Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

Seb_Lz

Mar 25, 2010
Is it possible to manually select networks in this version and also does the "ok google" command work?
Clean flash of LOS 19.1 9/7/2022 here. Hey/OK Google works fine, just like Android Auto and the other google apps. I used NikGapps Full. Have been using it as daily drivers for 6 days now and everything seems to be working perfectly so far (including bankings/authentication apps using magisk delta). Have the feeling the battery is draining a bit more compared to 18.1 but could also be due to some slightly different settings. Not a reason for skipping this update though, big thanks to the maintainers for this great ROM!

Reactions: duttyend

akkis

Aug 8, 2011
Athens
akkis.gr
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello and thank you very much for this ROM! I just flashed (coming from miui - eu) and everything seems to work but sound generally. When phone starts, It sounds for the very first notification "SIM toolkit" and then it becomes total silent. Only haptic works. No media sound, no ringing sound, not even when I try to change the default ringtone. Also YouTube app and YouTube web app (through Google chrome) play videos so much slow, like 2 frames per second. Any suggestion please? Because I use my phone for daily use :) I will appreciate any answer and thank you in advance. Ps. I followed step by step the instruction steps from official lineageOS documentation for our device.

akkis

Aug 8, 2011
Athens
akkis.gr
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have same problem.
How to fix it?
1. Flash 13.0.3 Official Global from here (search for V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM fastboot). I use terminal on my MacBook and run flash_all.sh script
2. Skip all possible steps on MIUI first boot and enable developer options and then USB debug option. Keep in mind that you must NOT update to 13.0.4 if asked by the system
3. Follow all instructions from LOS official page

I am currently on step 3 right now :)

update: Everything work fine :) @RCkiller thank you!

Last edited:

Seb_Lz

Mar 25, 2010
Your firmware is too recent, I had the same problem. I don't know which EU is the last to work, you can flash 13.0.3 global, that is confirmed to work. The latest firmwares are not compatible.
That's strange, I've flashed "fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTHEEAGlobal_V13.0.6.0.SKHEUXM_c393876947_12.0" just before a clean install and am not experiencing those sound/video issues (or any others that I know of).

rodrigomanoel

Apr 18, 2015
1. Flash 13.0.3 Official Global from here (search for V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM fastboot). I use terminal on my MacBook and run flash_all.sh script
2. Skip all possible steps on MIUI first boot and enable developer options and then USB debug option. Keep in mind that you must NOT update to 13.0.4 if asked by the system
3. Follow all instructions from LOS official page

I am currently on step 3 right now :)

update: Everything work fine :) @RCkiller thank you!
Can I do this process with the lineage recovery?
Sorry for the question but I'm a beginner

akkis

Aug 8, 2011
Athens
akkis.gr
Xiaomi Poco F3
Can I do this process with the lineage recovery?
Sorry for the question but I'm a beginner
By flashing the official 13.0.3 global ROM actually you flash Xiaomi recovery. So on step 1 you will delete LOS recovery (if you have it already) and will be replaces by Xiaomi's recovery. You need windows/linux/osx machine to run the script (flash_all.bat or flash_all.sh etc).

rodrigomanoel

Apr 18, 2015
By flashing the official 13.0.3 global ROM actually you flash Xiaomi recovery. So on step 1 you will delete LOS recovery (if you have it already) and will be replaces by Xiaomi's recovery. You need windows/linux/osx machine to run the script (flash_all.bat or flash_all.sh etc).
I got error message "antirollback check error"

EDIT:
I managed to solve it when I changed the place folder to a shorter address

Last edited:
Reactions: duttyend

confluced

Jun 28, 2022
That's strange, I've flashed "fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTHEEAGlobal_V13.0.6.0.SKHEUXM_c393876947_12.0" just before a clean install and am not experiencing those sound/video issues (or any others that I know of).
Well,In my thought,the new firmware is in the active slot while the los was flash to inactive slot which contains compatible older firmware.In another word,the firmware you flashed by flashing MIUI is not used by los.

