[ROM] [OFFICIAL][9.0][Wayne] Pixel Experience[AOSP/CAF][r35][2018/04/05]

Search This thread
google logo hanged when using data and cache in f2fs format

i using pitchblack_wayne-f2fs instead of twrp

can anybody link the twrp_wayne support f2fs?

or anybody change ext4 to f2fs yet?
I dropped f2fs support for cache
So CONVERT CACHE back to EXT4
LIKE I WROTE IN THE CHANGE LOG
ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAIN FIRST

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

StannerG

Jul 6, 2010
Rostov-na-Donu
lenovo-forums.ru
@PIPIPIG233666
Thanks for last build, added some customizations, this is good!
Can you add in future builds separate notification volume (now notifications volume linked with ringer volume (wich almost all users set to maximum), this is bad in quiet rooms - each app notification sounds very loud!) and extended reboot in power button menu (reboot to recovery/fastboot etc.)

ZaldhyDarwin

Jan 19, 2014
Makassar
@PIPIPIG233666
Thanks for last build, added some customizations, this is good!
Can you add in future builds separate notification volume (now notifications volume linked with ringer volume (wich almost all users set to maximum), this is bad in quiet rooms - each app notification sounds very loud!) and extended reboot in power button menu (reboot to recovery/fastboot etc.)
you can enable advanced reboot menu in developer options

HYP-18

Apr 11, 2019
Brightness bug

please fix the screen brightness. It's really sucks, it's change by itself, i already turn off the adaptive brightness/auto brightness in the settings but the brightness still change. The brightness is not at the maximum when in the light place, even if I swiped it to the maximum bar. And when in the night or dark place, the brightness is can be change at the maximum and its locked. Sorry bad English

yurigsabino

May 16, 2019
please fix the screen brightness. It's really sucks, it's change by itself, i already turn off the adaptive brightness/auto brightness in the settings but the brightness still change. The brightness is not at the maximum when in the light place, even if I swiped it to the maximum bar. And when in the night or dark place, the brightness is can be change at the maximum and its locked. Sorry bad English

That happens to me as well. It disturbs me a lot.

youkisoba

Apr 6, 2019
Bandung
Battery capacity detected 4000mah not 3010mah

i'm using caf latest build

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190517-160920.png
    Screenshot_20190517-160920.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 202

Top Liked Posts