Dec 4, 2013
Tlaxcala
Has been dead the project :( it's a saddly notice
snap_screen_20191123124100.png

twistyplain

Nov 21, 2011
Nairobi
Has been dead the project :( it's a saddly notice
Yeah. It's all hands on deck as developers collaborate to get Android 10 stable. Most PIE ROMs are now getting minimum updates (security) if you're lucky. That means no more feature updates. Developers are too busy with Android 10 which all indicators show could be a much better ROM than even PIE. Just be patient.

Vlad-III

Oct 9, 2008
Hello, update the TWRP "twrp-3.2.1-0-s2" and install the latest update "PixelExperience_Plus_s2-9.0-20191110-1734-OFFICIAL" in clean I did the cleaning and when restart it stays in the "G" of Google and Don't go from there, what can I do, Thanks in advance for the help.

osianthefirst

Oct 4, 2017
Hello, update the TWRP "twrp-3.2.1-0-s2" and install the latest update "PixelExperience_Plus_s2-9.0-20191110-1734-OFFICIAL" in clean I did the cleaning and when restart it stays in the "G" of Google and Don't go from there, what can I do, Thanks in advance for the help.
When it starts wait 4-6 minutes and press n hold power button for a reboot..
If it doesn't work clear cache / dalvik cache via twrp under advanced format.

Reactions: Vlad-III

spandey65

Dec 6, 2016
Hi, I am using latest TWRP 3.3 of same developer from here https://www.opendesktop.org/dl?file...-s2.img&file_size=25159680&project_id=1308555 and its working fine. This I found from LOS 16 thread of same developer.

Last edited:

AravindFZS

Jan 4, 2018
Charging slows down after 85%(very very slow).
Anyone facing this issue?
I did clean install 3 times.Charging is fine for few days but after that the issue starts.

Vlad-III

Oct 9, 2008
He doesn't recognize my fingerprint, I get in to erase the prints and do it again and he won't let me, what can I do, thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

The fingerprint does not recognize me, I get in to erase the prints, I leave the menu and they appear again, it does not let me erase the fingerprints and does not recognize them, what can I do, thank you.

Vlad-III

Oct 9, 2008
hello, I did a complete cleaning, install of 0, register a fingerprint only to test and do not recognize it, it vibrates and does not unlock the treatment to eliminate and does not leave, I have the fingerprint disabled, sorry for the inconvenience but how can I solve the problem, THANK YOU.

AravindFZS

Jan 4, 2018
hello, I did a complete cleaning, install of 0, register a fingerprint only to test and do not recognize it, it vibrates and does not unlock the treatment to eliminate and does not leave, I have the fingerprint disabled, sorry for the inconvenience but how can I solve the problem, THANK YOU.
Did you try a different rom?

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Charging slows down after 85%(very very slow).
I did clean install 3 times.Charging is fine for few days but after that the issue starts.

KhairyOttoman

Nov 23, 2019
He doesn't recognize my fingerprint, I get in to erase the prints and do it again and he won't let me, what can I do, thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

The fingerprint does not recognize me, I get in to erase the prints, I leave the menu and they appear again, it does not let me erase the fingerprints and does not recognize them, what can I do, thank you.
i have same problem with you... my fingerprint doesn't recognize, my save fingerprint not wont to be erase... :crying:

Spunkination

Dec 29, 2018
For almost 4 months now my Le2 x526 flickers whenever the brightness is above 75% and whenever the phone is under direct sunlight and also, whenever the phone is hot (charging and using the phone at the same time).

I have turned of Adaptability Brightness... I have disabled Show surface updates... I have also enabled Disable HW overlays.

I have changed too many CUSTOM ROM trying to fix this issue but to no avail. I even switched back to Stock EUI that came with the phone (TWRP) but to no avail.

Please does anyone have any solution?

Thanks a lot in advance

Yuda17

Jan 3, 2020
leeco s2 with pixel experience my camera is not functioning properly, can only be used 1 time to open, and must restart to be able to use it again, and so on, every time you use the camera must restart, is there a solution for that?

AravindFZS

Jan 4, 2018
leeco s2 with pixel experience my camera is not functioning properly, can only be used 1 time to open, and must restart to be able to use it again, and so on, every time you use the camera must restart, is there a solution for that?

If black screen camera

You need a rooted device

Use any terminal app(use termux)
Input these commands
su
stop qcamerasvr
start qcamerasvr

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone