[ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11.0] ArrowOS 11.0 for OnePlus3/3T[1 March 2021]

nepotist

Feb 18, 2014
Since the latest update the front camera is not working. Also, is there a another fix for Google Play Services stopping (Also, all google apps need to be reinstalled after every update). Using the Vanila and Nikgapps.

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
Ranchi
Yeah but are you sure your Access Point is allowing WPA3?

When I set my AP to allow WPA/WPA2/WPA3 my phone can't connect.
When I set my AP to allow WPA/WPA2 my phone can connect.

It was working fine with PixelExperience (Android 10).

Edit: Maybe we can try something like that: https://github.com/followmsi/androi...mmit/66c408943a01a7d79646f2e97ebdb2639ad909c2
Yes I'm working on it and i have already included that commit. Will be added in next build

Since the latest update the front camera is not working. Also, is there a another fix for Google Play Services stopping (Also, all google apps need to be reinstalled after every update). Using the Vanila and Nikgapps.
Using Google Camera?
If using vanilla i recommend you to use nikgapps Core

Reactions: Dr. Dose and Androw

shivam13

May 13, 2014
Vadodara
Absolutely awesome ROM. On Jan 22nd build and have only 2 issues:
1. Phone is not going to deep sleep. Don't know what is the exact issue and tried Naptime as well but to no avail so idle drain is crazy.
2. Echo to the other person during the call.

Let me know if anyone has a solution for these issues.

Other than that, thanks for the amazing ROM.

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
1. Phone is not going to deep sleep. Don't know what is the exact issue and tried Naptime as well but to no avail so idle drain is crazy.

it looks likI both issues are on your end and they're not ROM dependant. In my Jan 22 build, Gapps version, phone deep sleeps normally and no echo during calls.

chtitlou

Jan 26, 2011
Paris
it looks likI both issues are on your end and they're not ROM dependant. In my Jan 22 build, Gapps version, phone deep sleeps normally and no echo during calls.
It's on my end too. Both issues, same way. Using Gapps version, clean flashed about a month ago, dirty flashed since then. Not sure it's not rom related, but it's weird that it only affect a few people.
Maybe another clean flash starting from Jan 22 build will do the trick, I'm gonna test that.

Surenmof1

Dec 29, 2015
I need one help guys. Every time I reboot to recovery it goes to oneplus recovery can't get into Twrp recovery. I previously installed pixel exp 10 and installed oxygen os 9.0 again, now I can't get into twrp stuck with oneplus recovery pls help

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
I need one help guys. Every time I reboot to recovery it goes to oneplus recovery can't get into Twrp recovery. I previously installed pixel exp 10 and installed oxygen os 9.0 again, now I can't get into twrp stuck with oneplus recovery pls help
OOS replaces recovery with stock recovery. Just flash TWRP again using fastboot.

Floge999

Aug 6, 2020

to 1, i noticed that the phone doesn't sleep if you have an app in the foreground - kinda annyoing but not hard to avoid. Going to the home screen before the screen turns off seems to be an work around. But yeah sometimes i check an app before i go to sleep and just put my phone on the nightstand and that app will just stay active all night even though the screen is off - empty battery overnight.

Overall just a bunch of small annoyances (NFC, Keyboard/Gestures, Battery drain, ...) in this rom that made me switch back to android 10.

beta_serpico

Sep 7, 2020
Hi guys,

I'd like to ask for some advice before flashing Arrow OS custom rom.

I'm on Pixel Experience 10 Unofficial by @PlayFriik and I'd like to move to a 11.0 custom rom.

Is this one stable and feasible for everyday use? I don't have a test device so I need something that does not crash and with the main features working (camera, bluetooth, wifi).

Thanks!