Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

vander13

Aug 28, 2010
Open Magisk > click check safetynet button
That easy? Oh no, I don't have this button!

Please describe it for someone that don't know magisk. I open magisk I see version infos and a menu on the bottom. There I can choose home/root progs/logs/extensions. On home screen settings menu is also no button.

Does SAR mean safety net? It says 'yes' but no button.

Ran94

May 20, 2017
OnePlus 3
That easy? Oh no, I don't have this button!

Please describe it for someone that don't know magisk. I open magisk I see version infos and a menu on the bottom. There I can choose home/root progs/logs/extensions. On home screen settings menu is also no button.

Does SAR mean safety net? It says 'yes' but no button.
Are you using magisk canary? I think canary won't have this option. But if you're using stable build, your home screen should be similar to this (version numbers may vary but there should be check safetynet button as shown below)
Magisk-v21.jpg

frama001178

Nov 27, 2021
Hi,
Speaker sounded terrible with this ROM compared to stock MIUI: noisy/low quality esp. on high volume w/ the top speaker.
  • Headphone is not affected.
  • Before I flashed this ROM I'd been on stock 12.5.4.0 and not 12.5.3.0 as instructed here (didn't know because I only checked lineageos wiki).
  • I tried disabling AudioFX, didn't help.
  • The speaker sounded as intended with latest xiaomi.eu ROM.

double tap to wake is very, very unreliable for me (it almost always requires 3/4 taps to actually wake the phone).
Does anyone have enabled it WITHOUT AOD and /or ambient display on?
it's my only complaint about this phone and I'm probably selling it because of this.
I also tried dot os 5.2 and exactly same problem.
if I enable aod + show notification (screen always on) double tap to wake is super reliable but battery drain is insane about 7-8% per hour.
thanks for anyone giving feedback /advice on this small issue.

blasev

Apr 30, 2006
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
double tap to wake is very, very unreliable for me (it almost always requires 3/4 taps to actually wake the phone).
Does anyone have enabled it WITHOUT AOD and /or ambient display on?
it's my only complaint about this phone and I'm probably selling it because of this.
I also tried dot os 5.2 and exactly same problem.
if I enable aod + show notification (screen always on) double tap to wake is super reliable but battery drain is insane about 7-8% per hour.
thanks for anyone giving feedback /advice on this small issue.
I never had aod and notification on, but always got D2W working consistently using miui.eu and AICP with their default kernel

D

Deleted member 11903309

Could you update base firmware to 12.5.4 for next release? most global pocos ship with that version

Any updates on the modem crash bug causing random reboots while using LTE? After many months it's still happening. Only fix was to force to 3G which is painfully slow.

When will this be fixed? It's been getting really frustrating.
actually it's very easy to fix just flash drunk kernel! it even detect if you have Magisk installed and automatically patch it

bcnpmt

Apr 29, 2019
Sorry for the audacity ..
Is there a forecast of Lineageos Android 12 for Poco F3 ?.
Thanks

BTW lover

Apr 27, 2010
Hit there everyone. I've just flashed my brand new f3 with lineage after waiting a week for the bootloader unlook. Installation went fine but after a day of use I've noticed some very strange battery behaviour. If I plug the phone in, the charge does not seem to increase and the phone battery is eaten very quickly. After the phone turned itself off, seemingly because it was out of juice, I turned it back on after charging for a few minutes and all of a sudden it was back to 89%.

Seems like the battery reading is a bit off. Any idea how I can fix this?

damonke

Sep 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hit there everyone. I've just flashed my brand new f3 with lineage after waiting a week for the bootloader unlook. Installation went fine but after a day of use I've noticed some very strange battery behaviour. If I plug the phone in, the charge does not seem to increase and the phone battery is eaten very quickly. After the phone turned itself off, seemingly because it was out of juice, I turned it back on after charging for a few minutes and all of a sudden it was back to 89%.

Seems like the battery reading is a bit off. Any idea how I can fix this?
wait it out, the battery system is still a bit confused. preferably give it one or two full charges where you leave it charging for 1 hour after it reaches 100%

BTW lover

Apr 27, 2010
Jeah I hope it's just that. Either that or I found the secret to unlimited energy:

Phone was at 10% just now so I turned it off to see what the charging indicator says when I plug it in turned off (you know that inidicator you get when plugging in your phone turned off) and this told me it was already almost full. Turned it back on and BOOM, back to 99%!?

That fast charging technology sure is pretty fast ☺️

Leejhay1714

Apr 2, 2015
Hi good day everyone, please help I can't pass safetynet ctsprofile, and the playstore is not certified

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • You tell me ;)
    Instructions :
    Check #2 post before installation

Downloads
    :

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    Kernel Source :

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely it that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download URL:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Credits :

althafvly

SebaUbuntu

Important notes:

• * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI 12.5.x builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    Note:
    Flashing LineageOS through TWRP is NOT SUPPORTED and NOT ADVISED, do with your own risk. Please use LineageOS Recovery instead.

Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks, coz it runs SeLinux permissive on recovery). That's why it's not recommend to use with A/B devices.