[ROM] [OFFICIAL][9.0][Wayne] Pixel Experience[AOSP/CAF][r35][2018/04/05]

Search This thread

PIPIPIG233666

Sep 20, 2018
Troy
GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for MI 6X [Wayne]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Alipay Fingerprint Payment
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock
Dirac(Mi Sound)
F2FS

Flash Guide:How to flash new build
To Use F2FS:
1.covert Data and Cache into F2FS (Unecessary if u have done it before)
2.OTA
Continue To Use EXT4:
1.OTA
Download from Pixel Experience website
Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190305-221630.png
    Screenshot_20190305-221630.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 5,886
Last edited:

ahadrox

How to install on Mi A2?

Follow this,
0. Convert Mi A2 to Mi 6X (Guide is in the forum, just search for it)
1. Than flash Mi 6X official TWRP recovery.
2. Than flash this rom.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for MI 6X [Wayne]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Thank you very much for this awesome work. I appreciated this. It would be nice if you add some rom screenshots. (It'll be helpful for most of the members)

wjfyxk1231

Apr 26, 2017
Hello? This ROM supports China Telecom's CDMA and audio apt-X

Hello? Can this ROM be used for CDMA in China Telecom? Can I run the phone and text message perfectly?
*********Can it perfectly support the apt-X HD protocol for Bluetooth audio? China’s Double 12 Shopping Festival wants to hope that the landlord and the friends who know it will be relieved of their confusion. Thank you, international friends, thank you very much!:good::good::good:

PIPIPIG233666

Sep 20, 2018
Troy
Hello? Can this ROM be used for CDMA in China Telecom? Can I run the phone and text message perfectly?
*********Can it perfectly support the apt-X HD protocol for Bluetooth audio? China’s Double 12 Shopping Festival wants to hope that the landlord and the friends who know it will be relieved of their confusion. Thank you, international friends, thank you very much!:good::good::good:

Hmm everything should work,if u want aptx feature, we can add it to the list.

mehrabhp

Aug 13, 2018
gps bug

thanks for this great rom. but gps has problem.apps can not find gps .just google map work(some times)

StormH9

Apr 30, 2016
Hmm maybe we'll fix that this week,cuz December security patch would be released in a week

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

Do you know any temporary fix? I tried install the gapps, but there is still that error. I want to use this ROM, but there are important apps that i need daily that now i cant install.

Top Liked Posts