Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

toxicbrain

Dec 20, 2015
I have successfully installed Los 19.1. Everything seems to be working fine so far. Unfortunately, I have not been able to install a single GCam mod that works. Every version I install will not launch. I have tried at least 20 different versions. None of them will launch. What am I doing wrong? Or do they not work with Los 19.1?

Boracho

Mar 25, 2022
I have successfully installed Los 19.1. Everything seems to be working fine so far. Unfortunately, I have not been able to install a single GCam mod that works. Every version I install will not launch. I have tried at least 20 different versions. None of them will launch. What am I doing wrong? Or do they not work with Los 19.1?
I just migrated to 19.1 from 18.1. My previous installed modded gcam is still working as expected.

Edit: I use this apk:

With this config https://t.me/alderonchannel/428

Last edited:

toxicbrain

Dec 20, 2015
See my previous post. I still use the 16 although config and apk for burial 31 is available which should be newer but I didnt migrate so far.
Oh, I didn't read it right. Sorry, I thought you were just referring to the config. Unfortunately, the version of burial doesn't start either.

Jun 5, 2013
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Sorry but isnt clear.
I've to write this lines from Android Terminal or from PowerShell?

Thanks

$ adb root $ adb shell 'sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db \ "select * from main where name = \"android_id\";"'
PowerShell or CMD
But this is not working for me, try using this: it works for me
By default lineageos don't pass safetynet, why?- its explained here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

You can pass safetynet by an unofficial way, using ih8sn
This might help to pass SafetyNet without Magisk/Root

1- Extract attached ih8sn_lineage.zip somewhere.
2- Connect phone with USB debugging mode and rooted debugging enabled in developer options.
3- Then run push script (.sh/.ps1/.bat) or manually enter whats in it.
4- Reboot

Note:
- Adding 60-ih8sn.sh file will keep the spoofing stay in ota updates, use only if needed

Source: https://github.com/althafvly/ih8sn/commits/alioth

heaven-dub

Jan 30, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
I use this one.

Reactions: toxicbrain

oirtemed

May 22, 2022
It seems the same that running LOS 18.1 but It's not as great as my previous device with LOS (Oneplus 3T) but I don't know if it's fair to compare.

Currently my phone is consuming between 0.6% and 1% per hour in Doze mode. I've attached some screenshots for reference.

LineageOS 19-20220521-NIGHTLY-alioth
Baseband MPSS.HI.2.5.c1-00017-0321_1134_b2e462cb9f
Firmware V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM
MindTheGapps 12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313
Magisk v24.3 (Zygisk + MagiskHidePropsConf + safetynetnet-fix)

*I upgraded from LOS 18.1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-090218_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220521-090218_Trebuchet.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20220521-090251_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220521-090251_Trebuchet.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20220521-090325_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220521-090325_Trebuchet.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20220521-090343_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220521-090343_Trebuchet.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20220521-090526_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220521-090526_Trebuchet.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: CRNO and nokulan

Nonootje

Jun 2, 2020
It seems the same that running LOS 18.1 but It's not as great as my previous device with LOS (Oneplus 3T) but I don't know if it's fair to compare.

Currently my phone is consuming between 0.6% and 1% per hour in Doze mode. I've attached some screenshots for reference.

LineageOS 19-20220521-NIGHTLY-alioth
Baseband MPSS.HI.2.5.c1-00017-0321_1134_b2e462cb9f
Firmware V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM
MindTheGapps 12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313
Magisk v24.3 (Zygisk + MagiskHidePropsConf + safetynetnet-fix)

*I upgraded from LOS 18.1
Almost the same configuration except on global 13.03 firmware and a fresh install. Idle drain with everything turned off is between 1 and 2% per hour.

Reactions: nokulan

mattcri

Mar 2, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 8
for me idle drain is good, 0.5 to 1.0% /h with low cell signal

active drain is not so good, easily over 10%/h, more if gaming is involved
usually 6h sot with 20% battery remaining, not terrible but basically the same as my old mi8 with a new processor and a bigger battery

Reactions: nokulan

barturblits

Jul 4, 2014
Preparing for upgrading from 18.1 to 19.1 and I was wondering why you have to flash vendor_boot on a first install but not when upgrading from 18.1 to 19.1. See:

I checked the firmware update zip but it seems the vendor_boot is not present in here:

Any ideas on this?

Boracho

Mar 25, 2022
Preparing for upgrading from 18.1 to 19.1 and I was wondering why you have to flash vendor_boot on a first install but not when upgrading from 18.1 to 19.1. See:

I checked the firmware update zip but it seems the vendor_boot is not present in here:

Any ideas on this?
I never did this, and its also the first time that I read about this.

