[ROM] [OFFICIAL][A12][GApps] BlissRoms 15.x [fajita]

Search This thread

ocarina89

Sep 24, 2017
Honor 9
OnePlus 6T
I installed this rom a few weeks ago and it's awesome! I did want to note a few minor issues though.

- I can choose any predefined fingerprint icon, which is very cool already, but I can't set a custom one.
- Another udfps thing: there's a setting for pressed color but it stays bright green whatever I do.
- In Security in settings, my phone says the Google Play system update is outdated. Updating in Google Play settings doesn't help.

Overall, I'm really happy with it. Nice feature set and it runs smoothly!

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
I installed this rom a few weeks ago and it's awesome! I did want to note a few minor issues though.

- I can choose any predefined fingerprint icon, which is very cool already, but I can't set a custom one.
- Another udfps thing: there's a setting for pressed color but it stays bright green whatever I do.
- In Security in settings, my phone says the Google Play system update is outdated. Updating in Google Play settings doesn't help.

Overall, I'm really happy with it. Nice feature set and it runs smoothly!
- you can set it and it works like a charm, / or you might have not updated to the latest version, check system updater once. (see the video attached below)
- other two you mentioned are known issues, will be delt in next update

Attachments

• screen-20220628-182305.mp4
    84.4 MB · Views: 0

ocarina89

Sep 24, 2017
Honor 9
OnePlus 6T
- you can set it and it works like a charm, / or you might have not updated to the latest version, check system updater once. (see the video attached below)
- other two you mentioned are known issues, will be delt in next update
Okay then... See the video below. I'm on the newest version.
Good to know the other issues are being dealt with, even when they are super minor. Keep up the good work, and thanks for keeping the OP6T and other phones in business 👍

Attachments

• screen-20220628-180537.mp4
    12.5 MB · Views: 0

adam-h

Mar 23, 2020
Since the most recent update, it takes multiple screen taps/unlock presses to wake the phone. Any one else having this issue?

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Since the most recent update, it takes multiple screen taps/unlock presses to wake the phone. Any one else having this issue?
It is pocket mode issue did you enable it, disable it i can see this problem on every a12 rom in op6 series.

Attachments

• markup_453.png
    markup_453.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 58

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
Okay then... See the video below. I'm on the newest version.
Good to know the other issues are being dealt with, even when they are super minor. Keep up the good work, and thanks for keeping the OP6T and other phones in business 👍
Don't know why it isn't working for you, have you tried with a different image, if not just click a photo and try with that.

ocarina89

Sep 24, 2017
Honor 9
OnePlus 6T
Don't know why it isn't working for you, have you tried with a different image, if not just click a photo and try with that.
I have tried both images you see in the video, and just now I've tried a photo. I can select an image with CX file explorer or Google Photos, neither works. I've turned off the animation, still no dice. Logcat doesn't show me anything relevant, for as far as I can see. I might try a full reset later. I'm really curious why it fails by now.

<some time later>

Out of interest, I dived into the code. Would it be much trouble for you to add an ERROR log in the catch clause at line 160 in UdfpsDrawable.java in the next update? I could make a PR myself if you like (if allowed - didn't check that) but I'm not familiar enough with Android development to be a meaningful asset to the team, I'm afraid. There's some file and bitmap magic in the try clause above that I think might throw an error, but now it fails silently and falls back to the picked icon from settings.

Last edited:

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
I have tried both images you see in the video, and just now I've tried a photo. I can select an image with CX file explorer or Google Photos, neither works. I've turned off the animation, still no dice. Logcat doesn't show me anything relevant, for as far as I can see. I might try a full reset later. I'm really curious why it fails by now.

<some time later>

Out of interest, I dived into the code. Would it be much trouble for you to add an ERROR log in the catch clause at line 160 in UdfpsDrawable.java in the next update? I could make a PR myself if you like (if allowed - didn't check that) but I'm not familiar enough with Android development to be a meaningful asset to the team, I'm afraid. There's some file and bitmap magic in the try clause above that I think might throw an error, but now it fails silently and falls back to the picked icon from settings.
just click a picture in the camera app (not by downloading), set the image in udfps, restart your system ui, and tell.

