[ROM] [OFFICIAL][A12][GApps] BlissRoms 15.x [guacamole]

Search This thread

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
qtDlAth.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
BlissRoms based on Android 12

Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissROM Download

Latest TWRP recovery Download

Cz6L1rZ.png

Installing from Android 11 Rom's.

Code:
-Make sure you are on the latest OOS 11
- Dump the BlissROM zipfile through payload_dumper
- flash the partition images with the following commands
  fastboot flash boot boot.img
  fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
  fastboot flash odm odm.img
  fastboot flash system system.img
  fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
  fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
- Reboot and #StayBlissful

aWICthQ.png

Code:
- If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.
- Download the Matlog app from the Play Store.
- Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
- As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording.
- Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin
- Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.

A7JONTD.png

BlissRoms Github
BlissRoms Gerrit
BlissRoms Device Sources
BlissRoms Kernel Source

wwdX3pH.png

BlissRoms Website
Bliss Blog
BlissRoms Facebook
BlissRoms Twitter
BlissRoms Instagram
BlissRoms Telegram Group
BlissRoms Announcements Telegram Channel
Bliss Wiki

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link

myCEQmI.png

Code:
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B]
@Jackeagle
@electrikjesus
@Rohanpurohit
@rwaterspf1
@ideaman924
@Makaveli_da_dev
@ElfinJNoty
@BitOBSessiOn
@customworx
@nilac
@sixohtew
@aclegg2011
@Roger.T
@T.M.Wrath
@kanttii
@rev3nt3ch
@techfreak243
@SuperDroidBond
@USA_RedDragon
@bcrichster
@deadmanxXD
@krittin98
@BlackScorpion
@techexhibeo
@droidbot
@siphonay
@pacer456
@nitin1438
@theGeekyLad
@kunalshah912
@lordarcadius
@AryanAA
[/B]
[/COLOR]
A huge thanks to Chainfire, CM/LineageOS, Android-x86, Jide, topjohnwu (Magisk) @farmerbb & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!

Thank you for using Bliss! And as always: #StayBlissful

Sk1t

Dec 4, 2019
OTA updated from the previous version and it works fine!

Bluetooth kept crashing but after I cleared data it was just fine.

Android System Intelligence does keep crashing so I just disabled it.

Everything else seems to work just fine.

Bliss Settings -> Animations: is empty. Not sure if this is a bug or just not filled yet due to it being very new.

Oneplus Settings: now lacking refresh settings but I still have the QS tile as I OTAed. It does not work.

Could be a bad install from my part, can you confirm?

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
OTA updated from the previous version and it works fine!

Bluetooth kept crashing but after I cleared data it was just fine.

Android System Intelligence does keep crashing so I just disabled it.

Everything else seems to work just fine.

Bliss Settings -> Animations: is empty. Not sure if this is a bug or just not filled yet due to it being very new.

Oneplus Settings: now lacking refresh settings but I still have the QS tile as I OTAed. It does not work.

Could be a bad install from my part, can you confirm?
No bugs these things are just missing this release. All will be added going forward. Although A Clean flash wouldn't hurt. I am on the latest OOS firmware myself.

jejehtc

May 20, 2011
Bagard
Hello,
I want to know if we should follow the installation recommended for version A11 or not.
Thank you

lev777

Jul 25, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
I did the flash as listed in first post but then followed by flash in latest twrp. Only camera is crashing for me. 24 hours in - all seems ok. I rooted with Magisk canary, however cannot seem to get in to twrp after that. Reflashing bliss boot.img & then installing twrp via ramdisk brings it back again - losing root...

Any suggestions to get it all working together?

Sometimes wake with power button is slow. It flashes the desktop background prior to displaying the lockscreen.

Last edited:

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
I did the flash as listed in first post but then followed by flash in latest twrp. Only camera is crashing for me. 24 hours in - all seems ok. I rooted with Magisk canary, however cannot seem to get in to twrp after that. Reflashing bliss boot.img & then installing twrp via ramdisk brings it back again - losing root...

