Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

karlmorgan92

Dec 9, 2013
Sorry but isnt clear.
I've to write this lines from Android Terminal or from PowerShell?

Thanks

$ adb root $ adb shell 'sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db \ "select * from main where name = \"android_id\";"'
Just install an app called Device ID and copy the Google Framework id, it's easier.

CardenasXDA

May 15, 2022
82131659-64E6-4D05-B937-72AC62E78CB6.png

Are these safe to ignore?

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
#ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoof build as a user build (lineage builds are userdebug).
- Spoof bootloader unlock status.
- Spoof security patch date to match build. (Due to this you will see out of date android security patch warning in lineage privacy trust section, ignore it)

- Requirements:
- 🧠
- 📱
- 💻
- Latest platform-tools

Download: https://github.com/sdm870/ih8sn/releases/tag/latest-kona

- With adbroot
1. Extract the ih8sn-aarch64.zip in a folder with 'adb' access or in platform-tools folder.
2. Turn on USB debugging and Rooted debugging in Settings> System> Developer options.
3. Connect phone to PC
4. Open powershell/terminal in your location and run push script. (.sh/.ps1)
./push.ps1 (Windows)
./push.sh (Linux)
5. Reboot

- With recovery
1. Boot into recovery (Volume UP + Power)
2. Apply update > Apply from ADB
3. In terminal : adb sideload ih8sn-aarch64.zip
4. Click yes for verification failed
5. Reboot

Note:
- Spoofing stays in ota updates.
- Might not work with magisk installed.
- Re-flash same ih8sn.zip/push-script to uninstall.

Source: GitHub

Last edited:

avguser23

May 31, 2019
Does anyone get the error "Intent Verification Filter keeps stopping" at each boot? I have stock LOS no gapps no microg.

maniacbb

Mar 6, 2018
Is it possible to manually select networks in this version and also does the "ok google" command work?

Emeraldawn

Jan 30, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
By default lineageos don't pass safetynet, why?- its explained here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

You can pass safetynet by an unofficial way, using ih8sn
This might help to pass SafetyNet without Magisk/Root

1- Extract attached ih8sn_lineage.zip somewhere.
2- Connect phone with USB debugging mode and rooted debugging enabled in developer options.
3- Then run push script (.sh/.ps1/.bat) or manually enter whats in it.
4- Reboot

Note:
- Adding 60-ih8sn.sh file will keep the spoofing stay in ota updates, use only if needed

Source: https://github.com/althafvly/ih8sn/commits/alioth
Thank you for the script. I have used the provided .bat file, it works.

I have only one question: is it normal that after every reboot this setting turns on again?

Screenshot_20220515-234421_Settings.png

It's not a big deal, I'm just asking to know if it's the intended behavior. Also I have removed the line to push 60.ih8sn.sh, not sure if that's the reason.

CHGICEMAN

@ althafvly

Thank you and your colleagues for the work you have done to program this great software.

One small thing I've noticed so far. In previous LOS versions you could customize the status icons. Apparently not with this version or I'm just too stupid to find it. could you give me an answer on that?

R!ffRaff

Oct 21, 2019
@ althafvly

for me, everything runs as it should, but works with an extension because I do not use gapps.
This magisk extension installs the Google Swipe/Swipe function into the linegae. It works here on all other device LOS18.1 & 19 only not with alioth.

can you help me where the error is or what needs to be adjusted? Is there a special feature of the alioth?

please help me

Last edited:

CHGICEMAN

@althafvly
I think I found a bug with Android Auto.
I have Android Auto set, which starts Android Auto even if the smartphone is locked, see image.
But since the upgrade from 18.1 to LOS 19.1 it doesn't work. Android Auto only works after unlocking my phone.

Maybe someone else who also uses Android Auto can confirm this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-173459_Android Auto.png
    Screenshot_20220516-173459_Android Auto.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 73

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
@althafvly
I have Android Auto set, which starts Android Auto even if the smartphone is locked, see image.
But since the upgrade from 18.1 to LOS 19.1 it doesn't work. Android Auto only works after unlocking my phone.

If it's mindthegapps, report it here https://gitlab.com/MindTheGapps/vendor_gapps/-/issues
@ althafvly

for me, everything runs as it should, but works with an extension because I do not use gapps.
This magisk extension installs the Google Swipe/Swipe function into the linegae. It works here on all other device LOS18.1 & 19 only not with alioth.

can you help me where the error is or what needs to be adjusted? Is there a special feature of the alioth?

please help me
That's way to old to work with alioth

Reactions: duttyend

E jP

May 16, 2022
Is there a way to disable system apps from showing the green privacy indicator or stop it for accessing location?
Screenshot_20220516-230729_Permission controller.png

AzureusPT

Feb 27, 2008
I've just flashed LOS 19 on my phone and it works really well, but I'm unable to install Magisk successfully.

I've tried patching the boot images either directly (getting the image from the device via dd) or using the one inside the lineage-*.zip payload file. The patch appears to complete successfully as well as the flash of the boot image, but upon restart Magisk will display Zygisk as No and some entries in the settings are grayed out (I suppose for the absence of Zygisk).

