[ROM][OFFICIAL][A12.1][E.O.L] PIXEL EXTENDED 4.9 for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice/chime]

Search This thread

MCMC66

Jun 28, 2022
The mobile phone is Redmi Note 9 4G (lime) from China. After brushing this ROM, I can connect to volte, but I can't make HD video calls. What should I do? thank you.

Last edited:
Good day guys. I tried installing. I keep getting the POCO sign then screen goes black.. When I reboot into recovery. There are no errors. any help please? Using OFOX recovery. Im really frustrated already no other custom rom besides one other rom....Please HELP!!! I follow each installation guide to the Tee.
Install Magisk/Dfe, or spam me in @pexjuice

anoddyne

Mar 21, 2021
Nokia 6.2
Hello, double tap to wake is a bit annoying when you hold your phone in your hand. Is there a way how to disable this feature? Like a twrp patch or something

op_raftel

Apr 29, 2021
Hi, what's the difference between juice and chime. I currently have the Redmi 9T with the build "PixelExtended_juice-12.1-20220701-1219-OFFICIAL.zip". Can I safely dirty flash "PixelExtended_chime-12.1-20220727-1613-OFFICIAL.zip" ?

Hi, what's the difference between juice and chime. I currently have the Redmi 9T with the build "PixelExtended_juice-12.1-20220701-1219-OFFICIAL.zip". Can I safely dirty flash "PixelExtended_chime-12.1-20220727-1613-OFFICIAL.zip" ?
No, Please check the notes. Chime is OSS version, so you have to do format while migrating from non-oss juice.

ANerdyNub

Apr 16, 2022
Is there a built-in RAM usage or should I just download a app? Also how can I move the google search bar and remove the default date?

Attachments

• markup_781.png
    markup_781.png
    611.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Tom. R. I

Aug 13, 2022
Thanks for your effort mate!
I installed it, I've had a couple of random reboots, but otherwise I have found no bugs.

EDIT: Tried using google camera and it fails to start, easy to live without..
Which mobile did u use?? I wanna install it on my redmi 9 Power. Can I do it??? Am i gonna have any bootloops or something???

Tom. R. I

Aug 13, 2022
Best A12 rom out there for Juice.. mostly smooth and stable.. no major bugs 💪

Wish to see,
-amoled black option in dark theme
-network speed indicator
-dt2w
-double tap to sleep in home screen

Excellent work done by dev 🤝🤝🤝🤝
Which mobile did u use?? I wanna install it on my redmi 9 Power. Can I do it??? Am i gonna have any bootloops or something???

anryl

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2007
prague
POCO M3
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Just installed on Sunday from 12.5.6eu . Unlocked BL , installed recovery , format , installed ROM. All working fine apart the video calls that I'm not using anyway. Thnx.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2022-09-14_23-54-28.jpg

PixelExtended ROM for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice/chime]

What is this?

PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stability and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 12.1 (S)

Change log
    Sept. security patch
    Fixed Video Calling
    Enable FBEv2
    Enable encryption
    Upstreamed PEX sources
    EOL build

Note:
    If you are coming from non-oss builds, please do factory data reset before flashing the rom.
    Clean flash is recommended.

SUPPORT GROUP :
    PEX-JUICE

Donation :
    https://pranay.cottonseeds.org/donate

Whats working?
    WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Gaming Mode
    App Lock
    Volte icon
    FP Swipe Gestures
    Smart Charging
    Adaptive Media Playback
    FP unlock after system reboot
    Notification Logs
    Theming Customization
    Some few New accents
    Some few New Fonts
    Some few New lock screen clocks
    Some few New icon shapes

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Stay tuned !

This is the best android 12 rom I have ever experienced but there is a little lag and stutter everywhere on the UI. I hope the developer will fix it immediately.
    No, Please check the notes. Chime is OSS version, so you have to do format while migrating from non-oss juice.
    Thank you for your response, if I understand correctly there will be no further update for Juice from now on, If I want latest versions I have to migrate to Chime then dirty flash future Chime updates, correct?
    Could be flash directly on 11 or we need to format?
    Hello, is there any feature about extending ram like STOCK MIUI have?