[ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 12.0][RMX2185} CipherOS 2.0 KNIGHT for realme C11/12

Search This thread
cipher_twelve.jpg

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

With the release of CipherOS KNIGHT , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from Our Sourceforge !

team.png
The people working towards bringing you this release are:
installation.png

1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE PREINCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Donate:
PayPal

Reactions: zpunout

opsaitama00

Nov 22, 2021
this is only for realme ui 2.0. how to install in realme c11 which doesn't have realme ui 2.0 update yet.

zpunout

Aug 26, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto G5 Plus
this is only for realme ui 2.0. how to install in realme c11 which doesn't have realme ui 2.0 update yet.
Are you using stock Realme OS at the moment? Or do you already have a custom OS installed over RUI1.0? If running stock OS, simply update to the RUI.2.0 firmware, but I think it's best at this time to use version number ending in C.05.
If already running a custom OS over a RUI1.0 firmware, my method would be to follow the guide to flash back to stock first. Someone else here might have a simpler method though.

Interstellar13

Aug 13, 2019
Does this work on c12 that has the current RUI2 update? I just wanna make sure cuz it's my first time installing custom rom.

Does wifi and bluetooth work?

Interstellar13

Aug 13, 2019
What version is the current RUI2 update right now? I had problems installing some custom ROMS over anything higher than C.05 and C.06. I don't know about the latest builds of CipherOS though.
I am currently runnung c.05 so is it safe for me to install this rom? I have heard that it has some mtp issues.

zpunout

Aug 26, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto G5 Plus
I am currently runnung c.05 so is it safe for me to install this rom? I have heard that it has some mtp issues.
I don't know if MTP is fixed yet, but when I tested it in November/December, there was no MTP. I remember I had to copy files using FTP in the MiXplorer app.

[edit: MTP is working for both adb and file transfer via USB cable if you install this version of CipherOS (Janurary 15, 2022) over Realme firmware version ending in C.05

Also, A2DP is working on this new version so you can play music through Bluetooth ]

Last edited:

Nafisfuaf

Sep 6, 2018
i don't understand..Realme c11(rmx2185) never got realme ui 2.0 update...
Then how are they saying that one needs to update to realme ui 2.0 ?

Reactions: FarazM30s

Nafisfuaf

Sep 6, 2018
Are you using stock Realme OS at the moment? Or do you already have a custom OS installed over RUI1.0? If running stock OS, simply update to the RUI.2.0 firmware, but I think it's best at this time to use version number ending in C.05.
If already running a custom OS over a RUI1.0 firmware, my method would be to follow the guide to flash back to stock first. Someone else here might have a simpler method though.
C11 never got RUI 2.0 update right !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cipher_twelve.jpg

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

With the release of CipherOS KNIGHT , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from Our Sourceforge !

team.png
    The people working towards bringing you this release are:
    installation.png

1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
    2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
    3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
    4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE PREINCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Donate:
    PayPal
    i don't understand..Realme c11(rmx2185) never got realme ui 2.0 update...
    Then how are they saying that one needs to update to realme ui 2.0 ?