• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

sburry

Oct 10, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi good day everyone, please help I can't pass safetynet ctsprofile, and the playstore is not certified
I passed it just by hiding root from Google services, I did change fingerprint but then changing it back still worked. So the only change is hiding the root status. I'll write a guide about getting magisk installed tomorrow, it's fresh enough in my mind and the steps weren't immediately obvious.

Nov 18, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Any updates on the modem crash bug causing random reboots while using LTE? After many months it's still happening. Only fix was to force to 3G which is painfully slow.

When will this be fixed? It's been getting really frustrating.
I installed xiaomi eu for a couple of weeks (Android 12 weekly) and returned to LOS 18.1.
So far no reboots (2 days).
Not sure if my firmware kept updated after going back and forth between ROMs, but for now no more reboots. Maybe updating the firmware alone would fix it. Letting you know just in case.

Reactions: thelegendaryharold

BTW lover

Apr 27, 2010
wait it out, the battery system is still a bit confused. preferably give it one or two full charges where you leave it charging for 1 hour after it reaches 100%
Charging keeps getting more and more confusing. I'm sure it does charge when it's off as the charger gets warm, but while booted up, it either doesn't charge at all (even though the battery indicator does suggest it is charging) or it only charges slowly, multiple battery apps I tried tell me it's charging at 350mA.

While I hope it's still a software issue, as it chages just fine turned off, I'm starting to believe it's actually a hardware fault of some kind. I've cleaned the contacs using flatted out Q-Tips and alcohol, any other suggestions?

And most importantly, any way to flash it back to stock, before I send it in for repair???

Dew87

Jan 9, 2021
Upgraded my phone from a Poco F1 to Poco F3 both running LinageOS Nightly 2021-12-04 and having problems with my Bluetooth headphones (Peltor 3M WS Alert XP) for the F3 while it works mostly fine with the F1.

When using the volume up/down on the headphones my F1 phone shows the volume slider going up and down in response for all the tasks like listening to music with foobar2000, watching youtube videos with firefox/chrome browser, playing emulated games with Snes9x/PPSSPP. Droping the volume to the bottom also mutes the audio which is also shown on the F1. All audio from the F1 is refered to as music volume if I change audio source on my headphones and is always detected as long as there is any audio coming from the F1 (mostly unless OFF TOPIC below).
OFF TOPIC: A bug with the F1 is that I don't always get audio from Snes9x/PPSSPP through my headphones when swapping between these apps and listening to music or watching youtube. A restart of the phone and audio from these apps are back.

With the F3 the phone slider is never shown while tinkering with the headphones volume control. The phone have a separate volume slider for the phone speakers and the headphones, but the latter seems to not be in use since changing it have no effect on the headphones. Droping the volume to the bottom doesn't mute the audio on the F3 but instead keep the audio very low. Watching youtube and listening to music is refered to as music volume if changing the audio source on the headphones and the volume control works except no indication or mute on the F3. Audio source for emulated games with Snes9x/PPSSPP are not detected by the headphones and the volume control does nothing for these apps. There is also no audio at all from these apps through the headphones if the headphones audio source surround and radio volume is muted.

Last edited:

AudioSculpt

Dec 25, 2014
I'm experiencing a problem with mobile network.
Suddenly, it doens't work anymore. I'm in Italy and my mobile operator is Fastweb (full mvno).

Someone is experiencing the same issues, maybe with other mobile carrier?

Ludoboii

Oct 12, 2015
HTC One (m7)
LG G5
Is there a way to get some sort of notification light with this ROM? On MIUI when the screen was off it would blink a few times when a notification popped up. I can't find any option to do the same thing on LineageOS, except for always-on display which I don't want because it would drain my battery.

damonke

Sep 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Is there a way to get some sort of notification light with this ROM? On MIUI when the screen was off it would blink a few times when a notification popped up. I can't find any option to do the same thing on LineageOS, except for always-on display which I don't want because it would drain my battery.
You can use the ambient display without leaving it on all the time. It will light up for notifications.

Reactions: Ludoboii

pydy93

Feb 12, 2012
Hi guys, i have a question. There must be several question about this im just too noob for find it ofc :D
So i just installed this rom and man i already in love with it. My 2fa / banking apps just working fine, but i hit the wall with the google pay since it wont let me use it. The os is not rooted and i want to keep it that way. Is there any sollution for make it work ? if it require temporary root its fine. A would be grateful for the quides ass well. My last attempt with rooting and cfw was back when the 2.3 android was out i got a little rusted since yet :D

metalspider

Jun 24, 2015
Hi guys, i have a question. There must be several question about this im just too noob for find it ofc :D
So i just installed this rom and man i already in love with it. My 2fa / banking apps just working fine, but i hit the wall with the google pay since it wont let me use it. The os is not rooted and i want to keep it that way. Is there any sollution for make it work ? if it require temporary root its fine. A would be grateful for the quides ass well. My last attempt with rooting and cfw was back when the 2.3 android was out i got a little rusted since yet :D
LOS doesnt pass safetynet so thats why google pay doesnt work.you can either use the magisk modules to pass it or try another rom.
i saw some rom called fork lineageOS that might do that or just find another rom that passes safetynet by default.

pydy93

Feb 12, 2012
Just moved to arrow os 12 beta, instantly went through the safetynet, i dont really get it why lineageos not working like that im still sad about it. It was the best cfw based on my research but the missing google pay was too big flaw for me :(

Tintin62

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,
What's about the new poco F3 EEA 12.5.7 firmware and how to upgrade it (I am with LineagesOS 18.1 and firmware 12.5.5). How to integrate this new firmware please ?.
Regards,

Ludoboii

Oct 12, 2015
HTC One (m7)
LG G5
According to the installation instructions on the wiki, the firmware should be the latest version. However when looking at recent changes I can see this pull request mentioning blobs from V12.5.4.0.RKHMIXM. However the latest stable firmware version for global devices is V12.5.5.0.RKHMIXM and for European ones it's V12.5.7.0.RKHEUXM. Given that I'm on the latest LineageOS nightly build, I have an European device and I'm on firmware V12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM, should I update it to the latest version? Or should I install the global firmware, and in this case which version should I pick?

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
According to the installation instructions on the wiki, the firmware should be the latest version. However when looking at recent changes I can see this pull request mentioning blobs from V12.5.4.0.RKHMIXM. However the latest stable firmware version for global devices is V12.5.5.0.RKHMIXM and for European ones it's V12.5.7.0.RKHEUXM. Given that I'm on the latest LineageOS nightly build, I have an European device and I'm on firmware V12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM, should I update it to the latest version? Or should I install the global firmware, and in this case which version should I pick?
Currently, there is no need to update. Once the blobs are updated to later version, then yes, you should. If I were you, I'd update the firmware only without going through the struggle of flashing full MIUI image.

ale82to

Apr 7, 2014
does anyone know how to unlock full snapdragon 870 frequency (3.2 Ghz) , with this room prime core is runnuning at 2,75ghz at the very best.
thanks for the help.

Sergi_CAT

Aug 31, 2015
Hi all!

Hope that you can help me to solve my doubt. Currently, I'm with the xiaomi.eu 13 weekly ROM on my POCO F3, and I would like to know if I can do a clean install of this Lineage ROM from my current ROM, or if I firstly need to roll back to xiaomi.eu 12 to be able to install this Lineage 18.1 ROM.

Thank you in advance for you help!

Reactions: hector98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello folks, today I am releasing a test lineage-19.0 build for alioth/aliothin.
    You can find it here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lineageos-alioth/files/lineage-19.0/

Flashing instructions remain same as lineage-18.1 you can dirty flash from lineage-18.1

DO NOTE this a test build not official/prod ready build. Feel free to use and report bugs with appropriate log

It is highly recommended to backup your data before proceeding

Thank you!
    Thanks for the support of LOS on the Poco F3 :giggle:(y)
    The default minimum volume settings are a bit too high as the Poco F3 has some powerful speakers.
    I suggest lowering the volume values in audio_policy_volumes.xml and default_volume_tables.xml.

These values worked fine for me...

audio_policy_volumes.xml:

<volume stream="AUDIO_STREAM_VOICE_CALL" deviceCategory="DEVICE_CATEGORY_SPEAKER">
    <point>0,-3600</point>
    <point>33,-2400</point>
    <point>66,-1200</point>
    <point>100,0</point>
    </volume>

<volume stream="AUDIO_STREAM_VOICE_CALL" deviceCategory="DEVICE_CATEGORY_EARPIECE">
    <point>0,-3600</point>
    <point>33,-2400</point>
    <point>66,-1200</point>
    <point>100,0</point>
    </volume>

<volume stream="AUDIO_STREAM_RING" deviceCategory="DEVICE_CATEGORY_SPEAKER">
    <point>1,-4455</point>
    <point>33,-3015</point>
    <point>66,-1530</point>
    <point>100,0</point>
    </volume>

<volume stream="AUDIO_STREAM_ALARM" deviceCategory="DEVICE_CATEGORY_SPEAKER">
    <point>1,-4455</point>
    <point>33,-3015</point>
    <point>66,-1530</point>
    <point>100,0</point>
    </volume>

<volume stream="AUDIO_STREAM_NOTIFICATION" deviceCategory="DEVICE_CATEGORY_SPEAKER">
    <point>1,-4455</point>
    <point>33,-3015</point>
    <point>66,-1530</point>
    <point>100,0</point>
    </volume>

default_volume_tables.xml:

<reference name="DEFAULT_SYSTEM_VOLUME_CURVE">
    <!-- Default System reference Volume Curve -->
    <point>1,-3120</point>
    <point>33,-2340</point>
    <point>66,-1560</point>
    <point>100,-780</point>
    </reference>
    Currently, there is no need to update. Once the blobs are updated to later version, then yes, you should. If I were you, I'd update the firmware only without going through the struggle of flashing full MIUI image.
    when LineageOS 19 ?
    hi,
    I'm wondering if you have been able to sort this out
    thanks in advance.
    Hi!

Yes, I was actually able to install this LineageOS rom without any problem following the instructions given in the official website to install this rom. Finally, what I did is to try it with the MIUI13 beta rom that I had at that time and the firmware that was in that ROM, and everything worked out well in the end!

Hopefully, it should be the same for you.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • You tell me ;)
    Instructions :
    Check #2 post before installation

Downloads
    :

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    Kernel Source :

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely it that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download URL:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Credits :

althafvly

SebaUbuntu

Important notes:

• * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI 12.5.3.0 builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    Note:
    Flashing LineageOS through TWRP is NOT SUPPORTED and NOT ADVISED, do with your own risk. Please use LineageOS Recovery instead.

Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks, coz it runs SeLinux permissive on recovery). That's why it's not recommend to use with A/B devices.
    THREAD LOCKED

@Sahil_Sonar Please PM me when the build is available for download and I'll be happy to unlock this thread for you. Placeholder threads aren't permitted.

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

EDIT: Thread re-opened.