Reactions: Seb_Lz and duttyend

Morpheuspt

Jan 13, 2012
Penacova
Clean flash of LOS 19.1 9/7/2022 here. Hey/OK Google works fine, just like Android Auto and the other google apps. I used NikGapps Full. Have been using it as daily drivers for 6 days now and everything seems to be working perfectly so far (including bankings/authentication apps using magisk delta). Have the feeling the battery is draining a bit more compared to 18.1 but could also be due to some slightly different settings. Not a reason for skipping this update though, big thanks to the maintainers for this great ROM!

I can't get it to work, even with a full nikgapps installation. Anything special you did to get ok google working?

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F3
I am guessing this never got fixed ?

Took a look at change log already... Are there any plans to address this in the future or beyond your scope/not interested?

@althafvly
Sry to blast your dms too just trying to make sure you'll see:

Touch polling fix is pretty nice and it alleviates lot of issues with the touch but sadly it doesn't fix the underlying issue with it -the touch recognition is skewed. Touch itself feels "alien" lol

I explained in dms like this:
I managed to figure out what's going on this time and it's not latency issue. It happens when you put your finger on the screen and hold it in place for a really really short time - like 200ms or less (0.2s)

Once you start moving finger after that short hold the touch recognition goes bonkers and tries doing a skewed swipe:
View attachment 5646533
View attachment 5646535
In pics above you can see what's going on - I am 100% sure it's not my finger moving at all. I only hold it in place for a short time then try to swipe up and this happens...

In daily use it is noticable during swiping/scrolling - and only happens on the initial swipe ! It looks like delayed swipe - as in your finger moves up but the screen is refusing to move for the short duration ( As you can see above most likely it's registering as a short swipe sideways , so that's where the lag is coming from ) then after that delay it starts working properly... Feels like a sluggish swipe - as in first half a second of swipe is not responsive then it wakes up and starts working properly

If you're swiping without removing finger at all it's practically impossible to get this skewed swipe to occur, it only occurs in the very first moments of swipe and as you can see in pics it happens randomly

I'll leave my guess here and say it may have to do with touch going to sleep after you lift your finger off the screen , then next time you place the finger back on the screen it ramps up and makes a mistake where touch >hold > swipe up is recognized as touch>hold>swipe sideways>swipe up

Low latency makes it feel less pronounced but it's still happening and the touch itself feels really weird and unnatural ...

天使的练

Dec 27, 2017
您好,非常感谢您提供此 ROM!我刚刚闪过(来自 miui - eu),一切似乎都正常,但听起来一般。手机启动时,第一个通知“SIM 工具包”会响起,然后完全静音。只有触觉有效。:) ,所以我将不胜感激,并在此先感谢您。附言。我一步一步按照我们设备的官方 lineageOS 文档中的说明步骤进行操作。
me too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoof build as a user build (lineage builds are userdebug).
    - Spoof bootloader unlock status.
    - Spoof build fingerprint as an old device (mi 8 in our case). Why ? Else its pain to pass without root. (No longer spoofs as mi 8, POCO F3 by default)

- Requirements:
    - 🧠
    - 📱
    - 💻
    - Latest platform-tools from https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools or android studio.

- With adbroot
    1. Extract the ih8sn-aarch64.zip in a folder with 'adb' access or in platform-tools folder.
    2. Turn on USB debugging and Rooted debugging in Settings> System> Developer options.
    3. Connect phone to PC
    4. Open powershell/terminal in your location and run push script. (.sh/.ps1)
    ./push.ps1 (Windows)
    ./push.sh (Linux)
    5. Reboot

- With recovery
    1. Boot into recovery (Volume UP + Power)
    2. Apply update > Apply from ADB
    3. In terminal : adb sideload ih8sn-aarch64.zip
    4. Click yes for verification failed
    5. Reboot

Download:

Note:
    - Adding 60-ih8sn.sh file will keep the spoofing stay in ota updates.
    - Re-flash same ih8sn.zip/push-script to uninstall.

