[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Pixel Experience [AOSP][X52X]

Search This thread

Azhar9356

Jul 23, 2015
I made a fix for camera bug.

I made a camera fix app. When ever the phone camera doesn't work just open this app. With in 1 second your camera will start working. It needs root access to work. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kalehrl

Piereligio

Jan 13, 2012
Roseto degli Abruzzi
Last edited:

zvovan

May 26, 2009
Hello! How could I install and replace the internal camera of this firmware with the GCam build for this device? So it can be not a standalone App, but GCam could be used as default app?

shatheone

Jun 2, 2011
I'm having a different problem with the camera app. The picture comes out white with the flash on. I tried the command in terminal and that didn't help

kalehrl

• Nov 22, 2017
    I made a camera fix app. When ever the phone camera doesn't work just open this app. With in 1 second your camera will start working. It needs root access to work. :)
    Thanks for the app.
    It's of great help because you don't have to restart the phone for camera to work again. Just run the app. ?

marcusvrcosta

Jun 12, 2019
    Hello guys, does anybody facing wifi unstable? It connects and suddenly it drops, the connects again.. If I use 4G off I stay with no connection, if I use 4G on my 4G goes away even inside my house... I think I feel it in Lineage 16 too, please, help!

Shubham9876

Mar 1, 2019
    Is there any network problem with this ROM??
    My current ROM (unofficial pixel experience) has a serious network issues it is very unstable(disconnects and reconnects 5-6 times within 10 mins) I just wanted to ask if there is any same issue and also is the camera stable because last time I installed this ROM camera crashed frequently( black screen when app starts but normal after restarting)

marcusvrcosta

Jun 12, 2019
    My current ROM (unofficial pixel experience) has a serious network issues it is very unstable(disconnects and reconnects 5-6 times within 10 mins) I just wanted to ask if there is any same issue and also is the camera stable because last time I installed this ROM camera crashed frequently( black screen when app starts but normal after restarting)

Try clean flash. No network problems if you have just one Le2. Not even camera. Unique problem is that whatsapp audios don't get recorded.

AravindFZS

Jan 4, 2018
    This rom was very stable,now i am using arrow os based on Android 10.Pixel experience and arrow os have camera black screen issue.

Priyan1999

Apr 6, 2020
    For me camera is not working and it's just showing black screen...it works only after restarting nd after some time it's not working...and device is also getting too heat....is there any fix...

AravindFZS

Jan 4, 2018
    For me camera is not working and it's just showing black screen...it works only after restarting nd after some time it's not working...and device is also getting too heat....is there any fix...
    Unfortunately there is no fix for the camera issue.
    You can use termux app to input some commands (root required)
    Type these commands
    Su
    Stop qcamerasvr
    Start qcamerasvr

abhaypethani

Apr 13, 2020
    #Request One Last Update (Camera Fix)

Hello @Rk585
    First of all Thanks for Creating this Great Rom To be very honest this is one of the Bestest rom I have ever used on any device.
    But, I just want to request you that Pls Give one Last Update to this Rom Fixing the Camera issue Honestly speaking this is a Great rom i'm using it for Nearly 6 Months now but the Only issue is that Camera is Frequently Crashing and Need to restart it again to fix it or Give Command or Use Camera Fix app that both Ways needs Root Access. But I would just request you Give One Last update to this Rom Fixing the Camera Issue and Make this a Perfect rom that any of Le 2 User can use.

One again thanks for making this rom and Pls Do consider my Request

AravindFZS

Jan 4, 2018
    Hello @Rk585
    First of all Thanks for Creating this Great Rom To be very honest this is one of the Bestest rom I have ever used on any device.
    But, I just want to request you that Pls Give one Last Update to this Rom Fixing the Camera issue Honestly speaking this is a Great rom i'm using it for Nearly 6 Months now but the Only issue is that Camera is Frequently Crashing and Need to restart it again to fix it or Give Command or Use Camera Fix app that both Ways needs Root Access. But I would just request you Give One Last update to this Rom Fixing the Camera Issue and Make this a Perfect rom that any of Le 2 User can use.

He is not using the device anymore

Priyan1999

Apr 6, 2020
    Update TWRP and flash Arrow os based on Android 10.See if that helps.

Now anyway managed to reduce the heat..I kinda like this ROM

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I have been using this ROM for more than two weeks
    IR blaster is not working....I tried using ZAZA app...it did nothing

Azhar9356

Jul 23, 2015
    Unfortunately there is no fix for the camera issue.
    You can use termux app to input some commands (root required)
    Type these commands
    Su
    Stop qcamerasvr
    Start qcamerasvr

You can use my app which exactly does that and doesn't need any restart as well.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=81384347&postcount=1801

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Hello @Rk585

You don't have to restart your phone over and over to fix the camera crash. Use the below app to fix it when camera crashes without restart.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=81384347&postcount=1801

Reactions: Priyan1999

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone