[ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11]ScorpionROM v4.x[Google Pixel 2 XL][Taimen]

cbasse

Jul 31, 2010
South of Boston, MA
I'm tempted to flash one of the new 11 ROMs, but I'm hesitant due to Google Pay not working. I've flashed several ROMs on my 2XL over the past few months, and each time I cannot get Google Pay to work. Can anyone comment on whether or not it works properly on this ROM?

TIA!

SaberJ2X

Dec 3, 2012
I'm tempted to flash one of the new 11 ROMs, but I'm hesitant due to Google Pay not working. I've flashed several ROMs on my 2XL over the past few months, and each time I cannot get Google Pay to work. Can anyone comment on whether or not it works properly on this ROM?

TIA!
I've flashed proton, scorpio and pixeldust 11s, they all worked.

egnagrah

Feb 28, 2011

TIA!
Works for what I do... I'm betting you had only December's security patch installed or something.

sunny1689gupta

May 30, 2016

TIA!
What exactly is not working in Gpay? Are u not getting the OTP for verification?

amandeepparmar

Mar 7, 2012
Toronto
Can someone suggest a way to enable VOLTE AND WIFI calling support in pixel 2 xl airtel network on this ROM. helpful links are also appreciated.
Volte and Wifi Calls are disabled on Airtel for Pixel series since the beginning. Won't work. If you switch to crappy Jio for it, you lose the good 4G speeds too. So it's better to enjoy what you have and stick to Airtel.

sunny1689gupta

May 30, 2016
Volte and Wifi Calls are disabled on Airtel for Pixel series since the beginning. Won't work. If you switch to crappy Jio for it, you lose the good 4G speeds too. So it's better to enjoy what you have and stick to Airtel.
The thing that irritates me is that, whenever a call comes, the internet disconnects

irmas5

Apr 5, 2017
My credit cards are unusable. I remove them, clear all caches/storage for the app, then re-add the cards but they still can't be used. Work fine on stock, so I'm assuming it has to do with root and/or unlocked bootloader.
Do you tried magisk modules? Like magisk hide, props, safetynet fix?

Attachments

nibblet787

Feb 14, 2010
Is anyone else having problems with their active edge settings? I like to have my squeeze settings to be maxed out (where squeezing to activate is at it's most difficult). But no matter what I try or where I move the slider, the squeeze function is always set to the easiest setting. Unfortunately, I use active edge to toggle my flashlight on and off, and this whole thing has made it so that my flashlight is constantly getting activated, even when I'm trying to carefully pick up my phone.

I'm on the latest release of Scorpion.

sunny1689gupta

May 30, 2016
Is anyone else having problems with their active edge settings? I like to have my squeeze settings to be maxed out (where squeezing to activate is at it's most difficult). But no matter what I try or where I move the slider, the squeeze function is always set to the easiest setting. Unfortunately, I use active edge to toggle my flashlight on and off, and this whole thing has made it so that my flashlight is constantly getting activated, even when I'm trying to carefully pick up my phone.

I'm on the latest release of Scorpion.
Yeh the active edge strength doesn't work in reality, whereever u set it

wmatheney

Oct 25, 2012
Do you tried magisk modules? Like magisk hide, props, safetynet fix?
I've tried this method on Proton and Lineage 18, but I was never able to get Magisk to pass safetynet. I'd also installed Nanodroid MicroG. Will it work without MicroG? Another note: I'd installed both the MagiskHide Props & Safetynet fix from within Magisk. Should I have installed them through TWRP?

Reactions: irmas5

gibranm

Feb 23, 2017
I've tried this method on Proton and Lineage 18, but I was never able to get Magisk to pass safetynet. I'd also installed Nanodroid MicroG. Will it work without MicroG? Another note: I'd installed both the MagiskHide Props & Safetynet fix from within Magisk. Should I have installed them through TWRP?
Safety net passes without root by default on my builds