Feel The Sting!
Since we have no working TWRP for the Pixel 3XL, we have to flash with our own custom recovery. In the download section below, you will find a boot image and the ROM zip. You need to download both and follow the install instructions.
For First Time Install, you must clean flash! Check the upload date, this will let you know which factory image you need to be on before flashing your device.
1) Plug the device into a PC and open a terminal
2) adb reboot bootloader
3) fastboot flash boot boot.img --slot all
4) fastboot reboot-bootloader
5) Using the device volume buttons, select Recovery Mode
6) Use the custom recovery to Factory reset the device
7) When it's done, select Apply update followed by Apply from ADB
(This will allow you to sideload the ROM zip)
8) adb sideload the_rom.zip
# Example (using a Wildcard shortcut) adb sideload S*.zip
Our Source Code
ROM Source: SRX Repos
Kernel Source: SRX Bluecross Kernel
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP, ABC, DU
Current Stable Version: v4.x
Stable Release Date: 2020-12-17