• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Abbashu

Apr 2, 2017
Can anyody tell me about "Green Tint" issue ? is it fixed in this rom because earlier a guy wrote here that in his rom there was no green tint issue.... lol i have to wait for 10 days to get my bootloader unlocked waiting...

RenardHCRc

Jan 6, 2021
LG V50 ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
hello, how are you? I have a problem and it is that the links to download the rom appear, fallen or simply as if it does not exist. is there another way to download it?
Screenshot_20210801-021857.png

Reactions: curiousrom
alioth Official LineageOS 18.1 Build Not Available Yet!

Thanks for supporting these devices. :cool: 👍

Maybe you could edit the post #1 and add a note saying that the downloads should be available on 2021-08-07 normally if all goes well with the Lineage automated builder?

Poor users clicking, clicking & going nuts. 🤪

Build is being pulled from official site, You can expect builds from next week
I have a problem and it is that the links to download the rom appear, fallen or simply as if it does not exist. is there another way to download it?

shodibre

Jan 12, 2013
Hello everyone !
This is my first time diving back into custom roms since 2012 and i have few questions.

High refresh rate seems to be handled poorly on Official MiUi 12.5 where it's stuck on 120hz 90% of the time.
How is it in this rom? Also does our display support any refresh rate below 60 or in-between 60-120hz?

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
Hello everyone !
This is my first time diving back into custom roms since 2012 and i have few questions.

High refresh rate seems to be handled poorly on Official MiUi 12.5 where it's stuck on 120hz 90% of the time.
How is it in this rom? Also does our display support any refresh rate below 60 or in-between 60-120hz?
Yes it does support 60,90 and 120hz. By toggling Smooth display (in Settings -> Display) it will switch between those automatically. but theres some color tuning issues with 90hz (blame xiaomi)- you might see this in some apps while smooth display is enabled (like youtube).

Builds will be ready by this weekend

littlecorgi

Aug 7, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've installed the ROM, and I'm really satisfied. Thank you very much for all the developers!

I would like to ask a question regarding the AOD feature in the LineageOS. Is there any possibility that the AOD feature will cause screen burn-in? In one of the article from Samsung, they mention that their AOD has been equipped with some prevention measures, like always moving the clock position for example. Are there such kind of prevention measures in the AOD feature of the LOS?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. 😅

littlecorgi

Aug 7, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
I encounter a problem with apps that are using location services, like food delivery apps and Google Maps. They couldn't detect my location, even though I've turned on the GPS and give the permission. I'm using MindTheGapps. Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

WM-Sef

Jan 30, 2009
The Lineage recovery isn't working. Screen stays black for a short while and continues booting the stock ROM.

I tried installing it using TWRP but it resulted in a boot loop...

Edit: nevermind. I missed the 'flash' part, didn't know this recovery can't boot from RAM as TWRP is able to.

Top Liked Posts

Thanks for the rom.

It came from another rom (crDroid) that had the same problem that I have encountered in LineageOS.

If I have a normal telephone, with sound and I receive an incoming call, when I pick up the call I do not hear the person who is calling me. She does to me, but I to her not. I have to activate the speaker of the phone and then if I hear that person and if I then return to normal sound mode, I can already hear him.

And as a curiosity, if I have the mobile in silent mode and I receive a call, then there is no problem and I can hear the other person calling me without problems.

Can you tell me if you have encountered this problem, how have you solved it?

Thanks.
    You're right. As soon as you have the phone on mute, everything works as it should. Good hint. I'll include that in the bug report.
    seems to work,i put my phone on vibrate mode and had a friend call me and everything worked fine.no need to turn speaker mode on and off to hear him.
    very strange.

added another logcat in bug report comments.
    I keep you informed: Lineage-18.1-20210828 The incoming call sound still does not work when the bluetooth headset is connected.
    Thanks for the rom.

It came from another rom (crDroid) that had the same problem that I have encountered in LineageOS.

If I have a normal telephone, with sound and I receive an incoming call, when I pick up the call I do not hear the person who is calling me. She does to me, but I to her not. I have to activate the speaker of the phone and then if I hear that person and if I then return to normal sound mode, I can already hear him.

And as a curiosity, if I have the mobile in silent mode and I receive a call, then there is no problem and I can hear the other person calling me without problems.

Can you tell me if you have encountered this problem, how have you solved it?

Thanks.
    1. It is important, not everyone has stable internet connection.... if you're living in a third world country.
    Or you live in Germany where (mobile) Connection ist often worse then in Third world.
    To the developers:
    Here is another logcat. The call came at 7:28 a.m. I didn't hear any again. Only after I switched the loudspeaker on and off in the dialer app did I hear the caller.
    The problem that you cannot hear the caller when I pick up has not yet been resolved either.

Otherwise it works perfectly for me except for this little thing. Thanks to the great developers.
    The post You were looking for: lineage-18.1-20210904 The incoming call sound still does not work when the bluetooth headset is connected.
    There is a patch merged that should fix this that will be in the next nightly build.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • You tell me ;)
    Instructions :
    Check #2 post before installation

Downloads
    :

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    Kernel Source :

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely it that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download URL:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Credits :

althafvly

SebaUbuntu

THREAD LOCKED

@Sahil_Sonar Please PM me when the build is available for download and I'll be happy to unlock this thread for you. Placeholder threads aren't permitted.

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

EDIT: Thread re-opened.
    Important notes:

• * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI 12.5.3.0 builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.