Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

RCkiller

May 11, 2011
Lleida, ES
Why people talking bad about this rom like they deserve their say, do you pay for the developer to develop this custom ROM? I use Custom ROM on K40 since LOS 18... And I upgraded it normally without having to reinstall it again... Using an android phone with a custom ROM you're suppose to have the mentality things will always be slightly shîtty... Or not as smooth as stock ROM, else stay with stock ROM.

I have a few problems here and there I solved it myself... I never see anything that is so bad that is the developer's fault to have to fix it... I chose to use Custom ROM, I chose the risk.

The other day, I started to notice my phone has no sound anymore, and video not playing smoothly... I waited for the weekly update, and it didn't solved the issue, then I realized I recently upgraded the firmware to the one newer than the recommended one, I rollback just now, sound and video all back to normal! Maybe you action is the problem but you decided to blame other for your own mistake?

All these "is the ROM stable for daily use?" Stay with stock ROM or get an iPhone.
Thanks for the info, I just got this phone and flashed it for the first time. I got the issues you mentioned and I couldn't figure out where I botched it. Since I don't watch videos on it, I'll just wait for a ROM update.

EDIT: Quick charge also seems to not be working with the new firmware, I tried both the 33W and the 65W chargers and they charge slowly. Scratch that, it's working fine, it's just misreporting it as charging slowly.

OK, no sound in calls too. To be helpful, this is the 13.0.4 global firmware, which was released this week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-183836_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220708-183836_Trebuchet.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Adam Hui

May 30, 2012
Jakarta
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks for the info, I just got this phone and flashed it for the first time. I got the issues you mentioned and I couldn't figure out where I botched it. Since I don't watch videos on it, I'll just wait for a ROM update.

EDIT: Quick charge also seems to not be working with the new firmware, I tried both the 33W and the 65W chargers and they charge slowly. Scratch that, it's working fine, it's just misreporting it as charging slowly.

OK, no sound in calls too. To be helpful, this is the 13.0.4 global firmware, which was released this week.
U need to flash stock firmware as mention on a link at OP, not ur own chosen.

RCkiller

May 11, 2011
Lleida, ES
U need to flash stock firmware as mention on a link at OP, not ur own chosen.
Required firmware version must be based on MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).

At the time it was written, it was V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global, as it's stated below in the first post. Just this week, 13.0.4 was released and since it specifically says based on 13.x.x,, I thought it would be ok and used that. Turns out it's not.

Adam Hui

May 30, 2012
Jakarta
Xiaomi Poco F3
Required firmware version must be based on MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).

At the time it was written, it was V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global, as it's stated below in the first post. Just this week, 13.0.4 was released and since it specifically says based on 13.x.x,, I thought it would be ok and used that. Turns out it's not.
U defend the oponion at the state u have a trouble results.
I flashed los19 by flashing 13.0.3.0 fw first & never found any meant trouble at first boot and at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

RCkiller

May 11, 2011
Lleida, ES
U defend the oponion at the state u have a trouble results.
I flashed los19 by flashing 13.0.3.0 fw first & never found any meant trouble at first boot and at all. Just obey.
I am just confirming an incompatibility with the newest firmware (within the parameters set in the first post; based on 13.x.x) that was mentioned by another user, so that it could possibly be fixed if the developer wishes. Just a caution for someone who may have an updated phone. That is all, no more, no less.

Reactions: duttyend

Jabelor

Jun 11, 2022
Finally someone who has this problem too. I thought I was the only one. I would like to know what the problem is and how to solve it.
Same here however i have no troubles with updates hanging in the background. They do complete after a while so it is not a bug in real sense right? They do work but they are slower.

Btw, had anyone tried screen casting? There is an option on LOS and yet I cannot cast the screen to my Android TV.

Boracho

Mar 25, 2022
Same here however i have no troubles with updates hanging in the background. They do complete after a while so it is not a bug in real sense right? They do work but they are slower.

