V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global

please read #39

Reactions: baholdin.roman

lovesetcpu

Feb 5, 2011
Dirty flash over 18.1 possible?

If not, how to Recover Apps and settings from seedvault nextcloud Backup?

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006
I've had issues with auto-brightness with the V13.0.4 Firmware on Android 11.
Can anyone confirm it's working correctly on Android 12?

Also: Firmware first, then Lineage, or the other way around?

toxicbrain

Dec 20, 2015
I suppose I need to flash the firmware before installing Los 19.1 right? I have never used Los recovery before, can I also flash the firmware with it or do I have to do it with fastboot?

Last edited:

R!ffRaff

Oct 21, 2019
LOS19 very easy install (LOS18.1 on Poco - dirty flash):
- enable auto update recovery (Update settings)
- copy LineageOS & Poco firmware (Android 12 stable) to USB-Stick (USB-C or Adapter)
- install new firmware with (old) LOS recovery
- install LOS19 with (old) LOS recovery

thats is mayby gapps, magisk or Lygisk (better for OTA Update)

Lineage recovery will auto update to new recovery v19 by fist boot

AudioSculpt

Dec 25, 2014
Great work guys.
One question: where i can submit a suggestion for a new feature?
It could be awesome to have the Caller ID announcement: blind people could benefit from it (but only them).

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006
Anyone any issues with dirty flashing?
Any issues with auto brightness on the new(er) firmware?

baholdin.roman

Jun 14, 2014
Cant change settings "turn on display when recieve nottification". I can find it with search, but when i trying go to it, settings list disent have it

AudioSculpt

Dec 25, 2014
The ROM isn't PLay Certified, so you need magisk to use GPay.
Not a big deal, but there's a way to do it without Magisk?

AudioSculpt

Dec 25, 2014
You can get the certification by adding the Device ID to this page https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
Also, this ROM doesn't pass safetynet even with safetynet fix, so you need to install hidden props mod.
Sorry but isnt clear.
I've to write this lines from Android Terminal or from PowerShell?

Thanks

$ adb root $ adb shell 'sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db \ "select * from main where name = \"android_id\";"'

Top Liked Posts

Can someone explain to me why the Los update process via OTA takes so long? In the past (but that was the Mi Mix 2S not the Poco F3), TWRP was started after downloading, Los was flashed and the phone rebooted. The whole process took less than 2 minutes. Now the "first start is prepared" process alone takes more than 5 minutes. What has changed?
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
    The ROM isn't PLay Certified, so you need magisk to use GPay.
    Not a big deal, but there's a way to do it without Magisk?
    By default lineageos don't pass safetynet, why?- its explained here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

You can pass safetynet by an unofficial way, using ih8sn
    This might help to pass SafetyNet without Magisk/Root

1- Extract attached ih8sn_lineage.zip somewhere.
    2- Connect phone with USB debugging mode and rooted debugging enabled in developer options.
    3- Then run push script (.sh/.ps1/.bat) or manually enter whats in it.
    4- Reboot

Note:
    - Adding 60-ih8sn.sh file will keep the spoofing stay in ota updates, use only if needed

Source: https://github.com/althafvly/ih8sn/commits/alioth
    I am new to XDA and created an account to ask you a few questions about your LineageOS ROM and the Xiaomi Poco F3 device. I apologize if these questions sound misplaced as I don't know XDA's forum culture yet.

I have been looking for a while for a device that's at least somewhat protected against water ingress and supported by a custom ROM in order to get rid of Google's prying eyes as good as possible. I am very glad to have found your LineageOS ROM for the Poco F3.

The official LineageOS Wiki (https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/) says that the following devices are supported:
    • M2012K11AC
    • M2012K11AI
    • M2012K11AG
    In Switzerland however, I only seem to be able to order the following devices:
    • MZB08REEU
    • MZB08RHEU
    • MZB08RGEU
    • MZB08RIEU
    And a few strange device codes like these, presumably the seller using a device code from a different catalog:
    • xiapof3128bleu
    • xiapof3256wheu
    I haven't been able to find a device with a code that's officially supported by LOS, so I'd like to ask if the devices available in Switzerland are supported by your ROM?

