[ROM][OFFICIAL][android-10.0][raphael] ArrowOS 10.0

Search This thread

nmgavinash

Oct 24, 2012
Chennai
Great rom! Thanks Dev.

Couple of minor bugs I noticed Customisation service fcs at first boot and themes doesn't change in dark mode. Hoping next release fixes it and adds screen off fod.

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Google Pixel 7a
I'm on Arrow OS (Android 10) Nov 8 build and I'm really amazed to see how smooth and stable the ROM is. Previously I was on PE+ and I was looking to switch to a ROM without GApps (as I prefer Pico GApps). But I was not able to find a ROM as smooth and stable as PE+ (not even EvoX or Syberia OS). After watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading a lot of reviews and feedbacks, I finally decided to try Arrow OS (I used it only once on my Mi A1 for a brief moment before switching to PE) along with Pico GApps. I must say, this ROM is way more smoother than PE+ and suits my need perfectly. I hate ROMs with tons of "useless" customizations. That is one of the main I always prefer GZOSP, PE, LOS over other ROMs. I am getting an excellent battery life on thiw ROM. I charged my device last night till 90% (and reset battery stat) and right now it's 22% and I already got 10 hours 30 minutes SOT (no gaming though). This is what exactly I was looking for so long. The only bug I have faced so far is with the stock messaging app. I do not get heads up notification when receiving messages. I made sure to turn on all the options on the app notification page. It's not a big deal though as I am planning to switch to Textra or maybe Microsoft SMS Organizer app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20201204-183837.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20201204-183837.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_Settings_20201204-183852.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20201204-183852.png
    169 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_Settings_20201204-183910.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20201204-183910.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 88

S.N.A.P

Dec 28, 2016
I'm on Arrow OS (Android 10) Nov 8 build and I'm really amazed to see how smooth and stable the ROM is. Previously I was on PE+ and I was looking to switch to a ROM without GApps (as I prefer Pico GApps). But I was not able to find a ROM as smooth and stable as PE+ (not even EvoX or Syberia OS). After watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading a lot of reviews and feedbacks, I finally decided to try Arrow OS (I used it only once on my Mi A1 for a brief moment before switching to PE) along with Pico GApps. I must say, this ROM is way more smoother than PE+ and suits my need perfectly. I hate ROMs with tons of "useless" customizations. That is one of the main I always prefer GZOSP, PE, LOS over other ROMs. I am getting an excellent battery life on thiw ROM. I charged my device last night till 90% (and reset battery stat) and right now it's 22% and I already got 10 hours 30 minutes SOT (no gaming though). This is what exactly I was looking for so long. The only bug I have faced so far is with the stock messaging app. I do not get heads up notification when receiving messages. I made sure to turn on all the options on the app notification page. It's not a big deal though as I am planning to switch to Textra or maybe Microsoft SMS Organizer app.
Yep, exceptional battery life
I use F1xy kernel for high performance and 70-75% brightness, still got 9h20mins out of 76% battery

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Google Pixel 7a
CTS fails on latest Arrow OS December 27 build due to which Play Store is showing uncertified. Clean flashed without Magisk. I know this can be solved by flashing Magisk, but I know a lot of people do not use Magisk. That's why I am reporting the bug.

Update: CTS is fixed on Dec 31 build. Thank you @kubersharma for fixing it immediately.

Last edited:

Zantux

Nov 30, 2020
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi all,
In the research bar in parameter, when i search where to disable led charging, the option seems to exist but it return on battery setting and i have but no setting to disable led Charging. Any solution for the very very minor? Or the option is in other place ?
Thanks,

Nb: rom is great :) thanks you dev !

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_Suggestions_20210112-094250~2.png
    Screenshot_Settings_Suggestions_20210112-094250~2.png
    27 KB · Views: 22

flel

Mar 2, 2011
Berlin
I cannot remember what MIUI version/vendor I used to have before switching to another custom OS. How do figure it out?

Top Liked Posts