[ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11.0] ArrowOS 11.0 for OnePlus3/3T [Weekly]

Search This thread

Headley

Apr 9, 2015
OnePlus 3
Why Apps do detect Root Access on this Rom, but the device isn't rooted? Seems this rom is not secure. Hmmm...

I have an idea. In past I rooted my device. But last flashes without rooting again. On rooting process, the boot.img will be modified. So I think apps are detecting this modification. Can I flash the stock boot.img if I have installed this rom?
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Greetings

Last edited:

kash_si

Oct 19, 2014

Attachments

• Arrow-ANdroid-12-port.png
    Arrow-ANdroid-12-port.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 200

fathaahansar

Nov 29, 2015
Hyderabad
Has someone else noticed an improvement in battery life all of a sudden? I know, super rare for someone to be asking this on a custom ROM forum, but I'm curious. Since 2 days, the standby drain has improved dramatically (haven't measured exactly, but around ~1% per hour). I'm on the latest version.

AndroidNoobMaster

May 20, 2013
Manila
hello can someone please upload the latest update somewhere? Download speed is quite slow and been having disconnections. Thanks so much in advance

andro54

Oct 17, 2010
Hello,
I have a problem, since 10 day my phone start heating, battery drains and has data (over 10-20KB) always running in background.
After tracking the problem, it seems it comes frome google play services. I tested almost every trick nothing works exept blocking google play services from internet - wich is not an option.

So I decided to (clean) factory reset but it happens again...
Now its clean I notice that the data consumption is by a "System Updates" app wich is NOT the "system update service app" (and the icon is different)

Does anyone has face the same issue, or knows what this specific "System Updates" really is??

best regards

PS : I'm on latest ArrowOS (january 2022)
First screenshot to show the app that drains the data/battery (Called system updateS -with a S)
2nd screenshot the system update service I found in app list (Called system update - without the S)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220324-223724.png
    Screenshot_20220324-223724.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20220324-225214.png
    Screenshot_20220324-225214.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
Hello,
I have a problem, since 10 day my phone start heating, battery drains and has data (over 10-20KB) always running in background.
After tracking the problem, it seems it comes frome google play services. I tested almost every trick nothing works exept blocking google play services from internet - wich is not an option.

So I decided to (clean) factory reset but it happens again...
Now its clean I notice that the data consumption is by a "System Updates" app wich is NOT the "system update service app" (and the icon is different)

Does anyone has face the same issue, or knows what this specific "System Updates" really is??

best regards

PS : I'm on latest ArrowOS (january 2022)
First screenshot to show the app that drains the data/battery (Called system updateS -with a S)
2nd screenshot the system update service I found in app list (Called system update - without the S)
I read somewhere (I forgot where was the source), there was a bug in Pixel Experience (not so sure if it's really PE or not, don't remember exactly), that somehow the Pixel Updater was messed up and still contacting Google server and thus downloading Pixel full ota update in the background.
My hunch is if Arrow uses the same source as PE, that bug might be carried over.

Edit: Try to add these to your /etc/hosts: https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-12-aosp...l-rn8-8t-unified-weekly.4161983/post-86646581

Last edited:
Reactions: andro54 and oidualx

andro54

Oct 17, 2010
I read somewhere (I forgot where was the source), there was a bug in Pixel Experience (not so sure if it's really PE or not, don't remember exactly), that somehow the Pixel Updater was messed up and still contacting Google server and thus downloading Pixel full ota update in the background.
My hunch is if Arrow uses the same source as PE, that bug might be carried over.

Edit: Try to add these to your /etc/hosts: https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-12-aosp...l-rn8-8t-unified-weekly.4161983/post-86646581
Thanks for the answer man!
But actually I couln't stay like this, so i switched to CrDroid ROM witch is pretty good too, and doesn't have the bug...
But I think it will help people who will face this issue.
best regards

Top Liked Posts