• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Evervolv for Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (SM-T350)

elginsk8r

Dec 16, 2009
Elgin, IL
For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom aimed at Snapdragon powered devices. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.

If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Current version: Based off 9.0 (Pie)

Features:
  • Extended PowerMenu
  • Battery %
  • Battery icon shapes
  • Volume button music control
  • Lineage Styles
  • Key rebinding
  • Expanded desktop

Bug Reporting:
Please provide the following info:
If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
Please use EVPaste to post your logs.

Downloads:
Available downloads

Source:
Evervolv Github
Branch: p-9..0

Changelog:
Nightly changelogs are available on download page (EVUpdater too!)
or you can view them at the Evervolv Gerrit

Donations:
If you wish to donate please do so here (Paypal)

Last edited:

HΞAT65534vr

Dec 27, 2015
Surrey, BC
Should be fine, i normally dirty flash
Bugs I found:
Major
Camera still busted
Minor
Screen glitch from sleep
Hopefully you can fix these issues on your next build.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Should be fine, i normally dirty flash
Dirty flash didint work for me. I just restored my apps and data with titanium backup.

elginsk8r

Dec 16, 2009
Elgin, IL
Bugs I found:
Major
Camera still busted
Minor
Screen glitch from sleep
Hopefully you can fix these issues on your next build.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Dirty flash didint work for me. I just restored my apps and data with titanium backup.
Yes, i am aware of those issues, they are listed in the bug list. The screen issue isn't a priority for me though.

katochwa

May 12, 2008

one thing happen to me is the titanium backup, the menu bottom on the right upper corner do not show up. is it titanium problem or rom problem??

HΞAT65534vr

Dec 27, 2015
Surrey, BC
Why dont you assist? I need someone to get me parameters from a stock rom. Aosp is missing some of them. Im too lazy to reflash a stock rom, rather put the effort into stuff that matters to me
I dont have a pc... I only have a smartphone... Cuz im only 14 yrs old... I dont have the money to buy a pc... Im not a dev...

Last edited: