[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for ZE520KL / ZE552KL

Search This thread

enesmirac

Jun 12, 2021
Notification light settings are not working for me, it's always flashing red no matter which colors I choose from the settings. Anyone know of a fix?

edit: Wait, does this phone even have an rgb LED? I got this phone from someone and just installed LOS on it without checking anything.

Last edited:

sk197876

Aug 27, 2019
Moto G
Asus ZenFone 3
I have a ZE520KL and I am using LOS 16.0 unofficial build updated March 5, 2022. Has anyone managed to make the back camera work properly with this configuration? What I mean is that on LOS16 the back camera never gets the focus right. This does not happen when I flash the Stock ROM so the hardware is working fine.

saldymhmd

Oct 17, 2011
Bekasi (Indonesia)
I have a ZE520KL and I am using LOS 16.0 unofficial build updated March 5, 2022. Has anyone managed to make the back camera work properly with this configuration? What I mean is that on LOS16 the back camera never gets the focus right. This does not happen when I flash the Stock ROM so the hardware is working fine.
Where'd you got the update?

sk197876

Aug 27, 2019
Moto G
Asus ZenFone 3
Where'd you got the update?
Some time ago I have installed LOS16 from:

Since then I am using built-in updater to install updates.

The problem with rear camera was always there. It was also present in original stock rom until I flashed the newest stock update. Then I switched to LOS, which I like a lot more than stock, but rear camera never worked perfect on.
LOS. I am also using the stock camera app (extracted from stock rom) on LOS.

saldymhmd

Oct 17, 2011
Bekasi (Indonesia)
Some time ago I have installed LOS16 from:

Since then I am using built-in updater to install updates.

The problem with rear camera was always there. It was also present in original stock rom until I flashed the newest stock update. Then I switched to LOS, which I like a lot more than stock, but rear camera never worked perfect on.
LOS. I am also using the stock camera app (extracted from stock rom) on LOS.
Okay thanks for the link 😊

Maybe your camera hardware got busted. Because so many ze520kl users got the same problem, camera can't focus.

sk197876

Aug 27, 2019
Moto G
Asus ZenFone 3
It is certainly not busted hardware. I have a backup copy of my stock rom which I flash from time to time using TWRP just in case I need to make some photos and then I get back to LOS using TWRP again. In stock the camera works perfectly.

Chakari

Dec 16, 2013
Bayburt
Any one flash succes by this Rom LOS17.1

If you upgrade, the phone will not turn on. Even if you remove the screen lock, you are prompted for the password. Maybe there is no problem with the fresh installation. I didn't try. I wasted my hours.

Last edited:

K-BOX2022

Dec 31, 2021
Smart Watches
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
I try and not work
Can you tell how to flash
1) installed Lineage os 16
2) I deactivated all system applications, I left only those necessary because I used my phone mainly for night noise.
3. system was used for a week, i saw on forums that there is Lineage os 17. i did not know that it does not work.
4)downloaded it to my phone, installed it via orangerecovery update, wipe cache and reboot the system.
5. it rebooted a few times and lineahe os 17 run succesfull.

Sorry for my English. I use translate

TableCraft0R

Jun 20, 2013
Where did you get this? Unfortunately I can't flash this one, it's not working. What preparations should i do, and treble rom or not

Bonk_Rogis

Jul 17, 2022
I've tried it in several ways but without success, I've tried using the orange fox recovery, through TWRP and simply going into an infinite loop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working:
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls ,SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Media
    • Display
    • Sensors
    • Camera
    • Flashlight
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • Encryption (FDE)
    • Enforcing SELinux status

Known issues:
    • ??

Prerequisites:
    • Unlocked bootloader
    • Oreo firmware

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0 for zenfone3, ROM for the Asus ZenFone 3

Contributors
    makorn645, @shakalaca, @planet9
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked BL, Oreo firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2018-09-29
    Last Updated 2019-11-06
    Reserved

Screenshots
    13/10/2018
    Download: HERE
    Changelog: HERE
    Additional Notes:

Migrating data between OFFICIAL and UNOFFICIAL builds
    - Advised to be flashed before moving to an Official or Unofficial build.
    - Flashable Migration Zips can be found: HERE

Reporting Bugs
    - Any bugs caused by 3rd party applications, mods, other kernels are unsupported and will be ignored
    - Any bug reports that isn't from the latest build will be ignored

Opensource:
    - Device
    - Kernel
    - Prebuilt Binaries
    Build [15/07/2019]
    Downloads: HERE
    Changes:
    - July Security Patch
    - Merged latest caf tags for kernel and prima
    - Upstream lineage changes