[ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11]ScorpionROM v4.x[Google Pixel 2 XL][Taimen]

• Thread starter Deleted member 8094713
  • Start date
Search This thread

cbasse

I'm tempted to flash one of the new 11 ROMs, but I'm hesitant due to Google Pay not working. I've flashed several ROMs on my 2XL over the past few months, and each time I cannot get Google Pay to work. Can anyone comment on whether or not it works properly on this ROM?

TIA!

egnagrah

Feb 28, 2011
I'm tempted to flash one of the new 11 ROMs, but I'm hesitant due to Google Pay not working. I've flashed several ROMs on my 2XL over the past few months, and each time I cannot get Google Pay to work. Can anyone comment on whether or not it works properly on this ROM?

TIA!
Works for what I do... I'm betting you had only December's security patch installed or something.

sunny1689gupta

May 30, 2016
Google Pixel 2 XL
OnePlus 9 Pro

TIA!
What exactly is not working in Gpay? Are u not getting the OTP for verification?

Can someone suggest a way to enable VOLTE AND WIFI calling support in pixel 2 xl airtel network on this ROM. helpful links are also appreciated.
Volte and Wifi Calls are disabled on Airtel for Pixel series since the beginning. Won't work. If you switch to crappy Jio for it, you lose the good 4G speeds too. So it's better to enjoy what you have and stick to Airtel.

irmas5

My credit cards are unusable. I remove them, clear all caches/storage for the app, then re-add the cards but they still can't be used. Work fine on stock, so I'm assuming it has to do with root and/or unlocked bootloader.
Do you tried magisk modules? Like magisk hide, props, safetynet fix?

Attachments

• safetynet-fix-v1-1.zip
    705.6 KB · Views: 85
  • MagiskHide_Props_Config-v5.4.0-v113(68).zip
    86.2 KB · Views: 18

nibblet787

Is anyone else having problems with their active edge settings? I like to have my squeeze settings to be maxed out (where squeezing to activate is at it's most difficult). But no matter what I try or where I move the slider, the squeeze function is always set to the easiest setting. Unfortunately, I use active edge to toggle my flashlight on and off, and this whole thing has made it so that my flashlight is constantly getting activated, even when I'm trying to carefully pick up my phone.

I'm on the latest release of Scorpion.

sunny1689gupta

May 30, 2016
Google Pixel 2 XL
OnePlus 9 Pro
Is anyone else having problems with their active edge settings? I like to have my squeeze settings to be maxed out (where squeezing to activate is at it's most difficult). But no matter what I try or where I move the slider, the squeeze function is always set to the easiest setting. Unfortunately, I use active edge to toggle my flashlight on and off, and this whole thing has made it so that my flashlight is constantly getting activated, even when I'm trying to carefully pick up my phone.

I'm on the latest release of Scorpion.
Yeh the active edge strength doesn't work in reality, whereever u set it

wmatheney

Oct 25, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
Do you tried magisk modules? Like magisk hide, props, safetynet fix?
I've tried this method on Proton and Lineage 18, but I was never able to get Magisk to pass safetynet. I'd also installed Nanodroid MicroG. Will it work without MicroG? Another note: I'd installed both the MagiskHide Props & Safetynet fix from within Magisk. Should I have installed them through TWRP?

Reactions: irmas5
D

Deleted member 8094713

I've tried this method on Proton and Lineage 18, but I was never able to get Magisk to pass safetynet. I'd also installed Nanodroid MicroG. Will it work without MicroG? Another note: I'd installed both the MagiskHide Props & Safetynet fix from within Magisk. Should I have installed them through TWRP?
Safety net passes without root by default on my builds

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 8094713
    scorp_logo1.png

Feel The Sting!
    ** GApps are included in the ROM **

Downloads

Taimen

Installation:
    For First Time Install
    , you must clean flash! Check the upload date, this will let you know which factory image you need to be on before flashing your device.

1) Download rom zip.
    2) Reboot to twrp
    3) Factory reset
    4) Flash rom zip
    5) Reboot
    6) Enjoy

Kernel Source:
    Xenial
    D
    Deleted member 8094713
    January patches have been merged to source. New builds coming soon. Features to look forward to are brand new toast animations, signature spoofing support, adjusted animations to feel snappier. Setting individual lockscreen and homescreen wallpapers have been fixed. And we've restored the delete option to the stock screen recorder notification
    D
    Deleted member 8094713
    New builds coming:
    Themes fully working now.
    Safety net fixed
    D
    Deleted member 8094713
    New builds available on scorpion site
    D
    Deleted member 8094713
    New Build: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rLKR_8kNg8zBzVb9I1Yo_b7ruZ_IearG/view?usp=sharing

Now includes adaptive sound and extreme battery saver.

Clean flash recommended