Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth][13] LineageOS 20 for POCO F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40

Search This thread

rav3n_pl

Sep 16, 2011
Wojcieszyce
bit.ly
LOS19 very easy install (LOS18.1 on Poco - dirty flash):
- enable auto update recovery (Update settings)
- copy LineageOS & Poco firmware (Android 12 stable) to USB-Stick (USB-C or Adapter)
- install new firmware with (old) LOS recovery
- install LOS19 with (old) LOS recovery

thats is mayby gapps, magisk or Lygisk (better for OTA Update)

Lineage recovery will auto update to new recovery v19 by fist boot
This works!
In my case need to reboot between flashing:
- boot to recovery
- adb sideload firmware
- reboot to recovery
- adb sideload LOS
- reboot to recovery
- adb sideload gapps
- adb sideload magisk
- reboot device

First boot take some time, but seems like not lost any data, Google Pay and banking apps stil works :)

kamyd

Dec 14, 2014
Can anyone share the battery experience with LOS 19
Absolutely, ridiculously, good I got around 6% per hour for using the phone with around 70-80% brightness and LTE and 120hz on.

Of course If you setup everything properly especially the copy procedure of partition A to B.

But night drain isn't that good last night slept with 25% and woke up to 12% after 8hrs with everything off.

Regardless it is the best rom on this forum for me (don't play any games) and @althafvly thank you very much.

Rxfireblade

Nov 4, 2014
Anyone have issues with audio-mic? How to solve it? I luv this ROM
Edit: with headset i listen audio, but mic doesn t work.

Last edited:

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006
Absolutely, ridiculously, good I got around 6% per hour for using the phone with around 70-80% brightness and LTE and 120hz on.

Of course If you setup everything properly especially the copy procedure of partition A to B.

But night drain isn't that good last night slept with 25% and woke up to 12% after 8hrs with everything off.

Regardless it is the best rom on this forum for me (don't play any games) and @althafvly thank you very much.
What's this copy procedure you mention?

tatek24

May 20, 2022
Is it just me or anyone else has the problem that you accidentally unlock the phone in your pocket and buttons getting pressed?

Reactions: Smultie

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006
Is it just me or anyone else has the problem that you accidentally unlock the phone in your pocket and buttons getting pressed?
I have had similar situations although I'm never 100% sure I truly locked the phone. Also, with the fingerprint sensor on the spot it's at, it's easy to maybe accidentally unlock it?!

tatek24

May 20, 2022
Yes i usually i accidentally unlock it when i put it inside my pocket. Does it have a proximity sensor?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1000000372.png
    1000000378.png
    1000000373.png
    1000000376.png
    1000000374.png

just built LineageOS 21.0 no issues so far while testing.
    yes but i mean the screen taps not status bar
    Ok, I got you, I've been missing that feature a lot too. The alternative I'm using (which is not perfect but does the job 90% of the time) is the following:

Settings > System > Buttons > Edge long swipe action > Turn screen off

It works from any screen but the Home screen so I open the app drawer and do it from there
    There is no double tap to lock device?
    If you enable “Tap to sleep” you can double tap anywhere on the top status bar to lock.

Settings > Display

If you use navigation buttons, you can also change the Home double tap action to “Turn screen off”.

Settings > System > Buttons

There is no full screen tap to lock though.

EDIT: I was too slow :D
    If someone wanna a "vanilla" taste of LineageOS this one has water flavor for Poco F3 (alioth)... LineageOS for microG

Ridicoulous!
    So there is no possibility of fixing this it atm?
    Because of my testing I lost RCS-e now on my dipper. ☹️
    Did you get JibeRCS-Messages from Google "Your Messenger verification code is G-xxxxxx" when you tried to activate RCS on your device? I get get such Messages in the Messages app and it also shows in the RCS-Chat-Status "Connected". But it's only possible to text via SMS in the Messages app, like it is described in that blocking article avbove from Maledict_YT.

It's a pitty that RCS-e is not supportet via the default SMS/MMS-App in LOS 20.
    Use osm0sis Play integrity fork works perfectly fine.
    Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • Mobile Data (4G/5G)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (VoLTE/VoWifi)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • NFC (Except aliothin)
    Bugs:
    • Nothing (?)

Downloads:

Wiki:

Note:
    • Must follow installation wiki for this device.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported.
    • Flashing LineageOS through custom recovery is not supported and not advised.
      • For recovery you must flash vendor_boot.img and boot.img
    Bug reports:
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel, recovery or Xposed or Magisk mods.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.).
    • Report bugs here: https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport#reporting-a-bug

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Support:
    XDA is preferred for main discussion. But if you need any unofficial support then check this group. We strongly discourage direct contact with any devs through social media.

Credits :

@SebaUbuntu

@Sahil_Sonar

DONATIONS : Paypal

SafetyNet

By default LineageOS doesn't pass SafetyNet, why?, Check here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

You can use this unofficial method to pass SafetyNet (Not for rooted users):
    ih8sn
    LineageOS 20.0 based on android 13 is out. Enjoy 🎉
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
    V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
    V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
    V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoofs build as a user build (lineage builds are userdebug).
    - Spoofs bootloader unlock status.

Download: ih8sn-aarch64.zip

Note:
    - Spoofing does not stays in ota updates.
    - Do not use with Magisk
    - Use ih8sn-uninstaller.zip to uninstall.