[ROM][Official] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1 amami

Are the test builds ready to become official?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derjango

May 8, 2018
Hi, with Appbak you can backup your app but psw etc you must insert....

Inviato dal mio Xperia Z1 Compact utilizzando Tapatalk
No, misunderstanding :)
All my Apps are installed on the device hard disc by default. 95% Of hard disc are used by applications. And this slows down my device. I would like to have the possibility to install apps on the micro SD card only :)
got it?

elcidx

Mar 1, 2014
In my opinion, oreo on the z1c is a bad idea, the power drain is so big that you need have powerbank all the time witch your phone.
In one night i lose 15-20% battery on oreo, witch kit kat 3%. Ofc when im sleeping.

Joline

Sep 1, 2007
Hi,

I've also flashed the 12.1 right now and I faced the same issue: when I try to switch to video mode (or change to front camera) with the built-in camera the screen turns black and nothing happen. My solution for now I just use a third party app (open camera) which works fine. The bigger drawback on this is, that the Sony camera plugins (as blur or timeshift etc.) are not longer available. :(

And I have a more critical issue on my side: I cannot install any apk from a sd-card. Always there is a message like "parser error of apk". This message comes from the package manager and before the check whether an installation from "unkown source" is made. I've tried several apk, they are ok for sure.

115ek

Jan 30, 2017
hi guys,
i have AICP 12.1 on my Z1C, but i cant record movies with build in camera... can you suggest any reliable camera app for this rom?
Hi,

I've also flashed the 12.1 right now and I faced the same issue: when I try to switch to video mode (or change to front camera) with the built-in camera the screen turns black and nothing happen. My solution for now I just use a third party app (open camera) which works fine. The bigger drawback on this is, that the Sony camera plugins (as blur or timeshift etc.) are not longer available. :(
You have to disable HW Overlays in developer settings. Just search this thread. Maybe here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sony-xperia-z1-compact/development/rom-aicp-11-0-mm-6-0-1-amami-t3428288/post74916552#post74916552
And I have a more critical issue on my side: I cannot install any apk from a sd-card. Always there is a message like "parser error of apk". This message comes from the package manager and before the check whether an installation from "unkown source" is made. I've tried several apk, they are ok for sure.
What about copying the apk's to internal storage before? Is it working then? I know it's just a workaround, but you don't install 10 apps every day, aren't you? ;)

Reactions: Joline

cittaslow

Feb 22, 2011
Hi,

Which gapps did you use? I tried 2 different gapps with this rom. Mini and Stock. Similar problems were encountered in the camera when using the mini package. But when I using the stock package, I did not have any problems in the camera. I think the camera problem is related to gapps packages.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

I'm using Google Now Launcher. Is there any way to remove "Google Search" bar from main screen?

115ek

Jan 30, 2017
Which gapps did you use? I tried 2 different gapps with this rom. Mini and Stock. Similar problems were encountered in the camera when using the mini package. But when I using the stock package, I did not have any problems in the camera. I think the camera problem is related to gapps packages.
With stock or super gapps package snap camera is replaced by google camera. That's why it works like using a third party app. Mini package doesn't include google camera so you have to disable HW overlays.
See this for comparison: https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/wiki/Package-Comparison

Joline

Sep 1, 2007
I use Pico because I want to use as less Google apps as I can (and as it is still comfortable to me). Maybe I'll try to use the Sony Cam. But first I'll check the thread whether this port supports the plugins as blur etc.

Joline

Sep 1, 2007
@115ek: Thank you. Copying the apk to the internal storage was the key. :) And also disable HW overlay works (for now). But as I wrote; I'll check the Sony Cam port. Maybe this works better.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

In the meantime I've installed the Sony Cam but here is the same issue: disable HW Overlay to get it working. :( Its a pity because I liked that blur module. Anyway, I'll using Open Camera for now which is also a great camera app.