For my part I upgraded from 18.1 and never flashed this. Everything, also OTA updates are working for me without any issues.

Top Liked Posts

Why people talking bad about this rom like they deserve their say, do you pay for the developer to develop this custom ROM? I use Custom ROM on K40 since LOS 18... And I upgraded it normally without having to reinstall it again... Using an android phone with a custom ROM you're suppose to have the mentality things will always be slightly shîtty... Or not as smooth as stock ROM, else stay with stock ROM.

I have a few problems here and there I solved it myself... I never see anything that is so bad that is the developer's fault to have to fix it... I chose to use Custom ROM, I chose the risk.

The other day, I started to notice my phone has no sound anymore, and video not playing smoothly... I waited for the weekly update, and it didn't solved the issue, then I realized I recently upgraded the firmware to the one newer than the recommended one, I rollback just now, sound and video all back to normal! Maybe you action is the problem but you decided to blame other for your own mistake?

All these "is the ROM stable for daily use?" Stay with stock ROM or get an iPhone.
    Could you please enable "fingerprint wake and unlock" in the overlay file when compiling. This would prevent accidentally unlocking the phone when touching the fingerprint sensor.

According to this reddit post, this has already been implemented in LineageOS and just needs to be enabled for each specific device (check the original thread, not the embed, first comment explains it): https://www.reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/qxcfyc
    I just did this https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_alioth/+/333557
    Not sure if it is correct and if it will get merged.
    Could you please enable "fingerprint wake and unlock" in the overlay file when compiling. This would prevent accidentally unlocking the phone when touching the fingerprint sensor.

According to this reddit post, this has already been implemented in LineageOS and just needs to be enabled for each specific device (check the original thread, not the embed, first comment explains it): https://www.reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/qxcfyc
    In last release (today's one), security patch level is still 2022-05-05 despite in changelog it's reported June security update.
    Is someone experiencing the same?
    Hello,
    "332260: Jun 2022 Security update & Feature drop" commit, is related to android_vendor_lineage.
    POCO F3 vendor Security update level is still 2022-04-01 for me.
    332260 commit seem to be only related to the Google devices. And as there is no vars/alioth in this commit, there is no vendor security patch level update flag for alioth.
    Is OTA (nightly 11.06) update possible and does Magisk and Gapps have to be redone afterwards?!
    The OTA update went smoothly for me, Gapps and Magisk were preserved.
    (I guess Magisk was preserved, only because I installed in recovery mode first.)
    Is this Rom with call recorder?
    If it's legal in your country, then it will be enabled. See here
    lineageos-png.5317459
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • VoLTE/VoWifi
    Bugs:
    • Nothing (?)

Downloads:
    Wiki:
    Installation :
    Note:
    • Required firmware version must be based on MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
      • V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
      • V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
      • V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global
      • Others flash region specific firmware MIUI 13.x.x.x 12.0 (eg: Europe, Indonesia, Russia, etc..)
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    • Flashing LineageOS through TWRP is NOT SUPPORTED and NOT ADVISED. **
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported.
    ** Please use LineageOS Recovery instead. Right now, Lineage Recovery is really only intended to be used on devices with Seamless Updates (aka A/B partitions) and, in that role, it is only intended to be embedded within the OS's normal Boot image. While flashing TWRP, it replaces boot image's ramdisk (possible security risks, coz it runs SeLinux permissive on recovery). That's why it's not recommend to use with A/B devices.

Bug reports: https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport#reporting-a-bug
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.).

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Credits :

@SebaUbuntu

@Sahil_Sonar

DONATIONS : Paypal
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
    V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
    V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
    V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global
    Updated build is UP (Check OP for link)

- Based on android-12.1.0_r2
    - Some features are up (like expandable volume panel)
    - Fixed recovery assert issue
    - https://download.lineageos.org/alioth/changes/
    The ROM isn't PLay Certified, so you need magisk to use GPay.
    Not a big deal, but there's a way to do it without Magisk?
    By default lineageos don't pass safetynet, why?- its explained here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

You can pass safetynet by an unofficial way, using ih8sn
    This might help to pass SafetyNet without Magisk/Root

1- Extract attached ih8sn_lineage.zip somewhere.
    2- Connect phone with USB debugging mode and rooted debugging enabled in developer options.
    3- Then run push script (.sh/.ps1/.bat) or manually enter whats in it.
    4- Reboot

Note:
    - Adding 60-ih8sn.sh file will keep the spoofing stay in ota updates, use only if needed

Source: https://github.com/althafvly/ih8sn/commits/alioth