gibranm

Feb 23, 2017
Feel The Sting!
** GApps are included in the ROM **

Downloads

Walleye

Installation:
For First Time Install
, you must clean flash! Check the upload date, this will let you know which factory image you need to be on before flashing your device.

1) Download rom zip.
2) Reboot to twrp
3) Factory reset
4) Flash rom zip
5) Reboot
6) Enjoy

Kernel Source:
Xenial

sakeineha

Aug 27, 2020
New builds on scorpion site
sir will u be pls able to build old school days always on , lift to check feature which has been ruined by google since launch of pixel 4 and 4 xl pls if u r able to pls include it in next build cause it was the feature launched with pixel 2 and 2 xl

szubert51

May 10, 2010
Lodz
sir will u be pls able to build old school days always on , lift to check feature which has been ruined by google since launch of pixel 4 and 4 xl pls if u r able to pls include it in next build cause it was the feature launched with pixel 2 and 2 xl
It's included in the ROM

Ragod45

May 9, 2020
Hi, im new here with my google pixel 2, and now im going to unlock the bootloader for the first time in this device because i need security updates. i want to know which rom is more stable/mature and updated, scorpion or evolution?

thanks for the hard work btw!

gibranm

Feb 23, 2017
Hi, im new here with my google pixel 2, and now im going to unlock the bootloader for the first time in this device because i need security updates. i want to know which rom is more stable/mature and updated, scorpion or evolution?

thanks for the hard work btw!
Scorpion has January patch. Evo is on December

Reactions: Ragod45

szubert51

May 10, 2010
Lodz
How can I install Magisk? Or does the ROM already have root?
In Recovery I get an error message (signature) when I try to install Magisk.
1. Go to TWRP and backup boot partition ONLY
2. Using file explorer find folder of the back that you've just created (/TWRP/BACKUPS/...)
3. Copy boot.emmc.win to other location and change its name to boot.img
4. Install Magisk Manager app and open it
5. Choose install Magisk, then choose select and patch a file. Select boot.img file
6. Reboot to TWRP, choose install, choose install image, find file created by Magisk and flash it as boot partition