• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Doomkopf

May 14, 2016
Sounds promising. Especially the Astrophotography feature of the Gcam
Yeah, I really like Gcam. Everything works, because there is an active camera modding community for alioth (POCO F3). There is even a whole telegram group only for the camera of this device xD Many people wrote configs for Gcam to work better on this device specifically etc

IIIIIIIII

Dec 23, 2017
I have already done some research on the Gcam. There's another Gcam which does great low light shots, it's called CamStellar. Can't wait try everything but unfortunately Poco will arrive within a week or so.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I keep you informed: Lineage-18.1-20210828 The incoming call sound still does not work when the bluetooth headset is connected.
    The post You were looking for: lineage-18.1-20210904 The incoming call sound still does not work when the bluetooth headset is connected.
    There is a patch merged that should fix this that will be in the next nightly build.
    To the developers:
    Here is another logcat. The call came at 7:28 a.m. I didn't hear any again. Only after I switched the loudspeaker on and off in the dialer app did I hear the caller.
    The problem that you cannot hear the caller when I pick up has not yet been resolved either.

Otherwise it works perfectly for me except for this little thing. Thanks to the great developers.
    1. It is important, not everyone has stable internet connection.... if you're living in a third world country.
    Or you live in Germany where (mobile) Connection ist often worse then in Third world.
    My Poco F3 restarts once in a while when it's in my pocket for no reason. It never does that when I have it on my desk. Does anyone else have the same problem?
    The issue is relevant to this crash

Screenshot_20210827-045411_Crash_Log_Viewer.png

i think it's due to LiveDisplay attempting to do things even when the phone is on standby?

Screenshot_20210827-052148_Crash_Log_Viewer.png

Is someone able to address this issue?
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • You tell me ;)
    Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    Kernel Source :

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely it that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download URL:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Credits :

althafvly

SebaUbuntu

THREAD LOCKED

@Sahil_Sonar Please PM me when the build is available for download and I'll be happy to unlock this thread for you. Placeholder threads aren't permitted.

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

EDIT: Thread re-opened.