Source: https://github.com/althafvly/ih8sn/commits/alioth

Updated ih8sn package. No longer as Mi 8.
    CTS profile match: Fail
    ih8sn will get removed if its already installed. Flash again to get it installed.
    I have exactly the same configuration you reported, but no issue so far from notification perspective.
    Specifically for gmail, I had a similar issue last year (in that case no notification at all for received emails), I "solved" cleaning cache and data for that app
    I decided to give ih8sn a try today. So far I passed safetynet with MagiskHide props config and Universal safetynet fix. I disabled both modules and rebooted into recovery -> sideload ih8sn. After reboot I checked status with YASNAC but it won't pass! Both basic integrity and CTS failed. I decided to try it again, uninstall/install ih8sn via recovery, but it didn't work! Can anyone give my tips on that?

So far my setup is working to pass safetynet, however with ih8sn I can get rid of two magisk modules.
    Use Magisk Delta, turn off Zygisk and it will work fine. Although I don't understand why not use the modules, since you got Magisk anyway.
    I decided to give ih8sn a try today. So far I passed safetynet with MagiskHide props config and Universal safetynet fix. I disabled both modules and rebooted into recovery -> sideload ih8sn. After reboot I checked status with YASNAC but it won't pass! Both basic integrity and CTS failed. I decided to try it again, uninstall/install ih8sn via recovery, but it didn't work! Can anyone give my tips on that?

So far my setup is working to pass safetynet, however with ih8sn I can get rid of two magisk modules.
    It won't pass with magisk
    lineageos-png.5317459
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • VoLTE/VoWifi
    Bugs:
    • Nothing (?)

Downloads:
    Supported models
    • M2012K11AC - Redmi K40 China
    • M2012K11AI - Mi 11X India
    • M2012K11AG - POCO F3

Wiki:
    Installation :

Updating firmware :

Note:
    • Required firmware version must be same as here
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported.
    • Flashing lineageos through custom recovery is not supported and not advised. Use LineageOS Recovery instead. Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks), also using TWRP might break ota updates and cause other issues with LineageOS like bootloops.
    Bug reports:
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed or Magisk mods.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.).
    • Report bugs here: https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport#reporting-a-bug
    Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Credits :

@SebaUbuntu

@Sahil_Sonar

DONATIONS : Paypal
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
    V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
    V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
    V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global

SafetyNet

By default LineageOS don't pass safetynet, why?- its explained here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

Unofficial method to pass safetynet: ih8sn
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoof build as a user build (lineage builds are userdebug).
    - Spoof bootloader unlock status.
    - Spoof security patch date to match build. (Due to this you will see out of date android security patch warning in lineage privacy trust section, ignore it)

- Requirements:
    - 🧠
    - 📱
    - 💻
    - Latest platform-tools

Download: https://github.com/sdm870/ih8sn/releases/tag/latest-kona

- With adbroot
    1. Extract the ih8sn-aarch64.zip in a folder with 'adb' access or in platform-tools folder.
    2. Turn on USB debugging and Rooted debugging in Settings> System> Developer options.
    3. Connect phone to PC
    4. Open powershell/terminal in your location and run push script. (.sh/.ps1)
    ./push.ps1 (Windows)
    ./push.sh (Linux)
    5. Reboot

- With recovery
    1. Boot into recovery (Volume UP + Power)
    2. Apply update > Apply from ADB
    3. In terminal : adb sideload ih8sn-aarch64.zip
    4. Click yes for verification failed
    5. Reboot

Note:
    - Spoofing stays in ota updates.
    - Might not work with magisk installed.
    - Re-flash same ih8sn.zip/push-script to uninstall.

Source: GitHub
    Updated build is UP (Check OP for link)

- Based on android-12.1.0_r2
    - Some features are up (like expandable volume panel)
    - Fixed recovery assert issue
    - https://download.lineageos.org/alioth/changes/