• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Pixel Experience [AOSP][X52X]

Search This thread

LexSeifer

Mar 18, 2011
Hi, aftersome days with this excelent rom i could notice the following bugs:
- The câmera cant focus on apps that need qrcode scan, like bank apps or wattsapp web
- The screen bright seems always on auto, even marking/dismarking autobright. It's too dark in about 75% of the slidebar. Only after that it begins to show a good bright.

There's some little things i'm still testing. Those qre the most important ones. I'll update if i find or notice something more. So far is great, i loved it. Thanks and keep the good work?

Reactions: jpbernhardt

darioque

Apr 8, 2018
- The câmera cant focus on apps that need qrcode scan, like bank apps or wattsapp web
- The screen bright seems always on auto, even marking/dismarking autobright. It's too dark in about 75% of the slidebar. Only after that it begins to show a good bright.

There's some little things i'm still testing. Those qre the most important ones. I'll update if i find or notice something more. So far is great, i loved it. Thanks and keep the good work

I found the exact same problems and I would add that on every boot it says the sim card is new although it doesn't cause any problems.

Reactions: bencozzy

enter2explore

Feb 21, 2017
kuala lumpur
Realme 6 Pro

There's some little things i'm still testing. Those qre the most important ones. I'll update if i find or notice something more. So far is great, i loved it. Thanks and keep the good work?
True,

enter2explore

Feb 21, 2017
kuala lumpur
Realme 6 Pro
Hi..how to make VoLTE icon appear on left top of the screen?...i have my sim with volte support and it worked perfectly now just icon disappeared

Installed voEnabler via magisk also didn't work. Any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180915-045011.jpg
    Screenshot_20180915-045011.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 653

mervinb

May 8, 2015
Can't install - device is <blank>

@Rk585, thanks for creating the ROM. My phone is an S3 which I purchased from Amazon, which works with all S2 custom ROMs. I'm currenly on LineageOS (7.1.2) which identifies it as an X522.

However the install script for your ROM fails, saying that the "device is ." Can you please create a zip that will install so that I can test the ROM? FYI in earlier days Lineage would install but the device name would be Unknown. I reported this, and after a while the device name showed up as X522.

Reactions: bencozzy

ankk98

Jun 9, 2016
Noida
Great work guys
you are thug devs :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

As a lot of users would be now downloading roms, why can't torrent be used to host rom?
PS - android file host is slow :(

matt314159

Oct 19, 2007
When people had trouble installing and were told to download the newest TWRP, could someone clarify - is that indeed the one dated December 2017? That's the latest one TWRP has on their device page for the LE2. It was asked a couple pages back but never answered. If there's another one we're supposed to use, could someone link that?

My X522 doesn't get here for another week or two but I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row ahead of time. Thanks!

hacker.hitesh

Jul 18, 2016
One of the awesome rom in my whole life... I was try dozens of roms but this rom give me a awesome experience... My mind was changed to sell my device because of this rom. Thanks you devs... You are really a thugs devs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180917-054917.jpg
    Screenshot_20180917-054917.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 735
  • Screenshot_20180917-054932.jpg
    Screenshot_20180917-054932.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 737
  • Screenshot_20180917-055003.png
    Screenshot_20180917-055003.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 723

Top Liked Posts