Furthermore, I'd like to ask if VoLTE is working in your ROM? What about VoWiFi?

Unlocking Xiaomi devices requires Windows. I don't have a machine running Windows but I could visit someone who does. With a new Xiaomi account and no previously owned Xiaomi devices, will it be possible to unlock the Poco F3 in the same session or will there still be a waiting period of a few hours or days?

And one last question - I apologize for asking this here as it's not ROM related: There's no official IP53 rating for the Poco F3. Are your Poco F3s protected against heavy rainfalls? What about carrying it in a wet pocket?

Thank you very much for your great work (and maybe answering my questions) !
    I'm not sure whether its different from global poco f3, if not then you can try flash this rom. Make sure to use your stock firmware (EU firmware) and don't try flashing any other firmware.
    Hello!

I wrote to Sahil before in older release of lineage about touch issue... Later he told me that the patch has not been merged yet so it's out of his hands.

Well looks like it did get merged April 28th? Was it this year?

Could you update the build to include the newly merged touch fixes? Although I'm not sure , maybe you are already using them since that's your patch that got merged in the first place and this is unofficial build as well so maybe you already went ahead and applied it?

In which case I guess that's not what's causing the touch issues...

Let me explain - when you hold the finger on screen and swipe around the touch performs pretty well, no noticeable stutters or falling behind. Isn't as good as other ROMs/kernels that enable 480hz touch polling but is alright...

Anyways that only works while your finger is in the screen , I noticed that if you try scrolling while lifting fingers in between there are stutters... Not noticeable at first , it takes a really good eye to spot, I even went ahead and used adb to make sure it's actually touch issue and not some rendering defect where it slows down scroll to freeze then catches up later.

By running this : adb shell getevent -r -t -l | awk '{print $8}

You will notice what I'm describing above. With finger constantly on screen and swiping around it never goes below 350-360hz.

When you lift finger in between scrolling it it's usually at the same 340-360hz BUT if you scroll up in terminal you will find instances of 0-20hz , now I think those are the stutters... I really can't tell for sure if they are or not but it would explain a lot , especially since once I managed to stop as soon as stuttering happened and it just so conveniently showed 0-11hz entries in terminal as the last polling results...

My guess is - the touch polling sleep is occurring way too fast , sometimes in between lifting finger and placing it back on the screen ( sometimes perhaps it just goes to sleep directly instead of waiting ) resulting in display sleeping when it's supposed to be reacting to touch...

Is hard to explain and even harder to catch it on video lol, you have to see it in first person for yourself...

If you need more info or something isn't clear let me know!
    New lineage-19.1 builds has increased touch polling rate feature. Try using that. Settings-> Display -> High touch polling rate
    Updated build is UP (Check OP for link)

- May security patch
    - Updated Display/Graphics from motorola_nio
    - https://download.lineageos.org/alioth/changes

Note: Build is based on MIUI 13 Blobs (Android-12) , so make sure to update firmware to latest miui 13 stable build.
    lineageos-png.5317459
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • VoLTE/VoWifi
    Bugs:
    • Nothing (?)

Downloads:
    Wiki:
    Installation :
    Note:
    • Required firmware version must be based on MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
      • V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
      • V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
      • V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
      • V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global
      • Others flash region specific firmware (eg: Indonesia, Russia, etc..)
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    • Flashing LineageOS through TWRP is NOT SUPPORTED and NOT ADVISED. **
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported.
    ** Please use LineageOS Recovery instead. Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks, coz it runs SeLinux permissive on recovery). That's why it's not recommend to use with A/B devices.

Bug reports: https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport#reporting-a-bug
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.).

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Credits :

@SebaUbuntu

@Sahil_Sonar

DONATIONS : Paypal
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China

- Based on android-12.1.0_r2
    - Some features are up (like expandable volume panel)
    - Fixed recovery assert issue
    - https://download.lineageos.org/alioth/changes/

- Based on android-12.1.0_r4
    - April security patch
    - Fix for slow fp wakeup
    - New lineageos icons
    - https://download.lineageos.org/alioth/changes/