Since we have no working TWRP for Android 11, we have to flash with our own custom recovery. In the download section below, you will find a boot image and the ROM zip. You need to download both and follow the install instructions.
Installation: For First Time Install, you must clean flash! Check the upload date, this will let you know which factory image you need to be on before flashing your device.
1) Plug the device into a PC and open a terminal
2) adb reboot bootloader
3) fastboot flash boot boot.img --slot all
4) fastboot reboot-bootloader
5) Using the device volume buttons, select Recovery Mode
6) Use the custom recovery to Factory reset the device
7) When it's done, select Apply update followed by Apply from ADB
(This will allow you to sideload the ROM zip)
8) adb sideload the_rom.zip
**** Terminal will sit at 47%,wait and watch the phone let the phone finish it will take few min
If you need help flashing come to support chat and ask like aHuman....
# Example (using a Wildcard shortcut)
adb sideload S*.zip