Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth][13] LineageOS 20 for POCO F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40

Search This thread

ALGOPOP

Feb 27, 2010
Hi,
i have a strange Problem with my Phones signal. I have the FW Global V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM installed, latest lineage Build+recovery and magisk 25.2.

Sometimes i lose connection on one or both of my sim cards, sometimes i get Edge signal even when 5G is availible. When i turn of the Simcard(s) or go into Airplane mode it gets evetually better and i have 5G connection.

The App "LTE Discovery" shows me a "potential ecsfb issue detected"

I found this Issue, which sounds like my problem:

Has anyone similar Problems or a clue what i can do?

duttyend

Dec 18, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi all,

For your information, the latest ROM build is working fine for me (and no loss of root or modules in the OTA update process along with Lineage Recovery).

Security patch had been updated to November.

The kernel has not been updated to latest version yet (you can follow mainstream releases at www.kernel.org).

Reactions: Smultie

Boracho

Mar 25, 2022
Hi,
i have a strange Problem with my Phones signal. I have the FW Global V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM installed, latest lineage Build+recovery and magisk 25.2.

Sometimes i lose connection on one or both of my sim cards, sometimes i get Edge signal even when 5G is availible. When i turn of the Simcard(s) or go into Airplane mode it gets evetually better and i have 5G connection.

The App "LTE Discovery" shows me a "potential ecsfb issue detected"

I found this Issue, which sounds like my problem:

Has anyone similar Problems or a clue what i can do?
Are you located in Bangladesh? I have this issue too since a couple of days. But at the same time WiFi is also slowing down so I suspect an infrastructure problem of the ISPs.

ALGOPOP

Feb 27, 2010
Are you located in Bangladesh? I have this issue too since a couple of days. But at the same time WiFi is also slowing down so I suspect an infrastructure problem of the ISPs.
No, i am located in Germany. i updated to the latest EU Firmware V13.0.9.0.SKHEUXM. Now i only lose connection on the second SIM. But when i disable/enable it, it connects.

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
Unofficial LineageOS-20.0 build for alioth/aliothin

- Download

Known bugs:
- None

Note:
- Do not try to upgrade from official LineageOS-19.1
- Installation is same as LineageOS-19.1
- Required firmware is same as LineageOS-19.1
- GAPPS build includes ih8sn.
- No guaranteed updates for these builds.
- Report bugs with logs

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006
Unofficial LineageOS-20.0 build for alioth/aliothin

- Download

Known bugs:
- None

Note:
- Do not try to upgrade from official LineageOS-19.1
- Installation is same as LineageOS-19.1
- Required firmware is same as LineageOS-19.1
- GAPPS build includes ih8sn.
- No guaranteed updates for these builds.
- Report bugs with logs
So, anyone tried? Experiences?

tagilbo

May 31, 2012
Hi! Is there any way to take a scrolling screenshot with lineage 19.1 without third party apps?

oirtemed

May 22, 2022
Please, see file attached.

Is that what you're looking for? If so, enable the option below

Settings > System > Buttons > Power menu > Screenshot

After enabling that options you should be able to long press the power button to get a menu where you'll find a screenshot option. Once the screenshot is taken, you'll see an additional option below: "Capture more". From there you can capture a long screenshot. It seems to work capturing the settings menu as you can see in the file attached.

Attachments

• 7298b41d-6827-4710-9c17-bb90737ece72.png
    7298b41d-6827-4710-9c17-bb90737ece72.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 109

RCkiller

May 11, 2011
Lleida, ES

After enabling that options you should be able to long press the power button to get a menu where you'll find a screenshot option. Once the screenshot is taken, you'll see an additional option below: "Capture more". From there you can capture a long screenshot. It seems to work capturing the settings menu as you can see in the file attached.
For me, for some reason the Capture more option appears only when I screenshot via Vol Down + Power buttons. It's missing from the power menu option.

tagilbo

May 31, 2012

Yes, thanks a lot! You are my hero for today! :)

Reactions: oirtemed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,
    A quick message to report that the update from Wednesday is working perfectly on my side.
    The phone feels even snappier than before and transitions even smoother.
    Big thanks to LineageOS developers and our maintainer! (and can't wait for LineageOS 21 😁)
    1000000372.png
    1000000378.png
    1000000373.png
    1000000376.png
    1000000374.png

just built LineageOS 21.0 no issues so far while testing.
    yes but i mean the screen taps not status bar
    Ok, I got you, I've been missing that feature a lot too. The alternative I'm using (which is not perfect but does the job 90% of the time) is the following:

Settings > System > Buttons > Edge long swipe action > Turn screen off

It works from any screen but the Home screen so I open the app drawer and do it from there
    Ridicoulous!
    So there is no possibility of fixing this it atm?
    Because of my testing I lost RCS-e now on my dipper. ☹️
    Did you get JibeRCS-Messages from Google "Your Messenger verification code is G-xxxxxx" when you tried to activate RCS on your device? I get get such Messages in the Messages app and it also shows in the RCS-Chat-Status "Connected". But it's only possible to text via SMS in the Messages app, like it is described in that blocking article avbove from Maledict_YT.

It's a pitty that RCS-e is not supportet via the default SMS/MMS-App in LOS 20.
    Use osm0sis Play integrity fork works perfectly fine.
    There is no double tap to lock device?
    If you enable “Tap to sleep” you can double tap anywhere on the top status bar to lock.

Settings > Display

If you use navigation buttons, you can also change the Home double tap action to “Turn screen off”.

Settings > System > Buttons

There is no full screen tap to lock though.

EDIT: I was too slow :D
    Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • Mobile Data (4G/5G)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (VoLTE/VoWifi)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • NFC (Except aliothin)
    Bugs:
    • Nothing (?)

Downloads:

Wiki:

Note:
    • Must follow installation wiki for this device.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported.
    • Flashing LineageOS through custom recovery is not supported and not advised.
      • For recovery you must flash vendor_boot.img and boot.img
    Bug reports:
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel, recovery or Xposed or Magisk mods.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.).
    • Report bugs here: https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport#reporting-a-bug

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Support:
    XDA is preferred for main discussion. But if you need any unofficial support then check this group. We strongly discourage direct contact with any devs through social media.

Credits :

@SebaUbuntu

@Sahil_Sonar

DONATIONS : Paypal

SafetyNet

By default LineageOS doesn't pass SafetyNet, why?, Check here https://lineageos.org/Safetynet

You can use this unofficial method to pass SafetyNet (Not for rooted users):
    ih8sn
    LineageOS 20.0 based on android 13 is out. Enjoy 🎉
    LineageOS 19.1 official build is out

Make sure follow steps before upgrading to lineage-19.1

- Follow this fresh install https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/install
    - Follow this for upgrade https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/alioth/upgrade

- Install Android 12 Gapps after installing rom (if you use)
    - Update firmware to required firmware version MIUI 13.x.x builds (Based on Android 12).
    V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM 12.0 China
    V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM 12.0 Europe
    V13.0.4.0.SKHINXM 12.0 India
    V13.0.2.0.SKHMIXM 12.0 Global
    #ih8sn

- What does this do?

- Spoofs build as a user build (lineage builds are userdebug).
    - Spoofs bootloader unlock status.

Download: ih8sn-aarch64.zip

Note:
    - Spoofing does not stays in ota updates.
    - Do not use with Magisk
    - Use ih8sn-uninstaller.zip to uninstall.