- Feb 27, 2012
BlissRoms comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customization's across all platforms you run Bliss on.
First Time Installation Download
If this is your first time installing Bliss you will need to clean install the ROM using the "fastboot method".
* Phone should be unlocked
* Make sure you are using the latest platform tools from Google
* Reboot phone to bootloader
* Run this command from terminal "fastboot update -w rom.zip" (do not use quotations and replace rom.zip with the name of the zip you are flashing)
* Phone will boot into Android automatically once install is complete. Enjoy!
* You will receive OTA updates after initial install
Create Bug Report on our Issues Tracker
| Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Telegram Group | Telegram Channel | Docs
If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link
Thank you for using BlissRoms! And as always: #StayBlissful