[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Pixel Experience [AOSP][X52X]

Search This thread

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
I want install this rom on stock rom 6.0 twrp recovery 3.2.0
Please suggest steps
Install failed with error 7

You have to extract ROM , in those files extracted , in "META-INF" , "com" , "google" , "android" , you'll find "updater-script" . Open "updater-script" with "Notepad++" (windows app) and erase first 2..3 lines up to something like "ifelse(is_mounted("/system"), unmount("/system"));"
Save it , make again an archive with "7 zip" (windows app) and flash the ROM . If you think is hard to do it just google it . You'll find tones of infos . No need to say you should be very sure about a proper ROM for your phone .

Last edited:

Game_lover

May 5, 2020
Facing Some issue with the rom

1. Facing camera issue, its been force closed maximum time.
2. Sound input problem, while palying pubg in loud mode microphone not catching my voice, but when I use bluetooth earpiece it works. Also in Whatsapp video calling same problem occurs. But in voice calling it seems working perfectly.
I hope you guys solve this problems quickly, because i am using this rom and i really like it.

strggeorge

Oct 3, 2015
I clean flashed it but it freezed on the first installation screen. Does anyone know what happened?

Στάλθηκε από το ONEPLUS A3003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

JosephUwU

Feb 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "ITZYASH00, publicación: 84314539, miembro: 11401571"]
Hola hermano, necesito esta rom, pero no está en el sitio, ¿puedes compartir otro enlace a esta rom, pero uno oficial?
[/ CITA] Está justo un comentario antes que el tuyo

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone