Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Doomkopf

May 14, 2016
Hello everyone. Today I ordered Poco and very exited to install LOS 18.1! Bearing in mind Poco's 48 MP camera the first question I'd like to ask is does Camera 2.0 API is turned on by default in this ROM to test shooting in RAW?
Yes, I installed BSG Gcam, so I gues cam2api is enabled ^^

Doomkopf

May 14, 2016
Sounds promising. Especially the Astrophotography feature of the Gcam
Yeah, I really like Gcam. Everything works, because there is an active camera modding community for alioth (POCO F3). There is even a whole telegram group only for the camera of this device xD Many people wrote configs for Gcam to work better on this device specifically etc

IIIIIIIII

Dec 23, 2017
I have already done some research on the Gcam. There's another Gcam which does great low light shots, it's called CamStellar. Can't wait try everything but unfortunately Poco will arrive within a week or so.

der_Kief

Is there a possibility to hide the alarm icon on the lock screen or aod ?

The background to the question is that Tasker needs reliable alarms to work correctly with time scheduled actions.
But than unfortunately an alarm icon is displayed on statusbar and/or lockscreen resp. AOD

kamyd

Dec 14, 2014
still having this issue too,i read somewhere this is happening on all aosp roms but on miui based roms works fine. :(
If that's true, then I'm really surprised that so few people complain. Or are you no longer making calls with your mobile phone?

Interestingly I don't had/have this problem with LOS but crdroid and arrow both had call problems. (It would ring but notification wouldn't show)

IIIIIIIII

Dec 23, 2017
If that's true, then I'm really surprised that so few people complain. Or are you no longer making calls with your mobile phone?
You are not far from the truth. Can you agree with a statement that GSM calls are almost dead now and most of the comms went to messengers? Well sort of..., and secondly Are you using such I would say "experimental" device as your primary phone? I guess the answer is no.

metalspider

Jun 24, 2015
i rarely have incoming calls,its annoying but after i learned to turn the speaker mode on and off its manageable.

i am surprised not many complain about this,had same issue on arrow os on multiple firmware versions and regions.
my local cell service is lte/4g for data and it switches to HSPA/3.5g for voice calls. also im on wifi most of the time so dont use cell data much.

varadinum

Sep 16, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello, I have xiaomi.eu and recovery Nebrassy. Can I flash recovery Lineage through recovery Nebrassy? Or can recovery lineage only be flashed by sideload? So do you really need a PC with adb? Thanks very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • You tell me ;)
    Instructions :
    Check #2 post before installation

Downloads
    :

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    Kernel Source :

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely it that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download URL:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Credits :

althafvly

SebaUbuntu

Important notes:

• * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI 12.5.x builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    Note:
    Flashing LineageOS through TWRP is NOT SUPPORTED and NOT ADVISED, do with your own risk. Please use LineageOS Recovery instead.

Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks, coz it runs SeLinux permissive on recovery). That's why it's not recommend to use with A/B devices.