[ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11]ScorpionROM v4.x[Google Pixel 3/XL][Blueline/Crosshatch]

xFaultx

Jun 18, 2010
Just got the ROM up and running, trying to get used to the new controls. Is there anywsy to customize the pixel launcher to have more columns?

KxngSxmir18

Feb 18, 2018
Oberhausen
I installed this ROM yesterday, My PIxel 3 is almost 2 years old.
Battery is not that good, but with that rom i just archieved 4H, 16M Screentime at 16%
Thats even better than Stock-ROM.

Keep the Good Work.

Sorry, for my bad English.

Reactions: NepoRood

NepoRood

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 26, 2016
Bugtussle
Just got the ROM up and running, trying to get used to the new controls. Is there anywsy to customize the pixel launcher to have more columns?
We include the prebuilt from stock firmware. I use Nova personally, so I don't really know anything about Pixel launcher, other than it's needed for Smart Space to work correctly, lol

NepoRood

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 26, 2016
Bugtussle
I installed this ROM yesterday, My PIxel 3 is almost 2 years old.
Battery is not that good, but with that rom i just archieved 4H, 16M Screentime at 16%
Thats even better than Stock-ROM.

Keep the Good Work.

Sorry, for my bad English.
No worries, and thanks. I usually get 4-6 hours SoT, I'm not what you would call a "power user" though. I pretty much use my phone for, well, as a phone

xFaultx

Jun 18, 2010
We include the prebuilt from stock firmware. I use Nova personally, so I don't really know anything about Pixel launcher, other than it's needed for Smart Space to work correctly, lol
Ended up using lawnchair and thats working great.

I am having a problem with the call screening still. Only half of the assistants messages can be heard, cuts out in and out a lot. Any suggestions?

NepoRood

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 26, 2016
Bugtussle
Ended up using lawnchair and thats working great.

I am having a problem with the call screening still. Only half of the assistants messages can be heard, cuts out in and out a lot. Any suggestions?
I rarely use either of those features, lol
We are making some changes ROM side to various repos, we'll get the Feb update out this week, hopefully. See if you still have issues after that update and if you do, grab me a log