Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL][A12][GApps][Oneplus Cam] BlissRoms 15.x [Lemonadep]

Search This thread

alb94

Dec 21, 2016
Reactions: andrew2401

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
There are two settings that I can't find and I would like to know if they are missing. One is to make the volume animation go to the left side. And the other is how to activate the slider mode icon in the status bar (Ring, vibrate and mute). ?

Congratulations on the work, the vibrations are working perfectly.
You're not missing anything. The audio panel on the left will hopefully be fixed in the next release. I will look into the alert slider not updating in the status bar.

Edit: Did it work on previous build?

Last edited:

break.cold

Jun 25, 2014
It is possbile to included C.62 firmware in the rom like Pixel Extended did in their rom of 12/8.
And also I noticed that recent apps is bit choppy if you remove pill and use full screen.
The 7/8 update drain battery bit too much compare to 30/7, not sure what's the reason.

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
It is possbile to included C.62 firmware in the rom like Pixel Extended did in their rom of 12/8.
And also I noticed that recent apps is bit choppy if you remove pill and use full screen.
The 7/8 update drain battery bit too much compare to 30/7, not sure what's the reason.
There should be no change except the vibration work correctly now. The build is currently built on the c.61 firmware. Not currently including the firmware since I want users with the le2127 to be able to stay on the c.16 firmware (like myself).

Mihalaki

May 2, 2015
Will there be a fix for android auto? Pixel Ext has included a fix in their latest build which now works for me. Seems to work in some roms but not others.

alb94

Dec 21, 2016
You're not missing anything. The audio panel on the left will hopefully be fixed in the next release. I will look into the alert slider not updating in the status bar.

Edit: Did it work on previous build?
I didn't get to use the previous version as a daily drive due to the problem with the vibration for calls. So I do not know.

Psk.It

Mar 6, 2016
I haven't tried OTA so I am not sure.
I started updating via OTA, but It was keeping longer, at the end i preferred sideloading the rom, withouth formatting data
on reboot i went on system updating and i saw the rom ready for updating, so it completed the process (if not selected the option "delete after install", It could be repeated several times)

Last edited:

brandon79

I updated with OTA it worked but really slow process. It's almost like the update process stops when the screen is off. But kept the screen on and it updated fine. I did update in settings then did not reboot and went to magisk and apply update to inactive slot. Then rebooted to system. So far so good. If I face any problems I will post.

Top Liked Posts