[ROM] [OFFICIAL][A12][GApps] BlissRoms 15.x [fajita]

Search This thread

albey20

Oct 8, 2015
Any recomendation on witch TWRP to use, im using TWRP-3.6.1_11-OP6xT but it wont decript the user data

McDakkk

Dec 4, 2014
Anybody have problems with lockscreen orientation?
Sometimes, I don't know what causes this, locksreen rotates to landscape orientation, when rotating is off. And worse is that I can't use fingerprint and enter password normally cause of all interface elements are moving out wrong on a screen.

And the second, sometimes phone reboot in Qualcomm Crashdump mode.

That's the only two problems I have. All other is nice, I like it.

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
Sometimes, I don't know what causes this, locksreen rotates to landscape orientation, when rotating is off. And worse is that I can't use fingerprint and enter password normally cause of all interface elements are moving out wrong on a screen.

Haven't had those issues. Did you flash the latest OOS to both slots and do a clean flash of Bliss?

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820

There are no such issues,
Clean flash the new build and check

Misuto

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for the update @srgrusso. Is it possible to start making vanilla build's? That's the only thing stopping me from trying this ROM out, because I use MicroG. If you can, that would be awesome!

drpraveen

Jun 4, 2017
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Don't use finalize.zip, if you're going to flash the rom to both sides. Which there is no need to do, just do it manually or you may end up with little bugs. If you're going to use Twrp you'll end up unencrypted, so you may as well, after flashing twrp, flash f2fs tools for twrp, f2fs.fstab.zip, and f2fsOptimize, then change data to f2fs which will format data, then boot to system.
Where can I find f2fs tools and other, sorry to be noob, thank you

Romka528

Mar 25, 2020
Russian
супер прошивка спасибо за настройки разработчикам)) много чего хотел в кастоме, теперь мой ван плюс радует  есть все что нужно и все работает плавно) отдельное спасибо за безлимитный гугл, теперь его нет

Last edited:

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
прошивка супер спасибо разработчикам)) Много чего хотел в кастомах, теперь мой ван плюс радует 😀 есть все нужные настройки и все работает плавно) отдельное спасибо за безлимитный гугл, теперь не нужен рут и модуль
Not sure what you said. Can you please translate to English.

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
прошивка супер спасибо разработчикам)) Много чего хотел в кастомах, теперь мой ван плюс радует 😀 есть все нужные настройки и все работает плавно) отдельное спасибо за безлимитный гугл, теперь не нужен рут и модуль
Ooh ok tq, next time please use English

drpraveen

Jun 4, 2017
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Haven't had those issues. Did you flash the latest OOS to both slots and do a clean flash of Bliss?
I m also facing lockscreen orientation issue in latest built, other wise it's a great roam, and my daily driver, thank you Dev for this amazing rom.

It's only happening when auto-rotate is on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-103353_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220520-103353_Pixel Launcher.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts