Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth][13] LineageOS 20 for POCO F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40

Search This thread

duttyend

Dec 18, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have the same problem with the fingerprintscanner.

Installed completely new: boot, vendor boot, LOS20 for Poco F3 global, Mind the GAPPS for android 13 (and just to be sure also copy partitions). Everything works and a fingertprint scan is made (and stored) only to be empty (erased) after a reboot. Reinstalled several times but every time the same problem.

It seems the Trusted Execution Environment is reset after a reboot or something.
The symptoms are similar to those you get when using an incompatible firmware. Try with another firmware from the recommended ones (for example, try EEA instead of Global)

anarchyz

Jan 11, 2016
Hi, i just update (Poco F3) from LOS 19.1 to LOS 20 via adb sideload. Right now i cant use my phone, and what I've tried
1. Upgrade to LOS 20 via adb sideload without any GApps, phone boot up normally, install play store from apkpure but cant run it all. It keeps crashing.
2. Upgrade to LOS 20 via adb sideload and used GApps pico (Android 11) -> bootloop
3. Upgrade to LOS 20 via adb sideload and used MindTheGApps (for android 13), successfully installed and boot up but stuck in Networking page.
3a. Connect to all wifi network -> not succeed , keep trying and then application stop working
3b. Switch to mobile data -> cant find the internet (switches some sim cards already)

Any one can help please?

booci

Jan 28, 2009
Buzau
Hi, i just update (Poco F3) from LOS 19.1 to LOS 20 via adb sideload. Right now i cant use my phone, and what I've tried
1. Upgrade to LOS 20 via adb sideload without any GApps, phone boot up normally, install play store from apkpure but cant run it all. It keeps crashing.
2. Upgrade to LOS 20 via adb sideload and used GApps pico (Android 11) -> bootloop
3. Upgrade to LOS 20 via adb sideload and used MindTheGApps (for android 13), successfully installed and boot up but stuck in Networking page.
3a. Connect to all wifi network -> not succeed , keep trying and then application stop working
3b. Switch to mobile data -> cant find the internet (switches some sim cards already)

Any one can help please?
Have you considered following an official guide? It seems like you don't know what you are doing.
1. If you install without gapps the playstore won't work.
2. OpenGapps is old and does NOT support android 13. Don't know what you were expecting to happen.
3. Stick with the official guides and you should be ok.

Reactions: Corylus-Core

CHGICEMAN

May 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Any one can help please?
Have you installed the firmware for Android 13?

anarchyz

Jan 11, 2016
Have you considered following an official guide? It seems like you don't know what you are doing.
1. If you install without gapps the playstore won't work.
2. OpenGapps is old and does NOT support android 13. Don't know what you were expecting to happen.
3. Stick with the official guides and you should be ok.
Thanks for your reply.
I tried to follow the official guide, maybe there was some steps I missed.

Have you installed the firmware for Android 13?
I am coming from LOS 19, is it Android 12?
So I need to update official MIUI Android 13 first before upgrading to LOS 20?
Please correct my understanding :
LOS 19 -> MIUI Android 14 -> LOS 20 ?

Thanks

G A S T

Apr 20, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 4
Samsung Galaxy S6
A
Thanks for your reply.
I tried to follow the official guide, maybe there was some steps I missed.

I am coming from LOS 19, is it Android 12?
So I need to update official MIUI Android 13 first before upgrading to LOS 20?
Please correct my understanding :
LOS 19 -> MIUI Android 14 -> LOS 20 ?

Thanks
No, you don't install full MIUI. Just the extracted firmware package out if it. Go to Xiaomifirmwareupdater.com and download the recommended (from the LOS-Wiki) firmware for your device. Install the new firmware via sideload, when you are in the LOS Recovery and ofc you do that before you sideload LOS 20 and GApps.

Reactions: CHGICEMAN

anarchyz

Jan 11, 2016
A

No, you don't install full MIUI. Just the extracted firmware package out if it. Go to Xiaomifirmwareupdater.com and download the recommended (from the LOS-Wiki) firmware for your device. Install the new firmware via sideload, when you are in the LOS Recovery and ofc you do that before you sideload LOS 20 and GApps.

Noted, will give a try tonight.
Many thanks~

Reactions: G A S T

G A S T

Apr 20, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 4
Samsung Galaxy S6
My phone came "from factory" with POCO F3 EEA - V14.0.7.0.TKHEUXM, should I try the Global one or would that give me problems?

I thought I could skip this step because my phone already had the right version installed. Not sure if I should try to reinstall that same EEA version.
This is the right one. Don't change to Global when you have a Poco F3 EAA - Device.

LOS 20 will run on top of that without a problem.

booci

Jan 28, 2009
Buzau
My phone came "from factory" with POCO F3 EEA - V14.0.7.0.TKHEUXM, should I try the Global one or would that give me problems?

I thought I could skip this step because my phone already had the right version installed. Not sure if I should try to reinstall that same EEA version.
EEA is for Europe. If you live in Europe stick with EEA. Any other place except China, India, Indonesia, Russia, Taiwan and Turkey, use Global.

Reactions: Lex_Michdeandroid

booci

Jan 28, 2009
Buzau
It works fine, but it gets cleared on reboot. Not hardware, just something going on with the procedure or the ROM.
Well there you go. Hardware is fine (you said that), ROM works fine (other users reported it works). Guess the only thing left is the procedure. Take a break, free your mind, start over with patience, you will get there.

Top Liked Posts