This works!LOS19 very easy install (LOS18.1 on Poco - dirty flash):
- enable auto update recovery (Update settings)
- copy LineageOS & Poco firmware (Android 12 stable) to USB-Stick (USB-C or Adapter)
- install new firmware with (old) LOS recovery
- install LOS19 with (old) LOS recovery
thats is mayby gapps, magisk or Lygisk (better for OTA Update)
Lineage recovery will auto update to new recovery v19 by fist boot
Absolutely, ridiculously, good I got around 6% per hour for using the phone with around 70-80% brightness and LTE and 120hz on.
What's this copy procedure you mention?Absolutely, ridiculously, good I got around 6% per hour for using the phone with around 70-80% brightness and LTE and 120hz on.
Of course If you setup everything properly especially the copy procedure of partition A to B.
But night drain isn't that good last night slept with 25% and woke up to 12% after 8hrs with everything off.
Regardless it is the best rom on this forum for me (don't play any games) and @althafvly thank you very much.
What media player do you use?
None media player. Problem with all tipe of audio, YouTube, whatsapp audio etc. Nothing to ear. With adapter or bluetooth headset all ok but no mic
I have had similar situations although I'm never 100% sure I truly locked the phone. Also, with the fingerprint sensor on the spot it's at, it's easy to maybe accidentally unlock it?!
I have updated the list. If anyone faces issues with above firmware version while using lineageos, then please let me know.If theres anyone here using any of these models with lineageos, then please let me know which firmware version is working fine for you.
- POCO F3 Global : V184.108.40.206.SKHMIXM
- Mi 11X India : V220.127.116.11.SKHINXM
- POCO F3 Turkey : V18.104.22.168.SKHTRXM
- POCO F3 Taiwan : V22.214.171.124.SKHTWXM
- POCO F3 Indonesia : V126.96.36.199.SKHIDXM
- POCO F3 Russia : V188.8.131.52.SKHRUXM
- POCO F3 EEA : V184.108.40.206.SKHEUXM
- Redmi K40 China : V220.127.116.11.SKHCNXM
Note : Broken firmware usually have audio/touch issues
sound is not working with V18.104.22.168.SKHEUXM versionMake sure you are running correct firmware - MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
- For Redmi K40 China V22.214.171.124.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
- For MI 11X India V126.96.36.199.SKHINXM 12.0 India
- For POCO F3 V188.8.131.52.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global
- Others regions use MIUI 13.x.x.x 12.0 with july security patch (eg: Europe, Indonesia, Russia, etc..)
Note: Newer/older firmware than this may or may not cause any issues, but it is not recommended.