[ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11]ScorpionROM v4.x[Google Pixel 2 XL][Taimen]

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
is this better than proton? im on that rn and like having gpay without having to mod it. has anyone switched from that to this and how has it been. i haven't been flashing new things as much now that I've been around since 2009. just wondering how this compares.

hgk2011

Oct 22, 2016
New builds available on scorpion site
Hi, I tried booting your new build , but it doesnt boot up with magisk, I require magisk to restore data, can you suggest a solution for this ?

Edit : scratch that, I tried flashing old magisk that's why it didn't boot, I flashed latest 21.3 magisk and this time phone booted

Last edited:
Reactions: Sui77

sunny1689gupta

May 30, 2016
Is this Rom already rooted? Because I have it installed and it isn't rooted. So should I go ahead by installing Magisk? The OP mentioned somewhere that Magisk interfere with something. Please suggest what to do?

greyhd

Apr 27, 2012
I am loving the rom, great job. I do have a question, how do I turn off the led light when the phone is charging?

sunny1689gupta

May 30, 2016
Wow. I mean Wow.
I used proton, evolution and came back again to this ROM. this ROM has some out of the box good stuff.
The colour profile has been corrected for pixel 2 xl which suffered from wrong color profiles.
The font is awesome.
ROM is just smooth ,silky and fast.
Loved the Boot animation.
Just one update needed: unlimited updates {original quality}in photos app.
Thank you OP for this ROM. Please keep updating

Reactions: Sui77