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
Those who use Gcam can use this Gcam and xml's works perfect with bliss.
And OOS cam is also been attached below
gcam link:

Attachments

• 🌄NiceShot12.xml
    34.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 🌄NiceShot16.xml
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 📷 DmD 😀.xml
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 📷 Golden Experience V5 🏅.xml
    57.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 📸 alto contraste 🌎.xml
    37.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
Here are OnePlus apps by MEO-IFY
just extract the zip and
install the ONEPLUS apps you need
( root not recquired )

Apps in the list are:

1) Calculator (V 2.1.25)
2) Clock
3) File Manager (V 2.6.4.7)
4) Gallery (V 4.0.307)
5) Gallery (V 5.0.44 port from oos 12)
6) Message
7) Notes
8) Oos Camera (V 2.10.8)
9) Oos Camera (V 3.2.105)
10) Recorder
11) Weather
12) Widget
13) Zen Mode

Attachments

• OOS apps by MEO-IFY.zip
    585.1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

drpraveen

Jun 4, 2017
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
This is the best roam ever, great job.
I have a small suggestion that earpiece and speaker volume is little bit low, there is an option in device settings to increase it but that comprises quality,
This is not a deal breaker i m good with it, but if you can improve it in next update it will be great. Thanks again for great work.

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
This is the best roam ever, great job.
I have a small suggestion that earpiece and speaker volume is little bit low, there is an option in device settings to increase it but that comprises quality,
This is not a deal breaker i m good with it, but if you can improve it in next update it will be great. Thanks again for great work.
tq for the feedback,
please specify which network are you using
I am using (Jio & BSNL) and I have no issues here

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
I m using Airtel, but problem is not with network, l just need earpiece and speaker on call a little louder, what i have now is good too,
no brother it is standard volume which is set as default,
no other users have any such issues,
you can use ear piece gain (but u already mentioned it looses quality) - that is what happens if set above standard volume.
tq for choosing and using blisss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update has some bug, screen off fod not working, live display not working, moded pixel launcher was better than this one
    Oos cam working good.
    Thanks for your feedback. I will look into this.
    I like Hyperion Launcher myself
    qtDlAth.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    BlissRoms based on Android 12

Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
    Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissROM Download

Latest TWRP recovery Download

Cz6L1rZ.png

Installing from Android 11 Rom's.

Code:
    -Make sure you are on the latest OOS 11
    - Dump the BlissROM zipfile through payload_dumper
    - flash the partition images with the following commands
      fastboot flash boot boot.img
      fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
      fastboot flash odm odm.img
      fastboot flash system system.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
      fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
    - Reboot and #StayBlissful

aWICthQ.png

Code:
    - If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.
    - Download the Matlog app from the Play Store.
    - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording.
    - Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin
    - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.

A7JONTD.png

BlissRoms Github
    BlissRoms Gerrit
    BlissRoms Device Sources
    BlissRoms Kernel Source

wwdX3pH.png

BlissRoms Website
    Bliss Blog
    BlissRoms Facebook
    BlissRoms Twitter
    BlissRoms Instagram
    BlissRoms Telegram Group
    BlissRoms Announcements Telegram Channel
    Bliss Wiki

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link

myCEQmI.png

Code:
    [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B]
    @Jackeagle
    @electrikjesus
    @Rohanpurohit
    @rwaterspf1
    @ideaman924
    @Makaveli_da_dev
    @ElfinJNoty
    @BitOBSessiOn
    @customworx
    @nilac
    @sixohtew
    @aclegg2011
    @Roger.T
    @T.M.Wrath
    @kanttii
    @rev3nt3ch
    @techfreak243
    @SuperDroidBond
    @USA_RedDragon
    @bcrichster
    @deadmanxXD
    @krittin98
    @BlackScorpion
    @techexhibeo
    @droidbot
    @siphonay
    @pacer456
    @nitin1438
    @theGeekyLad
    @kunalshah912
    @lordarcadius
    @AryanAA
    [/B]
    [/COLOR]
    A huge thanks to Chainfire, CM/LineageOS, Android-x86, Jide, topjohnwu (Magisk) @farmerbb & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!

Thank you for using Bliss! And as always: #StayBlissful
    New Build v15.6

Many new features

Special note: GCamGo and google Chrome no longer included. GCam needs to be installed see post #87 for recomended GCam version.

Download: https://downloads.blissroms.org/media/fajita/Bliss-v15.6-fajita-OFFICIAL-gapps-20220621.zip
    Rom Changelog: https://blog.blissroms.org/2022-06-19-arcadia-15.6-updates-june-2022/
    Device changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Blissroms-Devices/official-devices/main/changelogs/fajita.txt

Enjoy! :cool:
    New Build

Screen wake delay fixed
    UDFPS alignment fixed

Download: https://downloads.blissroms.org/media/fajita/Bliss-v15.6-fajita-OFFICIAL-gapps-20220625.zip

The build that should have been.
    Notes: Initial release for Arcadia-Next. This is a complete redo with the new google sources. There may be some bugs and there will be some missing features.
    In coming June Update:-
    1) Gcam Go will be removed (the link will be provided to download /u can use BSG file which is attached below, XML link for the same is shared below)
    XML
    2) Chrome will be removed