Btw, had anyone tried screen casting? There is an option on LOS and yet I cannot cast the screen to my Android TV.
Last time I tried it (November, its a bit of time) it was non functional. There has been some complains about it, but all in one there doesn't seem a lot of people using it. I haven't checked since then, but saw some commits regarding this has been made.

Reactions: Jabelor

Jabelor

Jun 11, 2022
Last time I tried it (November, its a bit of time) it was non functional. There has been some complains about it, but all in one there doesn't seem a lot of people using it. I haven't checked since then, but saw some commits regarding this has been made.
Thank you. To be fair, this sucks. I cannot recall was i able to cast the screen or app screen from LOS 17.1 (i skipped A11 so havent tried 18) but i would like the option for future use.

If anybody has any info on the matter, please share.

One more question from my end: hypothetically, if i need to use Google Services core from microg, i can just install com.google.android.gms (Services Core) so i can fool an app or two in dire need? Wiki mentions only Gapps however i was wondering could i dirty flash microg onto lineageOS (use microg build) to fool those apps? I really like how "Gcam Service Provider (Basic)" package solved this for Gcam so i was wondering could i do that with little to no hustle on a working rom with F3.

Jabelor

Jun 11, 2022
I've just tried and it seems to work for me.
Great! Thank you for this.

Can you share details about what is the setup? I cannot find data on that Toshiba panel so i cannot determine is that miracast or chromecast.

Also, are you using gapps? I have a feeling that without gapps, chromecast will not be available.

oirtemed

May 22, 2022
Great! Thank you for this.

Can you share details about what is the setup? I cannot find data on that Toshiba panel so i cannot determine is that miracast or chromecast.

Also, are you using gapps? I have a feeling that without gapps, chromecast will not be available.
The TV is a Toshiba 32L3753DB. Re. setup, I have the TV connected to my router using an Ethernet cable, DHCP, the router supports multicast and IGMP (not sure if that is relevant). My phone is obvs connected to the same network via WiFi.

Yes, I'm using GApps. Details below:

LineageOS 19-20220709-NIGHTLY-alioth
Baseband MPSS.HI.2.5.c1-00017-0426_2200_daf5d5b6e0
Firmware V13.0.6.0.SKHEUXM
MindTheGapps 12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313
Magisk v24.3 (Zygisk + MagiskHidePropsConf + safetynetnet-fix)

Jabelor

Jun 11, 2022
The TV is a Toshiba 32L3753DB. Re. setup, I have the TV connected to my router using an Ethernet cable, DHCP, the router supports multicast and IGMP (not sure if that is relevant). My phone is obvs connected to the same network via WiFi.

Yes, I'm using GApps. Details below:

LineageOS 19-20220709-NIGHTLY-alioth
Baseband MPSS.HI.2.5.c1-00017-0426_2200_daf5d5b6e0
Firmware V13.0.6.0.SKHEUXM
MindTheGapps 12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313
Magisk v24.3 (Zygisk + MagiskHidePropsConf + safetynetnet-fix)
Thank you so much for this. I dont think that multicast did that (will check mine tho, it worked before on GPlay certified phone) however i noticed on Toshiba website that this TV uses miracast (https://toshiba-tv.com/uk-uk/32l3753db). Moreover, this is smart tv however it is not using android (toshiba makes clear on their presentation which tv-s are android thus using chromecast).

Very interesting to know. Thank you. I will check Play store on Android TV dongle and try adding miracast app (if any)and test.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoof build as a user build (lineage builds are userdebug).
    - Spoof bootloader unlock status.
    - Spoof build fingerprint as an old device (mi 8 in our case). Why ? Else its pain to pass without root. (No longer spoofs as mi 8, POCO F3 by default)

- Requirements:
    - 🧠
    - 📱
    - 💻
    - Latest platform-tools from https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools or android studio.

