ok after installing bluespark, the hole system didnt boot, and now, everything i try does not lead me to blissrom. For example i try and flash hole lineage as instructed, go on and try to install bliss but OBVIOSLY it somehow cannot be installed through sideload as everything even lineage.zip can be sideloaded, but not this bliss-rom.zip, so i tried again with unofficial twrp and the thing is, it installs bliss-rom.zip allways to the inactive slot, when i boot i can only see bliss-recovery that wants me to format data cause of corruption, when i do i only can enter lineage installation and rom on slot B but this **** cant be installed to slot B as it always tries to do it on A, when i switch slots in twrp (again this is the only option to install bliss) it cant read any data from internel phone except some systemfiles but not the sdcard, even though i already formatet hole data, when i boot up slot B again, i access lineage and my files..
so.. here an updated tut for installing through unofficial twrp:
- go on install twrp unofficial via fastboot sideload or whatever
- mark "auto-reinstall TWRP after ROM-flash" everywhere
- go install bliss-zip
- wipe normaly with a swipe in TWRP
- let it boot, it will come back to either recovery or bootloader, go back into recovery, should be twrp
- go check menü button in TWRP, will show u that either solution will be format data or wipe
- wipe normaly with a swipe in TWRP & format data and accept it with "yes"
- finaly reboot, now it should be bliss-rom
little mark up, blue_active-kernel brakes many stuff like dolby atmos and if u make a wipe with it, it makes your screen flicker blingbling
peace im out