I've also tried renaming the .apk to .zip and flasing it via sideload. The only error I got was the one regarding its signature, but upon restart its the same, Zygisk appears as No.

Also I flashed vbmeta with the flags requested by the installation process.

Is this the actual behavior over LOS 19.1 or do I need to perform any other step in order to be able to have Magisk working?

AzureusPT

Feb 27, 2008
@althafvly

I can confirm this on a fresh LOS 19.1 install. Once Android Auto is setup in both car and device, the next time you plug the phone in it works depending on the following:
  • If the phone screen is locked, the screen turns on, you can see a notification for Android Auto trying to start, but it ends in an error. In my case the phone displays a notification from Android Auto telling that it wasn't possible to start AA and to check the cable.
  • If the phone screen is unlocked and you plug in, AA starts normally.
In my test the cable was obviously the same, so there might be some glitch or issue there.

Reactions: CHGICEMAN

Top Liked Posts

Hello all,

For your information, the latest ROM build is working fine for me (and no loss of root or modules in the OTA update process along with Lineage Recovery).

The kernel has not been upstreamed to 4.19.259 yet (you can follow mainstream releases at www.kernel.org).
    CTS profile match: Fail
    ih8sn will get removed if its already installed. Flash again to get it installed.
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoof build fingerprint as an old device (mi 8 in our case). Why ? Else its pain to pass without root. (No longer spoofs as mi 8, POCO F3 by default)

- Requirements:
    - 🧠
    - 📱
    - 💻
    - Latest platform-tools from https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools or android studio.

- With adbroot
    1. Extract the ih8sn-aarch64.zip in a folder with 'adb' access or in platform-tools folder.
    2. Turn on USB debugging and Rooted debugging in Settings> System> Developer options.
    3. Connect phone to PC
    ./push.ps1 (Windows)
    ./push.sh (Linux)
    5. Reboot

- With recovery
    5. Reboot

Download:

Note:
    - Adding 60-ih8sn.sh file will keep the spoofing stay in ota updates.

Source: https://github.com/althafvly/ih8sn/commits/alioth

Updated ih8sn package. No longer as Mi 8.
    I decided to give ih8sn a try today. So far I passed safetynet with MagiskHide props config and Universal safetynet fix. I disabled both modules and rebooted into recovery -> sideload ih8sn. After reboot I checked status with YASNAC but it won't pass! Both basic integrity and CTS failed. I decided to try it again, uninstall/install ih8sn via recovery, but it didn't work! Can anyone give my tips on that?

So far my setup is working to pass safetynet, however with ih8sn I can get rid of two magisk modules.
    It won't pass with magisk
    Is there any idea how to change status bar' tiles sizes (count of columns)?
    I decided to give ih8sn a try today. So far I passed safetynet with MagiskHide props config and Universal safetynet fix. I disabled both modules and rebooted into recovery -> sideload ih8sn. After reboot I checked status with YASNAC but it won't pass! Both basic integrity and CTS failed. I decided to try it again, uninstall/install ih8sn via recovery, but it didn't work! Can anyone give my tips on that?

So far my setup is working to pass safetynet, however with ih8sn I can get rid of two magisk modules.
    Use Magisk Delta, turn off Zygisk and it will work fine. Although I don't understand why not use the modules, since you got Magisk anyway.
    lineageos-png.5317459
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • VoLTE/VoWifi
    Bugs:
    • Nothing (?)

Downloads:
    Supported models
    • M2012K11AC - Redmi K40 China
    • M2012K11AI - Mi 11X India
    • M2012K11AG - POCO F3

Wiki:
    Installation :

Updating firmware :

Note:
    • Required firmware version must be same as here
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported.
    • Flashing lineageos through custom recovery is not supported and not advised. Use LineageOS Recovery instead. Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks), also using TWRP might break ota updates and cause other issues with LineageOS like bootloops.
    Bug reports:
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed or Magisk mods.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.).
    • Report bugs here: https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport#reporting-a-bug
    Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Credits :

@SebaUbuntu

@Sahil_Sonar

DONATIONS : Paypal
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
    V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
    V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
    V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global

SafetyNet

By default LineageOS don't pass safetynet, why?- its explained here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

Unofficial method to pass safetynet: ih8sn
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoof security patch date to match build. (Due to this you will see out of date android security patch warning in lineage privacy trust section, ignore it)

- Requirements:
    - 🧠
    - 📱
    - 💻
    - Latest platform-tools

Download: https://github.com/sdm870/ih8sn/releases/tag/latest-kona

- With adbroot
    3. Connect phone to PC
    ./push.ps1 (Windows)
    ./push.sh (Linux)
    5. Reboot

- With recovery
    5. Reboot

Note:
    - Spoofing stays in ota updates.
    - Might not work with magisk installed.

Source: GitHub
    Updated build is UP (Check OP for link)

- Based on android-12.1.0_r2
    - Some features are up (like expandable volume panel)
    - Fixed recovery assert issue
    - https://download.lineageos.org/alioth/changes/