- With adbroot
    1. Extract the ih8sn-aarch64.zip in a folder with 'adb' access or in platform-tools folder.
    2. Turn on USB debugging and Rooted debugging in Settings> System> Developer options.
    3. Connect phone to PC
    4. Open powershell/terminal in your location and run push script. (.sh/.ps1)
    ./push.ps1 (Windows)
    ./push.sh (Linux)
    5. Reboot

- With recovery
    1. Boot into recovery (Volume UP + Power)
    2. Apply update > Apply from ADB
    3. In terminal : adb sideload ih8sn-aarch64.zip
    4. Click yes for verification failed
    5. Reboot

Download:

Note:
    - Adding 60-ih8sn.sh file will keep the spoofing stay in ota updates.
    - Re-flash same ih8sn.zip/push-script to uninstall.

Source: https://github.com/althafvly/ih8sn/commits/alioth

Updated ih8sn package. No longer as Mi 8.
    CTS profile match: Fail
    ih8sn will get removed if its already installed. Flash again to get it installed.
    Is there any idea how to change status bar' tiles sizes (count of columns)?
    I have exactly the same configuration you reported, but no issue so far from notification perspective.
    Specifically for gmail, I had a similar issue last year (in that case no notification at all for received emails), I "solved" cleaning cache and data for that app
    I decided to give ih8sn a try today. So far I passed safetynet with MagiskHide props config and Universal safetynet fix. I disabled both modules and rebooted into recovery -> sideload ih8sn. After reboot I checked status with YASNAC but it won't pass! Both basic integrity and CTS failed. I decided to try it again, uninstall/install ih8sn via recovery, but it didn't work! Can anyone give my tips on that?

So far my setup is working to pass safetynet, however with ih8sn I can get rid of two magisk modules.
    Use Magisk Delta, turn off Zygisk and it will work fine. Although I don't understand why not use the modules, since you got Magisk anyway.
    lineageos-png.5317459
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • VoLTE/VoWifi
    Bugs:
    • Nothing (?)

Downloads:
    Supported models
    • M2012K11AC - Redmi K40 China
    • M2012K11AI - Mi 11X India
    • M2012K11AG - POCO F3

Wiki:
    Installation :

Updating firmware :

Note:
    • Required firmware version must be same as here
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported.
    • Flashing lineageos through custom recovery is not supported and not advised. Use LineageOS Recovery instead. Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks), also using TWRP might break ota updates and cause other issues with LineageOS like bootloops.
    Bug reports:
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed or Magisk mods.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.).
    • Report bugs here: https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport#reporting-a-bug
    Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Credits :

@SebaUbuntu

@Sahil_Sonar

DONATIONS : Paypal
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
    V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
    V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
    V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global

SafetyNet

By default LineageOS don't pass safetynet, why?- its explained here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

Unofficial method to pass safetynet: ih8sn
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoof build as a user build (lineage builds are userdebug).
    - Spoof bootloader unlock status.
    - Spoof security patch date to match build. (Due to this you will see out of date android security patch warning in lineage privacy trust section, ignore it)

- Requirements:
    - 🧠
    - 📱
    - 💻
    - Latest platform-tools

Download: https://github.com/sdm870/ih8sn/releases/tag/latest-kona

- With adbroot
    1. Extract the ih8sn-aarch64.zip in a folder with 'adb' access or in platform-tools folder.
    2. Turn on USB debugging and Rooted debugging in Settings> System> Developer options.
    3. Connect phone to PC
    4. Open powershell/terminal in your location and run push script. (.sh/.ps1)
    ./push.ps1 (Windows)
    ./push.sh (Linux)
    5. Reboot

- With recovery
    1. Boot into recovery (Volume UP + Power)
    2. Apply update > Apply from ADB
    3. In terminal : adb sideload ih8sn-aarch64.zip
    4. Click yes for verification failed
    5. Reboot

Note:
    - Spoofing stays in ota updates.
    - Might not work with magisk installed.
    - Re-flash same ih8sn.zip/push-script to uninstall.

Source: GitHub
    Updated build is UP (Check OP for link)

- Based on android-12.1.0_r2
    - Some features are up (like expandable volume panel)
    - Fixed recovery assert issue
    - https://download.lineageos.org/alioth/changes/