Sometimes wake with power button is slow. It flashes the desktop background prior to displaying the lockscreen.
I'm using this for Gcam https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-greatness/f/dl11/
Also I am using magisk 23.0 stable without issue.
I hope this helps

Reactions: Skyline

MoonlitJolty

Jun 3, 2020
After updating from previous version, my phone no longer receives texts. If I use a 3rd party messaging app I can send them, but it doesn't receive. Any ideas as to why?

Last edited:

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017

I'm using this for Gcam https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-greatness/f/dl11/
Also I am using magisk 23.0 stable without issue.
I hope this helps

hammered58

Nov 4, 2017
Wisconsin
I'm using the latest twrp and an otg drive.
Gotta say one of the better a12 , just a fyi I tried the payload dumper install but no luck it went to a boot loop, then I saw this post and installed the rom via Nebrassy Twrp and a otg drive rom.zip file install, then a format Incase any one else here is wanting to try it, my order went like this,, your milage may vary ,, 😂

1 boot into bootloader
2 fastboot boot twrp.img ( rename twrp zip to img)
3 . Install twrp by way of radio button in advance, reboot recovery
4 format wipe
5 reboot back to recovery
6 install rom zip file by way of USB C otg
7 wipe/format (probably not nessary but just to be sure)
8 reboot to system and set up
If root is needed
9 I just patched the boot file ( got the boot file from payload dumper) in magisk app and installed the patched file in fastboot
10 fastboot flash boot bootmagisk.img
hth

Sk1t

Dec 4, 2019
After updating from previous version, my phone no longer receives texts. If I use a 3rd party messaging app I can send them, but it doesn't receive. Any ideas as to why?
Had the same problem. Thought a OTA was too good to be true. I check my logcat and it was a SQLite query error because of a failed upgrade from version 67 to 68. I couldn't find a fix even after deleting databases the the path etc.

You will have to do a clean install. Unless someone knows how to fix this. But I spent a solid hour or so using root to delete folder and setting perms. Nothing seem to make it covert the database. After I deleted it even after I set perms (at least I believe to be the correct perms) it will not create a new database.

TL;DR clean flash. Otherwise the SMS database will be "corrupted".

For feature requests:
This ROM lacks a lot of the good stuff the previous version had. OFC this is a very early build. But I would like to see high brightness mode return. The previous A11 version was one of the most feature rich ROMs but this version is bare compared to the former.

Reactions: srgrusso

MoonlitJolty

Jun 3, 2020
Had the same problem. Thought a OTA was too good to be true. I check my logcat and it was a SQLite query error because of a failed upgrade from version 67 to 68. I couldn't find a fix even after deleting databases the the path etc.

You will have to do a clean install. Unless someone knows how to fix this. But I spent a solid hour or so using root to delete folder and setting perms. Nothing seem to make it covert the database. After I deleted it even after I set perms (at least I believe to be the correct perms) it will not create a new database.

TL;DR clean flash. Otherwise the SMS database will be "corrupted".

For feature requests:
This ROM lacks a lot of the good stuff the previous version had. OFC this is a very early build. But I would like to see high brightness mode return. The previous A11 version was one of the most feature rich ROMs but this version is bare compared to the former.
Interesting hearing what the actual issue was. I actually had a crash happen that caused me to lose some data and decided to do a clean install. I'm fairly certain the crash was my fault because I was messing with root in ways that I barely knew what I was doing.

Reactions: srgrusso

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
Gotta say one of the better a12 , just a fyi I tried the payload dumper install but no luck it went to a boot loop, then I saw this post and installed the rom via Nebrassy Twrp and a otg drive rom.zip file install, then a format Incase any one else here is wanting to try it, my order went like this,, your milage may vary ,, 😂

1 boot into bootloader
2 fastboot boot twrp.img ( rename twrp zip to img)
3 . Install twrp by way of radio button in advance, reboot recovery
4 format wipe
5 reboot back to recovery
6 install rom zip file by way of USB C otg
7 wipe/format (probably not nessary but just to be sure)
8 reboot to system and set up
If root is needed
9 I just patched the boot file ( got the boot file from payload dumper) in magisk app and installed the patched file in fastboot
10 fastboot flash boot bootmagisk.img
hth
Thanks for posting this. Maybe with your permission I can add this to the install instructions in the op.

Reactions: hammered58

Top Liked Posts