On some rom including dotos, "prevent accidental wake up" is called "pocket mode".Hi,
Having issues with Nusantara ROM, I decided to test this ROM also (Vanilla flavour).
Below is a personal feedback of the things I tested, liked or not, and/or in comparison with the other ROM
- (personal opinion) I do not like the way customization menu is : that is good looking but not efficient (time to read the items), time to pick the desired setting, some settings missing vs other ROMs (date format), etc
- quick tiles : less tiles available (sync, etc)
- Afwall+ works fine (does not with Nusantara)
- the scrolling (refresh set to 120Hz) in the menus is sometimes saccaded
- delay for screen wake up (did find the "prevent accidental wake up" setting which is causing the delay on the other rom)
- as on Nusantara : cannot allow Google Play services to access SMS & Call log : probably an issue from the AOSP ?
As a quick sumary I would tell there is less issues with this ROM than with the Nusantara at this time, but the look & feel does not suit me.
I am going to test other ROMs too.
My goal in giving this feedback is to be constructive, I hope you will take it this way.