• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Resurrection Remix 7.0.1

Search This thread

theOriginalSuperl2

May 28, 2016
Melbourne
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Last edited:

venky83

Sep 12, 2012
I have install it and ROM is good and below are the problems I am facing.
Take too long to load
The phone heats in normal usage
Battery drain

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chanwang

baxter1981

Apr 7, 2016
so I'm using this Rom for 8 days. clean install (only internal data not erased).
my review so far:

it isn't the fastest and smoothest rom I've ever used, but I has a satisfying performance so far and it's definitely faster and smoother then syberia!!!

+no major problems at all (no crackling as with syberia, wifi stable)
+performance quite good
+no overheating (even while restore and charging) max. 39°C, can't tell you bout heavy gaming though
+battery last for about 24h a charge, 0,7% per h while display off, deep sleep about 95%, had to turn off a couple off background permissions though

- issues I found:
- no automatic connection with paired BT devices (needs an extra tap)
-settings/design: only minimal settings possibilities, aospxposed and syberia have very nice extra colors and extra substratum conflict settings; system wide dark theme works, but notifications are still black on white background (fix please), substratum turns notifications in orange background
-alarm clock rings but doesn't turn on screen (edit)
-had 2 strange reboots the first day, sometimes strange freezes while starting apps

all in all I am very happy about RR pie!!! syberia has a great power management ( up to 33h per charge) but is slower in performance.
thank you very much!! I'll stick to it and hope for regular updates!!!???????

Last edited:

lucasm87

Oct 7, 2016
I'm using this exelent Rom.. untill now all is good! But i have a problem.. i can't use HBO GO app because according this app my phone is rooted... But i don't have my phone rooted... So what can i do? It's happening me the same when i was using Pixel Experience...

kboot

Jun 7, 2018
I'm using this exelent Rom.. untill now all is good! But i have a problem.. i can't use HBO GO app because according this app my phone is rooted... But i don't have my phone rooted... So what can i do? It's happening me the same when i was using Pixel Experience...
I installed magisk and use magisk hide unsupported root apps. You must hide app and hide magisk manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucasm87

grinimark

Dec 29, 2009
Rohrbach
I'm using this ROM for about 10 days now and I am really happy with the perfomance. everything runs stable and smooth here.
Before I was on the Syberia project but unfortunately during the last updates that ROM has not become better.

There is only 1 negative point to mention for me - since the change to RR, I can not connect to my Fitbit watch anymore. Synchronisation does not work at all . There is a connection and I can see the watch in the Android app but it fails to synchronize and I am not able to use the settings of the different installed apps on the watch.
This means I can also not get msg from WhatsApp or email client on my watch. I have already reset the watch, reinstalled apps, and other things but it won't work.
This was working really well before with the Syberia ROM and it works also fine on my OPO device with the latest Tuga Power Pie ROM.
There is something different with the bluetooth in the RR ROM, but I don't know what or how to get the synchronization to work again.

Really appreciate, if someone would know any solution for my problem here.

Other then that, thanks for your help and thanks for the developer for this awsome ROM.

grinimark

Dec 29, 2009
Rohrbach
tried this rom from 1 day ago,so far looking good
but i noticed that when second showed on clock and bit rate show on internet,both will overlap each other..

i heard from another thread that it is possible to update firmware?with https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/#stable? does it work if i update firmware with the one from this?

Yes it does work. You can either download the stable version or a weekly one and just flash it with TWRP.
Usually, I flash the modem update before I flash an update of the ROM. It means, in the TWRP I set the sequence like
1. modem zip
2. ROM zip
3. GAPPS zip
4. Magisk

Flash all the zip in one shot and after delete Dalvic and Cache and let the ROM boot.
Usually, this is working always fine for the updates ( dirty flash with only wipe dalvic, cache and system before)

---------- Post added at 06:08 ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 ----------

@ theOriginalSuperl2
I was already using your ROM with Android Nougat. It was really working well and I'm happy to see the RR on Pie as well.

My question is about taking screenshots - in the Nougat version, after I took a screenshot, it was going right away into editing option. When I take a screenshot now in the Pie version, I have to choose manually to edit the screenshot and mostly it is not really working.
Would it be possible to get it same again like in the Nougat version?

Or could you tell me, what programm you used at that time to edit the screenshot, so i can try to install myself.

thanks for the great work
Mark

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

I'm using this ROM for about 10 days now and I am really happy with the perfomance. everything runs stable and smooth here.
    Before I was on the Syberia project but unfortunately during the last updates that ROM has not become better.

There is only 1 negative point to mention for me - since the change to RR, I can not connect to my Fitbit watch anymore. Synchronisation does not work at all . There is a connection and I can see the watch in the Android app but it fails to synchronize and I am not able to use the settings of the different installed apps on the watch.
    This means I can also not get msg from WhatsApp or email client on my watch. I have already reset the watch, reinstalled apps, and other things but it won't work.
    This was working really well before with the Syberia ROM and it works also fine on my OPO device with the latest Tuga Power Pie ROM.
    There is something different with the bluetooth in the RR ROM, but I don't know what or how to get the synchronization to work again.

Really appreciate, if someone would know any solution for my problem here.

Other then that, thanks for your help and thanks for the developer for this awsome ROM.
    so I'm using this Rom for 8 days. clean install (only internal data not erased).
    my review so far:

it isn't the fastest and smoothest rom I've ever used, but I has a satisfying performance so far and it's definitely faster and smoother then syberia!!!

+no major problems at all (no crackling as with syberia, wifi stable)
    +performance quite good
    +no overheating (even while restore and charging) max. 39°C, can't tell you bout heavy gaming though
    +battery last for about 24h a charge, 0,7% per h while display off, deep sleep about 95%, had to turn off a couple off background permissions though

- issues I found:
    - no automatic connection with paired BT devices (needs an extra tap)
    -settings/design: only minimal settings possibilities, aospxposed and syberia have very nice extra colors and extra substratum conflict settings; system wide dark theme works, but notifications are still black on white background (fix please), substratum turns notifications in orange background
    -alarm clock rings but doesn't turn on screen (edit)
    -had 2 strange reboots the first day, sometimes strange freezes while starting apps

all in all I am very happy about RR pie!!! syberia has a great power management ( up to 33h per charge) but is slower in performance.
    thank you very much!! I'll stick to it and hope for regular updates!!!???????
    Download link will work soon, hold on.
    links work now! will be tested tomorrow!!
    thank you so much for RR!! My favourite!!!