[ROM] [OFFICIAL][A12][GApps] BlissRoms 15.x [guacamole]

Search This thread

Toutatis_

Oct 3, 2012
OTA update didn't work. corrupt data and stuck in recovery. happens every time with ota
I don't know for OTA updates from v15.x to v15.y since I'm not using Bliss, but if you were attempting to update from 15.7 to 16.0 via OTA, of course it's not going to work. You're upgrading from Android 12 to Android 13, you have to format data and clean flash.

dpwguenther

Feb 4, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hello everyone. I have the global version of this phone and I was wondering if anyone knew if this rom would work with Spectrum/Verizon service? And if I could flash this with Pixel experience recovery?

papoose515

Nov 16, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
Gotta say one of the better a12 , just a fyi I tried the payload dumper install but no luck it went to a boot loop, then I saw this post and installed the rom via Nebrassy Twrp and a otg drive rom.zip file install, then a format Incase any one else here is wanting to try it, my order went like this,, your milage may vary ,, 😂

1 boot into bootloader
2 fastboot boot twrp.img ( rename twrp zip to img)
3 . Install twrp by way of radio button in advance, reboot recovery
4 format wipe
5 reboot back to recovery
6 install rom zip file by way of USB C otg
7 wipe/format (probably not nessary but just to be sure)
8 reboot to system and set up
If root is needed
9 I just patched the boot file ( got the boot file from payload dumper) in magisk app and installed the patched file in fastboot
10 fastboot flash boot bootmagisk.img
hth
tried this coming from android 11 after i installed the zip and reboot to system it just reboot to fastboot mode,

hammered58

tried this coming from android 11 after i installed the zip and reboot to system it just reboot to fastboot mode,
I don't have this phone anymore ,flattened it on the highway , pity it was a good phone,, I see you came from 11,, did you install 12 firmware first then try installing the ROM, usually a reboot to fastboot is a boot file issue , just a couple of things to check, hth, good luck

Top Liked Posts