of features like AEX and Havoc and RR really sucks....Hope they get added in the future

Actually, migrating apps and your data is not an easy tarafa for those who live jumping from rom.
I use Swift Backup, but at the time of restoring, if the rom is different does not restore all the apps, especially if it is version change of android, eg: (8 for the 9)
Havoc needs a pass. (Pie) :crying:

YousifG7

Feb 28, 2018
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Actually, migrating apps and your data is not an easy tarafa for those who live jumping from rom.
I use Swift Backup, but at the time of restoring, if the rom is different does not restore all the apps, especially if it is version change of android, eg: (8 for the 9)
Havoc needs a pass. (Pie) :crying:
yeah i agree.....Havoc does need a pie Re-make .....or RR.....RR is king of customization.....Hopefully soon.....

YousifG7

Feb 28, 2018
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
can someone tell me the name of the song or tune that keeps playing when i recieve a notification.....i cant seem to find it anymore on AOSP roms and i just want it back....it was present in LOS16,AEX and ArrowOS but it is not on this rom.....it is the one that keeps playing until you open the notification drawer or unlock the device.....i really miss it....if anyone knows please tell me.....Thx

bslipe

Apr 7, 2019
Haven't had updates in a while.

Project Dead?????

Nope, we're investigating a few bugs right now. Until that's done, no more updates. The biggest issue right now is with fingerprint disappearing from Settings/first boot after installation, so I'll update Xenon and AEX after fixing these bugs

Apr 21, 2015
Nope, we're investigating a few bugs right now. Until that's done, no more updates. The biggest issue right now is with fingerprint disappearing from Settings/first boot after installation, so I'll update Xenon and AEX after fixing these bugs

Temiz flaşh yaptım rom+gapps+ak+magisk şuan parmak izi çalışıyor.ilk başta olmadı yeniden başlatınca geldi yeni parmak tanıma hepsi çalışıyor

Dec 23, 2018
I've been using this for about a day and I'm loving it!
After using the Android 8.1 version of Xenon HD, I'm glad you decided to create an Android 9 version of it!
That said, this far I've had only 2 major problems: the first one being the fingerprint issue you guys mentioned above, and the other one being related to the bluetooth. When I try to pair a new device with my phone, the Zenfone can't find it, being stuck on that search screen. Note that the phone's bluetooth address is shown as "00:00...".
PHnsO7E.png

When I try to use my headphone, it doesn't connect automatically as it did on the previous Android 8.1 Xenon HD, requiring a manual pair through the previously paired devices. And when it finally connects, the sound doesn't come through the headphone, but the phone's speaker instead. Also, I think it's worth mentioning that I've been using the 181201 build and I didn't perform a clean install: Installed it on top of the previous Android 8.1 Xenon HD rom and everything else has been working perfectly fine for me.

Hope someone address this issue, because once this is done, this rom will be perfect for me (;

Thanks for your efforts!

Last edited:
Reactions: luiz_giao
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts